Europe - Bush- temperatures

  • Michael Knaak
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi everyone -
      I have been away for a week - visiting Switzerland... couldn't really follow the events, that took place on the list.
      One thing I have noticed: since Bush visited Europe, temperatures dropped!
      In Switzerland last night brought temperatures minus 30°C in several places, which is more than unusual . Here in France the night brought to many big cities minus 10°C and even in my region, close to the spanish border, it's minus 6°C. Temperatures hardly known of....in this area.
      Another important event you might have heard of: the Vorstand lost it's case to change the rules!
      Which again brings the question to my mind: how to create an organism for the Great Michael, in order that his present inspirations can be understood?.....
      michael
    • Robert Thömmes
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Knaak"
        <mi-chael@w...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone -
        > I have been away for a week - visiting Switzerland... couldn't
        really follow the events, that took place on the list.
        > One thing I have noticed: since Bush visited Europe, temperatures
        dropped!
        > In Switzerland last night brought temperatures minus 30°C in several
        places, which is more than unusual . Here in France the night brought
        to many big cities minus 10°C and even in my region, close to the
        spanish border, it's minus 6°C. Temperatures hardly known of....in
        this area.
        > Another important event you might have heard of: the Vorstand lost
        it's case to change the rules!
        > Which again brings the question to my mind: how to create an
        organism for the Great Michael, in order that his present inspirations
        can be understood?.....
        > michael

        'allo michael,
        ah that's it, thanks for telling us it's bushywheather what we got
        here, we have -8°C now, but in the morning -16°C in Basel,CH and
        BlackForest,DE.
        To create an organism I start with mine and'll jump in the next
        mountain-river (just a creek) - temperature inside will be at least
        17°C warmer than outside. And much warmer than some hearts I know.
        Some hours after ice-swimming you are getting so warm/hot you can
        manage even Vorstand cases...
        bon soir
        Robert

        P.S.
        This is my first letter in this group, but talking about the wheather
        is quite innocent, I thought.
        Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!
        A question: who/what and where is the WC? And can I answer messages to
        everybody here without the help of yahoo?
        bye
      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
          Robert Thömmes wrote:

          P.S.
          This is my first letter in this group, but talking about the
          weather is quite innocent, I thought."

          Welcome Robert I don't know which is colder, the weather or the
          breeze out from Bush's limo through Europe.

          http://www.lewrockwell.com/engelhardt/engelhardt50.html

          "Oliver Hass, a 28 year-old chemist and graduate student from
          Oldenberg, Germany, wrote me recently about what the President's
          trip looked like to him. In introducing himself, Hass commented
          on "how necessary it can be for a chemist to forget about molecules
          and think about real problems." America as a country, he added, "is
          still largely admired here in Germany and was also a likely place
          for me to work and live in. Since my teenage years, I've had
          complaints about American foreign relations, but the core American
          freedoms – freedom of speech, tolerance, pursuit of happiness and
          the will to do better – shined bright and dissolved the shadows.
          These days the shadows get ever darker and, like a black hole, they
          eat up my confidence in our deepest ally and friend (at least in my
          lifetime)." He then wrote me the following – I've added a few links –
          under the title:

          Green-zoning Germany

          I want to describe to you some of the circumstances of President
          Bush's recent visit to Germany, because it's a beautiful example of
          the divergence of intentions and impact. Reading the headlines in
          the American newspapers, I see that this visit is being treated as a
          great opening for the healing process in the transatlantic alliance
          and your public opinion seems optimistic that your President's
          journey will improve our relationship, despite the continuing great
          divide on major subjects of international policy.

          But let me describe to you this visit/experience through the eyes of
          the average German citizen:

          This last week, after all, Maintz, a little town in Germany, was
          turned into a Potemkin village. General Potemkin first arrived a few
          weeks ago in the person of Condoleezza Rice, who informed Germans,
          that the president forgave us, that we were right, and therefore
          that our disputes are over and our relationship is excellent.

          To underline the new era of friendship, the President was to pay a
          visit to us, a stop-over on his European charm offensive. But to
          make sure that the President wasn't appalled by reality, so much was
          done to create a bubble at Mainz in the heart of Germany. And here's
          where the Green Zone comes into play. As in Baghdad, so Mainz too
          was turned into a maximum-security zone and the citizens of Mainz
          and the surrounding area learned what exporting democracy really
          meant.

