Re: R.S's Birthday/Will You?

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
      "Will You"

      by bradford riley

      Down stream in time we sift the treasure
      Lacking in our wits to even measure,
      How stands a human being, the human in us,
      When our thoughts we begin to trust?

      The opening bud where gathers hopeful bees
      Our stymied thought senses the fragrant breeze
      And untapped hidden nectar stirs the soul
      That we are rooted in the world and the world's goal.

      That our objective inner world is the world's as well
      Few thinkers have arisen on the Earth to tell.
      The Mask of hidden karmic treasure, was revealed,
      In which our very souls were formed and congealed.

      But still the bees buzz round the unopened buds
      Of millions of humanity who cow like chew their cuds.
      The cattle is prepared for ever better slaughter,
      While orphaned ANTHROSOPHIA, their disowned daughter,

      Must beg for crumbs and wander in her rags round BMW's
      Who perpetuated the realm of world rule in George W.
      You'd think that human beings were some mirage invented
      And the Big Bang had arrived all sulphur scented,

      So as to belittle the efforts that Initiates like You
      Who revealed to us how history has carried through,
      To the Foundations of Golgotha and the human King of Fire,
      Who was a Kingly human being that Christ Inspired.

      No, human beings are disposal rags and history is Orwellian.
      The foundations of the human heart, a pump, the gods contrarian
      Nothing is as what it seems to be,
      And Truth are feasts of lies that they told to me.

      There, when you spoke, and history and hearts revealed
      How Ancient fire, Saturn Gods, had humanity congealed,
      And Blood and Fire and the child I AM arose from Earth,
      Each living thought you carved was a Michael birth.

      Come friends the mask of history has been torn free
      A thousand hidden riddles are there for us to see,
      And now the buds are opening and the scent is rich and rare,
      And butterflys and bees the Cosmic nectar share.

      Will You?