elephant

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18 5:52 AM
      Reading Stephen Clark's recent message reminded me of
      a question I asked him and he didn't answer. So I
      decided to check it out in the internet myself. What I
      should have done in the first place, Stephen, no hard
      feelings,. :) I know you have better things to do.
      :))
      Well the question was, what is the size of an
      elephant's penis?
      The answer is truly, truly scary and if I were a lady
      elephant I'd seriously consider swinging with the male
      of a less endowed species:
      Around 5 feet!!!!
      Yuk!! I don't even like to think about it!!!
      I'm so glad I have to deal only with Frankie's tiny
      er...ops, sorry Frankie, no offense intended. You know
      I don't care about size, right?
      Anyway, due to the yucky factor... I'll drop the
      elephant subject.
      Cheers,
      Griselda

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18 9:05 AM

        > Reading Stephen Clark's recent message reminded me of
        > a question I asked him and he didn't answer. So I
        > decided to check it out in the internet myself. What I
        > should have done in the first place, Stephen, no hard
        > feelings,. :) I know you have better things to do.
        > :))
        > Well the question was, what is the size of an
        > elephant's penis?
        > The answer is truly, truly scary and if I were a lady
        > elephant I'd seriously consider swinging with the male
        > of a less endowed species:
        > Around 5 feet!!!!
        > Yuk!! I don't even like to think about it!!!
        > I'm so glad I have to deal only with Frankie's tiny
        > er...ops, sorry Frankie, no offense intended. You know
        > I don't care about size, right?

        I am glad that you're not a lady elephant, my dear, for I suspect (without
        consulting google) that the fair elephant sex is correspondingly endowed,
        and I wouldn't want to get in over my head.

        > Anyway, due to the yucky factor... I'll drop the
        > elephant subject.
        > Cheers,
        > Griselda

        Seconded,
        Frank
      • Griselda Andersen
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20 8:45 AM
          anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com

          --- Frank Thomas Smith ar> wrote:

          > I am glad that you're not a lady elephant, my dear,
          > for I suspect (without
          > consulting google) that the fair elephant sex is
          > correspondingly endowed,
          > and I wouldn't want to get in over my head.

          Well Frank I wouldn't be so sure. I maintain lady
          elephants probably have frequent headaches to avoid
          you know what. And from now on I'll be praying every
          night to all gods and goddesses available that I'll
          never, ever reincarnate as a lady elephant.

          Anyway, due to the yucky factor... I'll drop the
          > elephant subject.
          > > Griselda

          Seconded,
          Frank

          Actually I'll drop the subject only if you drop it
          first. Otherwise I'll go on and on about it because I
          can't resist talking to you, my Frankie, even if it's
          about this kind of disgusting, fucked up, sicko
          bullshit .:)
          Love,
          Griselda

          http://mail.yahoo.com