          First and most obvious was the great disproportion between the
          President's freedom to travel and the average citizen's right to
          move in public places. Last Wednesday for his arrival, all
          Autobahnen (highways) around Mainz were closed for several hours. A
          helicopter flight from the airport to the city might have seemed
          like a more practical way to transport the President than cutting
          the veins of the most frequented Autobahn-segment in Germany – and
          that was just the beginning of our voyage into the absurd.

          Many citizens of Mainz weren't even able to drive their cars. They
          were forced to park kilometres away from their homes, simply because
          they lived near one of the maybe-routes the President's convoy might
          conceivably have taken. Using the railway system might have seemed a
          solution, but unfortunately over 100 trains were also cancelled (and
          a similar number of flights at the airport in Frankfurt during the
          time that Air Force One arrived).

          One could imagine George Bush sitting in a car, but in a train? If
          you smiled at that, you'll laugh when I mention the Rhine River. The
          route of the President crossed the Rhine and so the whole river was
          closed to shipping. (Estimated losses in profits only for this:
          500,000 euros.)

          Anyway, most people in Mainz didn't really have a reason to leave
          home that day. For example, Opel decided to close its factory on
          Wednesday, because workers and suppliers wouldn't make it to work in
          time. 750 cars weren't built and the production loss has to be
          compensated for by the workers on the next two Saturdays. Linde
          Vacuum asked their employees to take one day off. In addition, most
          small businesses in Mainz were closed and the inner city had all the
          charm of a ghost town – the streets were totally empty.

          In Germany you are free to write a letter to your representative,
          but unfortunately if you wanted to, you would have had to wait a few
          days, because all letter boxes were taken away too. The costs of
          this extravaganza can't yet be tallied. 15,000 additional security
          forces were out on the streets and the one thing we know is that we,
          the taxpayers, will be left with the final price tag.

          The most disturbing aspects of this visit/nightmare haven't even
          been mentioned yet. People were told to stay away from their windows
          and they were forbidden to step out on their balconies! And the
          Secret Service that protects your President even had plans to shut
          down the mobile phone communication system. They didn't actually go
          so far, but the public expression of that idea alone tells a story
          about the direction of Secret-Service thoughts. And I don't think
          the intention on this subject was to disrupt "mobile-ignited"
          explosives, but to further complicate the situation for Germans who
          wanted to protest the visit. It was hard enough to organize a
          demonstration in a ghost city, where you couldn't even get lunch at
          a cafe. With the communication systems off, the protestors would
          have been further marginalized and easily scattered.

          To complete the Potemkin masquerade, I should just mention the
          planned meeting between some ordinary citizens of Mainz and your
          President, like the town-hall meetings in America. But don't think
          the assembly actually consisted of ordinary citizens. After the
          German delegation emphasized that they would not collect the
          questions beforehand and fake the conversation (as had happened at
          the meeting Rice had with students in France), the American
          delegation cancelled that meeting. An emperor shouldn't be annoyed
          by tough questions. Instead 20 so-called young leaders were chosen
          by the [conservative] Aspen Institute and the German Marshall Fund,
          and so a few hand-picked Germans were talking with the President
          instead of upset citizens.

          The overall feeling that remains is that we got trampled upon by the
          President's baggage – like those beds of roses at Buckingham palace,
          if you remember that "the-queen-is-not-amused" episode. Mainz was
          not blessed by this visit, it was doomed. Liberty of action was
          interrupted and the burden of costs for the visit remains in
          Germany. Diplomats are trained to accentuate symbolic gestures and
          the return to a dialogue, but average citizens have been stunned by
          how much less our freedoms were worth than George Bush's. The media
          worked fine for the President's propaganda and you won't hear too
          much about this, especially not outside of Germany. The latest
          Potemkin village was planned all too well and, as you know, the
          people have no role in this scenery. Welcome to the world of
          delusion.

          Kind regards,
          Oliver "
        • Tarjei Straume
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
            At 23:14 01.03.2005, Robert Thömmes wrote:

            >Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!

            My pleasure, Robert.

            >A question: who/what and where is the WC?

