Re: Elisha &Elijah

  • adm_anthroposophia
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2005
      Yep :-)

      It are the first 3 pages of chapter 35.

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

      > Fleming:
      > > Well,with all due respect for Paramahansa Yogananda
      > > (and I don't think I need to say that !)
      > > I think he got it wrong here,at least the way I read him,he
      > > explicitly states,that Elisha was a former incarnation of Jesus
      > > Christ-
      >
      > Hey Fleming and Sophia,
      >
      > Can either one of you please let me know on what page this can be
      > found? Or at least what chapter.
      >
      > Fleming:
      > If we translate this to Anthro Tongue,we have: Elisha was
      > > the reincarnated Zarathustra,this would mean that Zarathustra had
      > > incarnated at least 3 times within a 1000 years,which of course
      is
      > > possible –But I don't recall Dr.Steiner ever pointed to Elisha as
      > > being Zarathustra,one would think Steiner had revealed this in
      his
      > > Gospel Lectures –
      >
      > Well, I have it that Elisha is the feminine aspect, maybe Kims
      calls
      > this the Sister Soul of Jesus. So for me, if it would be true, and
      > do not know this, I would have to remind all that Dr. Steiner did
      > not 'out' the feminine mysteries' rather he spoke 'around' them. So
      > to me that would not be a good enough reason to discount this, not
      > saying you are specifically, due to that specific point in
      relations
      > to how I view this as a 'feminine' mystery.
      >
      > Fleming:
      > I just checked the search machine of the Steiner
      > > Archive,there were no matches found for "Elisha"
      > > So,well,I'm sorry to be such a Party Stopper here,but ya know
      > > all good things must come to an end (and evil things too,like
      this
      > > BTK they just caught,what a Creep)
      >
      > No party pooping going on at all Fleming, rather some good thinking
      > in lookin at where you just brought the Elisha and Zarathusthra
      > stream together. Kind of like bringing the Christian Rosenkruz and
      > the Magdalene stream together. Very interesting this story as the
      > very last name of this human is Rose Cross. And preytell I say who
      in
      > the hell do the roses sing for? :)))) Mary anyone?
      >
      > Best,
      > Dottie
    • yogidahl2000
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hi Dottie!
        I'm not sure if I understand you the right way
        Are you saying that the hero always goes/comes with the heroine?
        Like the hindu tradition: The gods,say Vishnu or Brahma are very
        often depicted alone,just the males,but in reality Vishnu is never
        without Lakshmi (his shakti),Brahma is never without Sarasvati,even
        when the gods incarnate,Rama is always with Sita,like Krishna always
        with Radha

        Is that what you mean by Sister Soul?

        The question is,if and where Elisha can be found in the gospels?
        I'm sure you're on to something – I was just trying to exclude his
        being there at all,seen from the usual,traditional point of view
        This has to do with my own feeling (I admit it's subjective)- That
        the same ancient initiate wouldn't incarnate into the hebrew people
        TWICE- This seems wrong to me,I think the old
        prophets,Esaiah,Ezekiel,Jonah,Jeremiah,Elisha and others- were
        reincarnations of each one singular ancient initiate,all streams
        pouring into the Hebrew people

        Apart from all this I was crying all the time the other
        night,watching TV – Once again they failed to give you an Oscar!
        It doesn't seem Right !
        Vibes,
        Flemming

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2005
          Fleming:
          > Apart from all this I was crying all the time the
          > other
          > night,watching TV � Once again they failed to give
          > you an Oscar!

          Keep watching.

          Dottie not kidding Zold

          http://mail.yahoo.com