Re: Christ I(m/n)pulse; Rhythm, Breath and Pouff, Puff and Clouds!

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2005
      Tired of attempting to grasp the healing aspects of the Ancient
      Saturn fire embodied in the glowing Atma of the Risen Christ. Tired
      of all that difficult to digest great news, that Grunewald,
      Zarathustra and Steiner attempted bring us. I understand how ya feel
      buckaroos. Then take exactly, the opposite Ahrimanic news, because
      that seems to be about all we are willing to understand and digest.
      We are not willing to understand that Steiner transformed religion
      into Science and that Christ penetrated with ancient ATMa Saturn
      fire down to the bones of a human being, who glowed off of Golgotha
      Hill. And what type of glow... What type of stunning healing,
      etheric glow? What humanized, and potent rejuvenation of all life
      for the world and for humanity...Well that is too, too hard for us
      to grasp. So grasp this! Ahriman's school that placed Hitler and the
      nuclear bomb between humanity and Spiritual Science is probably the
      only thing we will show interest in and far, far more interesting
      than attempting to come to grips with factual Pauline Sciences.
      Ahriman is so much easier to understand. His decayed light is easier
      to grasp than the healing forces of the Sun Being in a human being.

      February 18, 2005 -- (Oklahoma, Red State, "Land of the Free") The
      Russians just recently stopped a weightlifter coming across the
      border with about 100 pounds of "highly radioactive depleted
      uranium." The guy said he was using it for dumbbells in

      The American Department of Defense and other government departments
      all are unanimous in calling so-called depleted uranium "mildly
      radioactive depleted uranium." They like to use it for bombs, shells
      and heavy caliber bullets.

      Highly radioactive, mildly radioactive, moderately radioactive. What
      does it mean? Whom to believe? The godless former Commies or the
      brave Iraq-smashing Americans? Decide for yourself. Radioactivity
      is a standard property of the metal uranium, used by Americans for
      bombs, shells and bullets, and one gram will always give off
      12,000 "atomic disintegrations" per second.

      This lasts forever, as far as we are concerned. Think of the "atomic
      diserntegrations" as little atomic bullets. The kind that are only
      harmful from inside the human body. What do you think? Does 12,000
      per second rank high or low with you? What if it is in your lung?

      Delicate lung cells of 19 year old American troopers and 60-year-old
      Iraqi "guerrillas" don't have the ability to "spin" what is turning
      them into infection, pus and cancer.

      Just so you know, that is 43 million, 200 thousand little bullets
      per hour. This nuclear bombardment at the heart of a cell in the
      lung or the rest of the body never stops. Of course, the "throwaway
      soldiers" will get cancer and die; but, the chicken-hawk Neo-Cons in
      the Bush Administration say that is OK! They just don't want to pay
      for it.

      Remember the 100-hour-long First Gulf War? Only an unlucky few were
      killed. We Americans used 375 tons of uranium munitions. Out of the
      one half million, or so, soldiers in the prime of life in the war,
      11,000 are now dead. and hundreds of thousands are on Medical

      The latest good journalist to "Drink the Government Kool-Aid" was
      Bob Evans of the Daily Press in Virginia. Evans used the deceptive
      Government term "mildly radioactive" over and over, in his recent
      seven-part series on uranium weapons in use by the US Military. In
      his effort to be fair, Evans, a respected veteran journalist, never
      used the forbidden words "illegal" or "war crimes." The Daily Press
      readership includes a large segment of "retired military."

      Since uranium is a metal that also catches on fire and burns, the
      bombs, shells and bullets burn and vaporize when they hit something
      hard like a tank, bunker, or building. Uranium gas and smoke ends up
      in the nose, throat and lungs of our kids and friends in the US
      Military and any unlucky Iraqi around. Some of the gas also hitches
      a ride on the desert winds to the rest of the world, including the
      American ally, Israel.

