R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Hierarchies - Lecture 10/global warming

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hi Bradford,
      you got the point. That is : every issue here is getting near the core,
      namely our capacity of building consciously the bridge between Knowledge
      (Cognition,Imagination,Inspiration,Intuition) and Morality....., but in the
      end what do we find there ?
      Morality is Cognition ,Imagination.Inspiration,Intuition too. The "two"
      are actually One.

      A.