R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Spiritual Hierarchies - Lecture 10/global warming

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      ----- Original Message ----- >
      > Apologies, admissions and appreciations from a currently very frosty
      > region might make some sense to this reply, but much is surely not
      > accounted for (. . . my apologies - this WILL happen at times . . .):
      >
      > I have been offline for a week or two (not reading), but your message
      > (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/message/13263)
      > particurlarly caught my attention (not reading - just browsing, mind
      > you):
      >
      > Your kind words regarding Nicola Tesla (potent genius and humble
      > benefactor at heart - is my impression of this extraordinary individual)
      > caught my attention. Tesla's concepts are far beyond me and my mind,
      > but his presence is undeniable and his concepts extremely beguiling. I
      > have never seen reports/indications of his 'spirituality', so I conclude
      > (somewhat sadly) that his domain remained the one closest to our
      > (physical) earth-globe.

      Hi Jo my 2cc.
      Tesla's biographies are scarcely informed on many of the features of such a
      powerful and puzzling personality, especially about his last
      twenty-twentyfive years that are really hidden inside a fog. Surely he was
      due to thge fact that he has always been a target for the Lodges and
      Corporate powers, JP Morgan as his main "enemy", and , after WWI for the
      Intelligence too.
      He was raised as a pious boy inside his Croatian family . He had also a
      special spiritual link with his mother (he was never interested in sex or
      women, being his energies totally given to his work, and most of all he had
      no capacity for business, being stolen on and on of the royalities of his
      enormous genius).
      On his inner life: according to his biographer he had some of his
      inventions like an actaul vision, beginning with his "polyphase motor", in
      spite of the fact that he was also a master inside Mathemathics language .
      He seems having been a real "High Priest of Electricity" and so it seems
      also a guy able to live, on and on, in the "Border Line" between the
      sub-earthly realms of electricity and magnetism and the Lofty Realms of the
      Ethers. Surely he was an Inititae, but the actual question is "what the
      School ?"
      Thinking on Tesla is also thinking on Keely. And we notice that Tesla
      exprienced also in "mechanic-vibratory" field, the was of little interest
      for him, , but the most interesting issue is that Keely was able to
      experience in a fully etheric way with no use of any kind ao electricity.

      Andrea