      This is a real bummer for the American Troopers and the Iraqis.
      Uranium by the thousands of tons has been dispersed this way in Iraq
      during Gulf War I, the No-Fly Zones era, Gulf War II, the war after
      the war, and to this very day. Once the uranium gas and dust is in
      their lungs and bodies the soldiers and civilians become radiation
      poisoning victims and are forever changed.

      There is no way to remove the uranium smoke from the body. It is
      radioactive. There is no treatment; there is no cure. This stuff
      stays dangerous, lethal even, forever and a day. After all, it is
      highly radioact ... err, ... pardon me, "mildly radioactive," ...
      err ... whatever!

      Our victimized soldiers don't have forever, though. With the same
      absolute certainty of the Atomic Clock the US Government uses to
      tell time, the constant ticking of the "atomic disintegrations"
      (little bullets) starts the countdown to death from radiation
      poisoning for the soldiers and civilians alike. It's just a matter
      of the dose of lethal poison they received. A greater dose equals
      less time.

      It gets worse. Captain Terry Riordon unknowingly brought radiation
      poisoning home with him from Iraq to his wife, Susan Riordon. As
      recounted in the November, 2004 issue of the mainstream Conde Nast
      publication Vanity Fair, Mrs. Riordon was constantly burned by her
      husband's semen during intercourse.

      Seems Terry's semen was turned to a fiery alkali by the radioactive
      uranium that settled in his testicles. The happily married couple
      had no idea what this new and horrifying complication was in this
      intensely private part of their life together. Little did they know
      the American Department of Defense had hopped into bed with them
      with a deadly intent.

      With her husband slowly dying of radiation poisoning and in intense
      pain herself, Mrs. Riordon resorted to filling condoms with frozen
      green peas to use on herself to obtain relief from the internal
      burning's intense, excruciating, lasting pain. Other couples do that
      and other wildly frantic and imaginative measures seeking relief.
      The burning can leave blisters and contamination.

      "It hurt [Terry] too. He said it was like forcing it through barbed
      wire," Riordon says. "It seemed to burn through condoms; if he got
      any on his thighs or his testicles, he was in hell." In a last,
      desperate attempt to save their sex life, says Riordon, "I used to
      fill condoms with frozen peas and insert them [after sex] with a
      lubricant." That, she says, made her pain just about bearable.
      Perhaps inevitably, he became impotent. "And that was like our last
      little intimacy gone."

      Children produced from radioactive soldier's couplings have
      devastating birth defects; both to war's children born in the United
      States and in Iraq. After all, uranium gas is just a dumb
      radioactive metal; it does not care one whit about the nationality
      of the body parts it targets.

      In Iraq, women call the doomed pregnancies the "jelly belly." The
      world simply calls it "Genocide." That's the purposeful targeting of
      a race or ethnic group of people for extermination. That's our red
      blooded, By Gawd, All American Policy. Exterminate them! That is one
      answer to the question Americans are always indignantly asking "Why
      do they hate us so? Haven't we set them free!?!"

      Bob Evans, in his series, even inadvertently let a Classified
      Specification out of the bag. The 140,000 pound Abrams Main Battle
      Tank, a primary dispenser of radioactive, poisonous uranium gas and
      dust in Iraq, fires its big gun at a spectacular 2,100 MPH or three
      times the speed of sound (MACH III.)

      The three foot long solid uranium projectiles then vaporize and burn
      at temperatures ranging from an estimated 3,000 to 10,000 degrees as
      they penetrate their target. Mr. Evans, guru-like, informs us the
      temperature is 5,600 degrees.

