Re: 9-11, conspiracies and the New World Order....

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 26 11:57 AM
      I wonder whether you, Tarjei, or anyone else here
      has read a book by Jon Ronson, "Them." I saw it one
      day in a bookstore and picked it up and was right
      away drawn into it. He went on a very interesting
      expedition, hunting down these mysterious secret
      conspiracy centers, and tells about it in a most
      riveting way. Here is more, from Jon's website:

      The excellent Canadian website coldtype.net have
      published an excerpt from Them. It's the entire
      Secret Rulers of the World chapter about Big Jim Tucker
      and the Bilderberg Group in .pdf format (46 pages):
      http://www.jonronson.com/coldtype_ronson_05.pdf
      You can find it in the THEM: Adventures with Extremists
      section of the site: http://www.jonronson.com/them.html

      Cheers,
      Jennifer