            The WC? Just follow the foul smell - it's at Topica, and the acronym
            actually stands for "Waldorf Critics." They're not critics at all; they're
            hatemongers, bigots, mudslingers, smear campaigners, hyenas - anything but
            "critics." On the other hand, their portrayal of anthroposophy is so
            twisted, caricatured and falsified that it doesn't even come close to
            resembling it. But if you go to the Google station and get on a train that
            says Topica and Waldorf Critics in the search field, it should take you to
            the WC. Bring plenty of air fresheners, and if you're planning on a long
            stay over there, procuring an oxygen mask on the way is not such a bad idea
            either.

            Cheers and good luck,

            Tarjei
            http://uncletaz.com/
          • Sophia
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
              Dear Robert,

              You asked:

              >....can I answer messages to everybody here without the help of yahoo?

              Not as long as you're using a free-of-charge Yahoo email address for your
              subscription. You can upgrade it by paying for it at
              http://billing.mail.yahoo.com/bm/Upgrades . If you don't want to spend
              money on your Yahoo email account, you can edit your AT subscription at
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/join and change your
              email address to a pop account, with an address provided by your ISP or
              webhost for instance.

              It's not a good idea to use a primary or indispensable email address in a
              public forum, because there are always listmates who will unwittingly
              publish your address from time to time. They are using some kind of email
              application where the full email address of the person whose message they
              are responding to or commenting upon, is included in the body of the text
              unless they remember to delete it manually.

              Because the AT archives are public, this means that our addresses are
              published on the World Wide Web, attracting predators, spam engines. So if
              you have a Pop account where you can download your email and delete and
              replace your addresses from time to time, your best option is to use an
              alias address or some other kind of dispensable address for public use.

              Faithfully,

              Sophia (moderator)
              http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/
            • Jennifer
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
                Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
                Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
                hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
                as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
                Chief Foul Smell Detector!

                Cheers and Smiles,
                Jennifer

                Tarjei Straume wrote:

                > At 23:14 01.03.2005, Robert Thömmes wrote:
                >
                > >Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!
                >
                > My pleasure, Robert.
                >
                > >A question: who/what and where is the WC?
                >
                > The WC? Just follow the foul smell - it's at Topica, and the
                acronym
                > actually stands for "Waldorf Critics." They're not critics at all;
                they're
                > hatemongers, bigots, mudslingers, smear campaigners, hyenas -
                anything but
                > "critics." On the other hand, their portrayal of anthroposophy is
                so
                > twisted, caricatured and falsified that it doesn't even come close
                > resembling it. But if you go to the Google station and get on a
                train that
                > says Topica and Waldorf Critics in the search field, it should
                take you to
                > the WC. Bring plenty of air fresheners, and if you're planning on
                a long
                > stay over there, procuring an oxygen mask on the way is not such a
                bad idea
                > either.
                >
                > Cheers and good luck,
                >

                > Tarjei
                > http://uncletaz.com/
              • Griselda Andersen
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 3, 2005
                  --- Jennifer < > wrote:

                  > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your
                  > administration
                  > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming
                  > Uncle Taz as
                  > Chief Foul Smell Detector!

                  Jennifer, you're friends with POWER now. :)
                  So please feel free to grab whatever you want from my
                  administration, any post and moneys whatsoever, and
                  distribute them according to your wishes. Same applies
                  to ALL here, by the way.
                  By the way as well: My people! I realized that trying
                  to look like a doggess, I mean, goddess, as Tarjei
                  suggested, will take most of my time and effort
                  considering my lack of skills in this area - I'm
                  guessing jeans and t-shirt won't do eh!!!
                  Therefore, due to me being busy with that, I'm into
                  delegation big time.
                  Mike will handle my Fuck-the-Rich policies. The
                  Fuck-The-Poor ones will just take place naturally and
                  effortlessly as always, as the almighty creator
                  intended.
                  Mr. Tarjei Straume will be my puppet master, the real
                  power behind the curtains. Only he'll be in front of
                  the curtains, what the heck. As if I cared why anyone
                  will think! And whatever he says from now on is LAW,
                  eh! I will focus on signing the papers he handles me
                  and on looking hot, and that's about it.
                  Now I retire to my chambers in our new luxurious
                  Brooklin heaquarters to confabulate with my close
                  advisor Frank Tomcat Smith - He asked me a favor
                  related to some baseball shit (what else!) and
                  therefore have to pay his dues in order for it to be
                  granted.
                  Cheers,
                  The President former known as Griselda

                  PS The President apologizes for being kind of absent
                  and missing messages but right now her highness is
                  kinda busy with real life.

