Re: Spiritual Hierarchies - Lecture 1

  • yogidahl2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      So much for those who bemoan that we're doing things the Western way
      and that some kind of exotic, non-Christian path from the Far East
      is so much better.

      Nah,Tarjei,there are already 1 billion hindus in
      this world - ONE more can hardly harm........
      Flemming
    • yogidahl2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Tarjei Straume
        > <reefer@u...> wrote:
        > > I'm sorry about all the dashes disappearing from the text; it
        won't
        > happen
        > > with the next lectures nor in the web version. This stuff is so
        > dynamite
        > > it's worth a little commenting:
        > >
        > > Rudolf Steiner:
        > >
        > > >This course of lectures will take us into the high spiritual
        > regions we
        > > >shall be led from the earth, where we live, not only into the
        wide
        > > >physical spaces of our universe, but also be uplifted to those
        > spiritual
        > > >worlds, from which this whole physical universe has derived its
        > origin.
        > >
        > > Wow. That's my Steiner, and this is precisely what we need.
        >
        > <snip>

        Hey You Tazberine Tarjei!
        Thank You for throwing this lecture my way!
        You know,I so much love your Enthusiasm!
        me,I've been reading Rudolf Steiner for 20 years,and can You believe
        it? – Every day I find the Doktor even more
        inspiring,interesting,exciting,fascinating and mind-blowing!
        and I'm not saying this in some kind of Fundie Spirit
        (sorry,Diana!),it's just genuine appreciation – There oughta be a
        law against him not coming around!
        Vibes,
        Flemming