Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Rewriting the Pledge of Allegiance

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2005
      Harvey Friend:
      > Mike and Bradford. etc.

      Well, I shall take my self to be the etc:) and share a
      thought on Nut. We are all her. Her picture shows us
      what happens after our physical death: we become the
      planets. They become our organs. She is the sign. And
      boy oh boy oh boy I wonder how the person who drew
      that design ever came to 'see' that particular concept
      or maybe it was a precept, who the heck knows? Smart
      people I guess. Anyhow, how is it that we have fallen
      so far that we can not 're member' these things. Yet,
      once we have understood the concept it awakens
      something deep within us that calls to a rememberence
      of sorts. An awakening of sorts that is all of grace I
      say.

      And Danny, man, you are a great lead into the land of
      tears.

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Danny F.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

        > And Danny, man, you are a great lead into the land of
        > tears.
        >
        > Best,
        > Dottie

        Hi Dottie,

        T'must be the Magdalene in me. . . ;)

        Here are included some of your favorites
        And the *Combination*'s Whole Underlying
        Idea - Look at the Shepherd's Stream
        At large and how plays out objectively on it
        The Evil forces spread everywhere profusely nowadays...

        And I was directly on thinking how it proceeds ,say,
        Through the Straight Right Moral Righteous
        Which knows no guide lifestylish temporal relative,
        Conditions hypnotico-sedative paradoxically
        Deployed through high-speed flow and Sentiency.
        So the impact [is] at Astral Level first individually felt,
        One's Peace by the Non-Ahimsas get Troubled
        Which in return influence greatly the Physical.
        Thus, Historical and Unfolding Plan
        The One Master Christ-likeness
        And the sheaths Evolutionary Structural,
        Elaborations - how they came for the Combination
        Proper the Developments Suitables
        And Archetypal in Purity Required;
        Added are they these two principles
        Others missing in this story so far:
        Ego and the Ethereal, these parts in functions
        Course Corrective, Synergestical and Source-Models;
        Being Respectively Complementary Working Together
        And having for head Zarathustra and the Nathan Soul;
        Strenght Fiery Michaelian, and Healing Waters;
        The 'I' which can Soulful Dharana-Hold Attune
        Itself Reverse Cultus into the Sphere of Life Precious. . .

        Karmic Operations of all the Hierarchicals Involved
        Here it goes. . . the Direction concerning
        Movement the Activity of the Holy Spirit -
        Foundation Stone Meditation in excerpts:

        "Soul of Man!
        Thou livest in the limbs
        That bear thee through the world of Space
        Into the ocean-being of the Spirit";
        ". . .the Spirit's World-All Thoughts reign
        in the being of the world, light-beseeching";
        ". . .the eternal aims of the gods
        World-Being's Light
        On thine inmost I
        For thy free willing
        Bestow.". . . . .

        /

        . . ."This spirit-light that drives
        away the darkness of incomprehension
        from the soul and fills it with the light
        of true spirit-perception".
        (-Sergei O.)
        "In order to attain an awareness of
        the activity of the Cosmic Word however,
        the human being must become illuminated--
        either in after-death experience or
        through modern initiation in life--
        by the Holy Spirit, by means of which
        the consciousness of the Cosmic
        Midnight Hour can arise in him, a
        consciousness that can embrace
        the whole path from the Cosmic Midnight Hour
        all the way to the earthly world
        from the other side of existence.

        In this direction the Cosmic Midnight Hour
        is connected with physical existence and thus,
        at the Turning Point of Time, the Cosmic Word
        became 'flesh', meaning the Christ Himself
        came out of the divine kingdom of the Father"
        "In the sphere where the forces
        of the Cosmic Midnight Hour are effective
        in Earth existence, meaning
        in the 'reverse' supersensible side of
        physical existence, the Mystery of the resurrection",
        "transition. . . from the sphere beyond
        to the sphere of world existence on this side"
        "eternal indestructible existence
        inaccessible to the forces of death",
        "victory over matter";
        'Per spiritum sanctum reviviscimus'.

        /

        "Mysterium Pansophicum

        THE FOURTH TEXT
        1. Seeing then the craving is a process of desire, and this desire a
        life, this same desiring life goes in the craving forward, and is
        always pregnant with the craving.

        2. And the desire is a stern attraction, and yet hath nothing but
        itself, or the eternity without foundation. And it draws magically,
        viz. its own desiring into a substance.