                  __________________________________
                  Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
                • Larry
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 3, 2005
                    Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing of who you're
                    going to be a government of? You got a nation, or anything like that?
                    I'm sure you could find one, they're all over the place after all;
                    you could even create one, like Amerika did with Panama once upon a
                    time. Vermont might be nice, but you'd probably want something
                    bigger; maybe Antarctica? All of the Blue states? What kind of
                    imperial domain are you looking
                    for?

                    Larry

                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                      Señora Presidente: Thou proclamest:

                      > Now I retire to my chambers in our new luxurious
                      > Brooklin heaquarters to confabulate with my close
                      > advisor Frank Tomcat Smith - He asked me a favor
                      > related to some baseball shit (what else!) and
                      > therefore have to pay his dues in order for it to be
                      > granted.
                      > Cheers,
                      > The President former known as Griselda

                      Thy wish is my command. So let's stay in tonight and confukulate into the
                      wee small hours of the morning. Anyway, I forgot that brooklyn is colder
                      than a witch's tit in March. Those cowardly baseball teams are hunkered down
                      in Florida stretching their limbs and wondering what they're gonna do
                      without steroids and amphetamines, but spring is just around the corner. I
                      respectfully suggest that we hop into Air Force One and pop on down to St.
                      Lucie (Mets training camp; you still have a lot to learn, Your Highness)
                      until the thaw.

                      F.T.S (his paw)
                    • Tarjei Straume
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                        At 04:12 04.03.2005, Larry wrote:

                        >Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing of who you're going to
                        >be a government of? You got a nation, or anything like that?

                        Yep, the U.S. of A. We're hacking the next election (like the Bush clan did
                        a few months ago in Ohio). Griselda is our nominated.candidate, Brad Martin
                        is Headshrinker General, and Mike is Minister of Truth (propaganda
                        minister). We're all joining the CIA.

                        Tarjei
                        http://uncletaz.com/
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005

                          > Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
                          > Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
                          > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
                          > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
                          > Chief Foul Smell Detector!
                          >
                          > Cheers and Smiles,
                          > Jennifer

                          And I, Madame, hereby nominate Herr Hölderlin as secretary of the I.C
                          (Inquisition Closet). He is the ideal chap to
                          deal with those nefarious secret lodges and non-anthropopsicles infesting
                          not only our Borough, city, state and country, but the Whole World. I doubt
                          not that he will appoint Gaelman as his left-hand con-man. We may even need
                          a Popess. (Dottie Zoom?) - for what is power without religion? We must make
                          the Universe safe for sucking!

                          F.T.S. (his paw)
                        • Robert Thömmes
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
                            <write3chairs@y...> wrote:

                            > Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
                            > Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
                            > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
                            > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
                            > Chief Foul Smell Detector!
                            >
                            > Cheers and Smiles,
                            > Jennifer
                            >
                            > Tarjei Straume wrote:
                            > > At 23:14 01.03.2005, Robert Thömmes wrote:
                            > > >Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!
                            > > My pleasure, Robert.

                            and here I write again:
                            Would like to apply for the MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement,
                            it's a bit poetic, but we got SoftMetalSticks as weapons!
                            I know a lot of archaic slavonic dances and even some
                            vikingstompverses alliterating on bash,bush,pisspot and rude words...
                            See this project one of our secret agents just started:
                            http://www.circlexarts.com/

                            You know the joke from the SuppliesMinister (it's a friend of mine)?
                            Tell it next time.
                            Happily staying at home
                            Robert
                          • Jennifer
                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                              Creative work! I'm copying the text below from that website. Thanks
                              for shraring it, Robert, and welcome to the group!

                              President Gris, Your Excellency! Please install this man as
                              MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement -- immediately!