      What is the difference in "highly radioactive in Russia or "mildly
      radioactive" in Virginia? Is it the same metal? Yes, it is. Are both
      metals radioactive? Yes! Whether they are in Russia or the United
      States, yes, they are: at 12,000 little bullets per second,
      anywhere in the known universe! Uranium is our own perverse absolute

      Well, this is kind of a bummer for all US citizens. President Bush
      and the US Military have gone and screwed the pooch. Turns out that
      using uranium for weapons is, like, kind of a "Big Time" War Crime.
      Not only is it a War Crime, it is a War Crime four different ways,
      according to famous UN War Crimes and humanitarian lawyer Karen
      Parker, JD.

      Parker stated "My 'four-point' test is especially intelligible:
      people understand. "It spreads" (beyond the field of battle); "it
      lasts" (can't be turned off when the war ends); "it injures people
      in impermissible ways" (as in making an as yet unborn child
      deformed); and "it harms the environment".

      Ever since we Americans obliterated Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan
      with nuclear weapons in August of 1945, immediately killing an
      estimated quarter of a million people, the rest of the world has
      taken a really dim view of actually using nuclear weapons.

      Uranium bombs, shells and bullets are just different forms of slow-
      acting, stealth nuclear weapons. They are slower than the instant
      big boom and flash of Nagasaki type Nuclear Weapons - the atom bomb
      and hydrogen bomb. They are the answer to the Administration's
      dedicated Crusade for the Holy Grail of a "usable" nuclear weapon.

      Time has telescoped from 1945 instantly -- past to present; World
      War II is just over, and we used nuclear weapons on civilians. Now
      we are using the next generation of nuclear weapons on the hapless
      guerrillas and civilians of Iraq. They never had a chance. Not a

      Uranium weapons spread deadly radioactivity that kills and
      contaminates forever. Iraq is simply "toast" because of the
      indiscriminate, promiscuous and criminal use of millions of pounds
      of uranium weapons by our kids and friends in the US Military, at
      the command of their political masters. The masters and troopers are
      war criminals, and we, the U.S. taxpayers, are accessories to war

      US Military Out of Control - Defies Law

      So, what to do? It's all right there, in US Army Regulations,
      according to Maj. Doug Rokke, Ph.D. Ret., the former Director of the
      Pentagon Depleted Uranium Project. U.S. Army Regulations AR 700-48
      and TB 9-1300-278 require the Army to "Clean and Treat." The Army is
      required by US law to treat all persons affected and all areas
      contaminated by the radioactive uranium munitions. There are no ifs,
      ands, or buts.

      The self-claimed right to use war crime weapons carries the with it
      big responsibility to clean up after oneself. Refusing to clean up
      and treat is purposeful genocide. It is that simple. We are guilty
      as sin.

      Dennie Williams' breakthrough CommonDreams.org article of November
      11, 2004 sets the record straight on the US Military's view of using
      and cleaning up after illegal uranium munitions. "The Department of
      Defense 'does not clean up DU [depleted uranium weapons] once it
      leaves a U.S. weapons system such as a Bradley Fighting Vehicle and
      hits an enemy building, or vehicle', said Melissa Bohan, an Army
      public affairs official."

      The "suits" in the Pentagon can't be anymore clear than that. They
      absolutely refuse to treat the people poisoned, including their own
      troopers, and refuse to clean up the poisoned radioactive land. The
      US Military did the same thing in Vietnam with the chemical Agent
      Orange, which was denied and covered up for decades. As one Vietnam
      War medic says "Uranium weapons are like Agent Orange on steriods."

      Therefore, the situation is this: the political leadership of the
      U.S. decided to secretly use thousands of tons of a genocidal
      weapon, uranium, in Iraq. Their servants in the US Military are gung-
      ho to irradiate the Iraqis and poison their land, forever, with
      illegal uranium-based war crimes weapons. The Army refuses to obey
      their own Regulations, that have the force of law, to Clean & Treat,
      in their slavish obedience to the sub-human, sick, perverted
      genocidal desires of their politically appointed controllers.

      What's wrong with this picture?