        3. For the will takes where there is nothing. It is a lord and
        possessor. It is itself not a being, and yet rules in being, and being
        makes it desirous, namely of being. And since it becomes in itself
        desirous, it is magical, and makes itself pregnant, viz. by spirit
        without being; for originally it is only spirit. Thus it makes in its
        imagination only spirit, and becomes pregnant with spirit as with the
        eternal knowing of the unground, in the All-power of the life, without
        being.

        4. As then it is pregnant, the engenderment goes within itself, and
        dwells in itself. For the essence of the other life cannot grasp this
        pregnation, and be its container. Hence the pregnation must go within
        itself and be its own container, as a Son in the eternal Spirit.

        5. And as this pregnation has no being, then that is a voice or sound,
        as a Word of the spirit; and yet remains in the primitive condition of
        spirit, for it hath else no seat.

        6. But in this Word is a will, which desires to go out into a being.
        This will is the life of the original will, and proceeds out of the
        pregnation, as out of the mouth of the will, into the life of Magic,
        viz. into Nature; and reveals the nonunderstanding life of Magic, so
        that the same is a mysterium in which an understanding exists
        essentially, and thus obtains an essential spirit. There, every
        essence
        is an arcanum or a mysterium of an entire being, and is thus a
        comprehension as an unfathomable wonder of eternity; for many lives
        without number are generated, and yet all is together but one being.

        7. The threefold Spirit without being is its master and possessor; and
        yet it possesses not the Nature-being, for it (the Spirit) dwells in
        itself.

        8. The Word is its centre or seat, and is in the midst as a heart; and
        the spirit of the Word, which takes its origin in the primal eternal
        will, reveals the wonders of the essential life. There are, then, two
        mysteries: one in the spirit-life, and one in the essential life. The
        spirit-life is acknowledged as God, and is rightly so called; and the
        essential life is acknowledged as the Nature-life, which would have no
        understanding if the Spirit or the spirit-life were not desirous. In
        this desire the divine Being, as the eternal word or heart of God, is
        continually and from eternity generated; from which the desiring will
        as Spirit eternally goes out into the Nature-life, and reveals therein
        the mystery in essences. So that there are two lives and also two
        beings, from and in a single, eternal, unfathomable origin.

        9. And thus we apprehend what God and Nature is; how the one and the
        other is from eternity without any ground or beginning. For it is an
        everlasting beginning. It begins itself perpetually and from eternity
        to eternity, where there is no number; for it is the unground."

        -Jacob Boehme
      • Danny F.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Danny F."
          <danifyou@t...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold
          > <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > And Danny, man, you are a great lead into the land of
          > > tears.
          > >
          > > Best,
          > > Dottie

          John 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and
          lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but
          your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

          16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is
          come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no
          more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

          16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and
          your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

          16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say
          unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give
          it you.

        • Mike helsher
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
            Harvey wrote an upgrade, a prelude to the new constitution:

            > I pledge allegiance to Realm........of a United World of Humanity
            > and to the community for which it stands
            > One People
            > sourced through the Power of Love,
            > Diverse and Indivisible,
            > with Justice and Compassion for all

            Thanks for holding up the Sunlight Harvey. I do indeed shine my
            individual spotlight in the dark places, and indignantly make note
            of the oozing slime. A beginning I suppose. Practice.

            > (Exits, kneels offstage, wondering whether more need be said, as
            for example: It were well to remember, that sourcing any kind of
            astral vitriol however imagined justified, not only jades optimism,
            foreclosing on the expectation of joy in expanding consciousness,
            but poisons elementals, raping their peace, and reducing our
            invisible allies not yet possessed of the gift of free will, to
            victims, to cinders.

            > We are, in threefolding, looking not only to author clarity in
            the realm of wisdom, but beauty in hearth, courage in the world, in
            the wield of power. Some of us are beginning to surmise that our
            unconscious and ongoing, and righteous pollution of world ambience
            and fair weather subtracts from access to forces of love and
            healing, and is a campaign contribution to the murder of
            hope...........What say ye, what dream ye, what nightmare ye. The
            Guardian of the Threshold can invite a response as well as demand a
            reaction. )

            > (Make then not by your own hands dead pawn of your ideals. Rather,
            Weep then tears of pearl round such circumstance, and preserve
            yourself for better fate..........)

            Harvey, didn't Christ smite the money changers? And there is a
            version of the "turn the other cheek" idea that I've heard, that has
            it as an act of defiance, in that there was a law that allowed some
            to be slapped by the elite, but only on the right side of the face.
            to this Christ said "turn the other cheek".

            It is incedibly hard to get a grasp on the sword of truth, even if
            only in the dark. And if your intune with the feel of the handle, it
            is even harder not to wield it blindly.

            I heed your words my friend.

            listening.

            Mike