                              Oh, we're burning down the (white) house now. ;)

                              Cheers and Love,
                              Jennifer

                              Steiner graffiti
                              me, others and the science of initiation
                              Voor nederlandse infos hier klicken
                              Für Info auf Deutsch hier klicken

                              STEINER GRAFFITI
                              - me, others and the science of initiation-

                              a solo performance created by Marcus/Jensen
                              based on the life of Rudolf Steiner

                              In growing up and taking command of our lives, an ever increasing
                              amount of rules, norms, principals, convictions and beliefs are
                              adhered to, either self imposed or created by society. They are like
                              walls that are there to help streamline our movement or and protect
                              us from others and ourselves.
                              They also radically hinder our movement and compromise our freedom.
                              That is why there is something intensely human in the desire to
                              cover these walls with graffiti, using the dead limiting surfaces to
                              create a language in form and colour, which expresses the spirit of
                              freedom in an individuality.
                              It is no wonder that the powers that determine most of the
                              parameters of our lives label graffiti as subversive, anarchistic,
                              ugly and those that do it, vandals.

                              I see my life as being a labyrinth of concrete on which endless
                              graffiti has been sprayed which I am continually trying to encrypt.
                              This activity of deciphering has gradually brought facets to light
                              of the biography of a man who used the walls of an increasingly
                              materialistic society to spray the science of initiation onto, a
                              science that is systematically seen as subversive and anarchistic by
                              those who would not condone the development of individual spiritual
                              freedom.

                              Steiner Graffiti is an invitation to participate in a solo piece of
                              theatre, offering verbal and physical spontaneity, lecture format,
                              action graphics, within a choreographic composition.

                              One man
                              One blackboard
                              One empty space

                              In penetrating the complex layers of Rudolf Steiner's life, a story
                              emerges which shows us the extraordinary nature of our own.

                              Through performing in English, it has become easier to extract
                              Steiner's biography out of its historically binding context and
                              create a more contemporary artistic interpretation.

                              C. Marcus

                              Robert Thömmes wrote:

                              > and here I write again:
                              > Would like to apply for the MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement,
                              > it's a bit poetic, but we got SoftMetalSticks as weapons!
                              > I know a lot of archaic slavonic dances and even some
                              > vikingstompverses alliterating on bash,bush,pisspot and rude
                              words...
                              > See this project one of our secret agents just started:
                              > http://www.circlexarts.com/
                              >
                              > You know the joke from the SuppliesMinister (it's a friend of
                              mine)?
                              > Tell it next time.
                              > Happily staying at home
                              > Robert
                            • Jennifer
                              Message 14 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                                Yes, yes, simply grand suggestions!
                                But what will Dottie drive?
                                The Pope has his Popemobile....
                                And what about Her Excellency the President,
                                and all these top-secret moles we'll
                                have roaming about, sniffing and smoking
                                out the reptilian slime lurking among us?
                                We simply MUST travel in style!

                                As some of us down here in Texas say,
                                "I'll be ridin' on the bus till I cadillac."

                                Have Mercy....

                                Cheers,
                                Jennifer

                                Message 15 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                                  FPOTGNOE (soon to be POTGNOE - pronounced Pot - ño -eee) wrote:

                                  > As my parable of sorts illustrates, I aim high in my
                                  > fantasies. Therefore I am aiming for the presidency of
                                  > the greatest nation on earth, the most powerful,
                                  > hated, envied...the nation people obsess about. Yes,
                                  > the US of A. I intend to kick the Republicans in the
                                  > butt by replacing Bush AND also intend to kick the
                                  > Democrats in the same place by keeping Hillary from
                                  > becoming the first woman president and doing it
                                  > myself. I forgot the name of the political party I'm
                                  > running for but my spokesperson Mr. Tarjei Straume
                                  > will be able to answer any further inquiries in this
                                  > and other matters. If he's not available, you can
                                  > always ask Frank Tomcat Smith. He's my boy-toy and
                                  > knows everything about me. I mean, everything.

                                  > Cheers,
                                  > The Future President of The Greatest Nation on Earth

                                  Does that mean you're giving me the green light to tell ALL? Remember: the
                                  National Inquirer might pick it up and I'd probably be supeoned by congress,
                                  then we'd both be in hot water. Maybe we should go to confession first - I
                                  mean after next weekend of course. (Please reply in Q-code.)