      This is real Nazi Germany stuff, isn't it? Closer to home, it is
      very similar to Andrew Jackson's policy of exterminating Native
      Americans. Citizens here in the U.S. may not want to know or accept
      that fact, but that is the sleight-of-hand dealt to us mere citizens
      in America in 2005 by our corporate-owned and sponsored politicians
      and media.

      Denying a fact situation does not make it disappear. The facts, and
      the thousands of tons of weaponized uranium oxide gas and dust, just
      hang in there. This is impossible for supposedly patriotic "My
      Country Right or Wrong - Love It or Leave It" type Americans to
      explain away.

      Uranium is as real as it gets, and it never goes away. As long as
      there are congenitally deformed Iraqis left in the world, and until
      the Iraqis are finally exterminated by these long-lived genocidal
      weapons, they will continue to whisper and croak in whatever voice
      left to them: "America Exterminated Me, Punish Them!" and demand

      Americans of all political stripes should be enraged to hear of what
      our US Military has done to Iraq. It is not OK, and they should feel
      betrayed by the Bush Administration, perhaps especially the center-
      right Americans responsible for twice electing Bush. (And the
      results of Both elections are still disputed.)

      It was real Americans some 60 years ago "The Greatest Generation,"
      as network news reader Tom Brokaw called them, in his book of the
      same name, who with the Russians, Free French, British and others
      stomped the fascist war makers in Germany and their Axis ally Japan
      in World War II.

      Now the "World's Only Superpower's" American Army has taken the
      place of Hitler's Storm Troopers in ruling the modern world. It is
      supremely ironic that their own uranium weapons kill them as well as
      the "enemy" civilians, as they set out to control. These unthinking
      soldiers will ultimately destroy the world, and that seems to be the
      desired outcome of Administration's cult like "Rapture Me"
      Christofascist radical religious tradition.

      In the famous Nuremburg War Crimes Trials, established after World
      War II to try Nazi War Criminals and assess their guilt and
      punishment, the Chief Prosecutor said of the German people something
      that applies directly to Americans today. He speaks knowingly and
      directly across more than 50 years of time to resolutely instruct
      American citizens on exactly what our duty is today, right now:

      "Individuals have international duties which transcend the national
      obligations of obedienceĀ…therefore have the duty to violate domestic
      laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity from occurring."

      - Nuremberg Tribunal, 1950

      The statement was affirmed by the Nuremberg Tribunal. It is now
      international law and by extension, U.S. law. It is our duty as
      American citizens. The fascist government controlling the United
      States and the US Military can no longer be allowed to exist. The
      world and international law holds us all accountable, and the price
      is dear.

      These white-collar criminals must all be impeached and imprisoned
      for their war crimes, commensurate with their degree of complicity
      and guilt. If the House will not impeach and the Senate will not put
      them on trial, then, we have a problem.

      We will have to do it ourselves. Additionally, we have to vote out
      the co-conspirators in the Senate and the House for refusing to
      impeach. That is the law, handed down in 1950 after a disastrous
      world-wide war. We Americans must follow the law. It is our sacred
      duty. As President Bush likes to say "they [the House and Senate]
      are either for us or against us."

      Can we wait till tomorrow, next week, or, next year to impeach?

      In a word, "No!"

      Leuren Moret, world famous former Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Weapons
      Lab scientist, said the following in an Email on Valentine's Day,
      2005, requesting hundreds of physicists, scientists, professionals,
      managers, writers and others to join in the world-wide effort to
      stop the current flagrant use of illegal uranium weapons:

      "I believe in the end that ... you will comprehend that the amount
      of DU [Depleted Uranium] released into the atmosphere since 1991 is
      far more than my estimate. Whatever you or I think or differ about,
      the disaster is worse than we even know ... but that tale will be
      told each year, each decade, each century. Humanity has changed the
      genome of the entire planet forever."

      "How can you help us present the disaster in a way that ordinary
      people can comprehend? Infant mortality is increasing globally for
      the first time in 41 years..."