                                  F. Tomcat
                                • Griselda Andersen
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                                    --- Larry < > wrote:

                                    > Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing
                                    > of who you're
                                    > going to be a government of? You got a nation, or
                                    > anything like that?
                                    > I'm sure you could find one, they're all over the
                                    > place after all;
                                    > you could even create one, like Amerika did with
                                    > Panama once upon a
                                    > time. Vermont might be nice, but you'd probably want
                                    > something
                                    > bigger; maybe Antarctica? All of the Blue states?
                                    > What kind of
                                    > imperial domain are you looking
                                    > for?

                                    Hi Larry :)
                                    First of all I apologize for my terrible delay in
                                    answering your message. Hope you'll vote for me even
                                    so. I've been travelling and had little time to write.

                                    I will answer your question by using a parable,
                                    because I heard that's how candidates to the
                                    Presidency do. Or is it candidates to Messiahship? I'm
                                    not sure. Well, if it's good for a Messiah, it's good
                                    enough for a President. So here:

                                    When I was a little girl I would go play "Barbie" with
                                    one of my cousins.
                                    My stories would go like this: Barbie dresses up and
                                    goes to a party. There she meets this wonderful,
                                    gorgeous, hot guy, a Prince, a genius, or a Nobel
                                    Prize winner, preferably all in one, and never
                                    anything less than that. Then they go out together and
                                    kiss and stuff and then Barbie marries him and has the
                                    most interesting life possible. Eventually she becomes
                                    a nobel prize winner herself by effortlessly solving
                                    some great life mystery, all while relaxing on a
                                    hammock. Maybe by watching an apple fall on the ground
                                    or something of the sort.

                                    My cousin's stories would go like this: Barbie dresses
                                    up and on the way to a party gets run over by a car.
                                    The driver happens to be a doctor who takes her to the
                                    hospital. There, amidst much suffering and drama, a
                                    romance of sorts develops between them. Then Barbie
                                    recovers from the accident only to discover she has
                                    some horrible terminal illness. Then she dies in her
                                    lover/doctor arms and he's left unconsolable forever.

                                    I never understood that, you know? I mean, it's
                                    fantasy for fuck's sake!!Why go for the shitty
                                    scenario???

                                    As my parable of sorts illustrates, I aim high in my
                                    fantasies. Therefore I am aiming for the presidency of
                                    the greatest nation on earth, the most powerful,
                                    hated, envied...the nation people obsess about. Yes,
                                    the US of A. I intend to kick the Republicans in the
                                    butt by replacing Bush AND also intend to kick the
                                    Democrats in the same place by keeping Hillary from
                                    becoming the first woman president and doing it
                                    myself. I forgot the name of the political party I'm
                                    running for but my spokesperson Mr. Tarjei Straume
                                    will be able to answer any further inquiries in this
                                    and other matters. If he's not available, you can
                                    always ask Frank Tomcat Smith. He's my boy-toy and
                                    knows everything about me. I mean, everything.

                                    I hope I can count on your vote for free. If not, no
                                    problem, just name your price.

                                    Cheers,
                                    The Future President of The Greatest Nation on Earth

                                    Make Yahoo! your home page
                                    http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                  • Griselda Andersen
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                                      Frank Thomas Smith > wrote:

                                      > FPOTGNOE (soon to be POTGNOE - pronounced Pot - �o
                                      > -eee) wrote :
                                      >

                                      > > > Cheers,
                                      > > The Future President of The Greatest Nation on
                                      > Earth
                                      > >

                                      > Does that mean you're giving me the green light to
                                      > tell ALL? Remember: the
                                      > National Inquirer might pick it up and I'd probably
                                      > be supeoned by congress,
                                      > then we'd both be in hot water. Maybe we should go
                                      > to confession first - I
                                      > mean after next weekend of course. (Please reply in
                                      > Q-code.)
                                      >

                                      > F. Tomcat

                                      My Tomcat,
                                      It took me half an hour to figure out what you meant
                                      by (F)POTGNOE. Now if you were here with me I could
                                      have asked you and I would have my answer
                                      immediatelly. So where the hell were you?? I told you,
                                      you're expected to wait on me paw and foot!!!
                                      As to confession: I'll go to confession with you but
                                      only if Gaelman is the one taking it from us and we
                                      can have a threesome. And that's it. Otherwise I
                                      confess nothing.
                                      As for telling it all: I think Penthouse would be more
                                      interested in your tales than the N. I. Anyway, yes
                                      yes, green light, do whatever you want. Just remember
                                      to share the profits with the POTGNOE as customary.
                                      Now Q-code I didn't get even half an hour later!!How
                                      was I supposed to? We all know I am the looks and you
                                      are the brains, eh!!
                                      Anyway explain to me what Q-code is, ok? And no, not
                                      in Q-code obviously!!!

                                      Now to some vital presidential matters:
                                      I've heard some interesting rumours about lodges and
                                      stuff. I'm thinking we can use it all to our advantage
                                      somehow, but it's up to you to come up with the
                                      intelligent and sensible details.
                                      Also I had a dream in which I was always shown in
                                      profile and you were not, still we were together,
                                      strangely... I suspect this means in another life I
                                      was Cleopatra and you were Julius Caesar, or Marcus
                                      Antonius. I would like your input in this matter. I
                                      think it's essential we find out under which sexy
                                      forms we met in previous lives so we can spice up
                                      you-know-what a little.
                                      FPresidencially
                                      FPOTGNOE

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Mar 16, 2005

                                        > My Tomcat,
                                        > It took me half an hour to figure out what you meant
                                        > by (F)POTGNOE. Now if you were here with me I could
                                        > have asked you and I would have my answer
                                        > immediatelly. So where the hell were you?? I told you,
                                        > you're expected to wait on me paw and foot!!!

                                        Jeez, I gotta sleep sometime don't I? Anyway, you broke the code all by your
                                        lonesome, which is what I wanted. Remember, to be POTGNOE, you need not only
                                        horizontal, but also mental calesthenics.

                                        > As to confession: I'll go to confession with you but
                                        > only if Gaelman is the one taking it from us and we
                                        > can have a threesome. And that's it. Otherwise I
                                        > confess nothing.

                                        Do you think Fr. Gael is Man enough to digest all that and still grant us
                                        absolution? - after next weekend of course.

                                        > As for telling it all: I think Penthouse would be more
                                        > interested in your tales than the N. I. Anyway, yes
                                        > yes, green light, do whatever you want. Just remember
                                        > to share the profits with the POTGNOE as customary.

                                        Done. After all they're *your* memoirs. Split 60-40 - I get 10% more for
                                        being your ghost writer, agent and pussyfoot.

                                        > Now Q-code I didn't get even half an hour later!!How
                                        > was I supposed to? We all know I am the looks and you
                                        > are the brains, eh!!
                                        > Anyway explain to me what Q-code is, ok? And no, not
                                        > in Q-code obviously!!!

                                        In the military there are several types of security clearance - from
                                        confidential to top secret. One of the highest is Q,
                                        which is for cryptologists. This info is "for your eyes only" btw.

                                        > Now to some vital presidential matters:
                                        > I've heard some interesting rumours about lodges and
                                        > stuff. I'm thinking we can use it all to our advantage
                                        > somehow, but it's up to you to come up with the
                                        > intelligent and sensible details.

                                        Well, there's one called Anthro-Pussies. Bunch of furriners and some
                                        brainwashed U.S. Americans, run by a 666th degree transvestite. Many members
                                        are finally realizing that they're being manipulated and are mumbling
                                        against the humbugger. We could infiltrate them (not me, I'm burned), then
                                        infiltrate the Anthroposophical Society. Also bunch of furriners, but once
                                        we change the Constitution enabling non-native born (like you - hey,
                                        brainstorm: how about Arnold Blackeye for VP?) to be president and furriners
                                        to vote, we'll have their support, which is about as reliable as a
                                        moth-eaten jockstrap.

                                        > Also I had a dream in which I was always shown in
                                        > profile and you were not, still we were together,
                                        > strangely... I suspect this means in another life I
                                        > was Cleopatra and you were Julius Caesar, or Marcus
                                        > Antonius. I would like your input in this matter. I
                                        > think it's essential we find out under which sexy
                                        > forms we met in previous lives so we can spice up
                                        > you-know-what a little.

                                        No, no - the dream isn't what you thought. It's about when we were Adam and
                                        Eve. You turned aside in exasperation because I had just told one of my
                                        Jewish jokes. Hell, there wasn't any other kind then.

                                        > FPresidencially
                                        > FPOTGNOE

                                        Pussy-praisingly,
                                        F.Tomcat Smith