Re: The Biggie/Just that

  • elf
    Message 1 of 89 , Feb 1, 2005

      > >Whose King Olaf, whose he. I want to read about King Olaf. Are
      you ever
      > >heared of him. Once I read something in steiner that seemed to be
      all
      > >about the mystery we had. This is what I'm thinking.
      >
      > Yep, King Olav was indeed a sweetheart and a sugarbaby, baby. He
      > Christianized Norway about a millinnium ago; that's why they
      called him
      > holy I guess. You'd get a big kick out of his style. He simply
      travelled
      > around the country and gave people the choice between accepting
      Christ and
      > having their heads chopped off, and most of them managed to remain
      alive by
      > opting for the lesser of two evils.
      >
      > Yes madam, this is a cuddly chap full of love and compassion and
      all that
      > in his soul that you find so absent in Yours Truly. It's certainly
      a move
      > in the right direction.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >

      > Tarjei
      > http://uncletaz.com/
      Mmm not ringing any bells then for me. Only reason why I remember
      him coz that part of the lecture didn't make any sense and it still
      doesn't.
      But i will think about it.

      Have a jelly baby Tarjei, I are not cross any longer
      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hye Simone,

        Fleming shared that in the Hindu tradition that the soul incarnates
        in the seventh month. And from what I was looking at today in the
        Bible we have the John the Baptist soul 'jumping' at around the same
        time more like six months. I am going to ask my Rabbi because I
        believe my Jewish friends say it is at three months. I was under the
        understanding from some friends that the Buddhists see it like this
        as well. But I am going to double check.

        Just to be clear I am not saying all this makes it right or wrong to
        terminate a pregnancy rather I am saying it is a womans' choice. I am
        just wanting to know of your opinion due to your stance at what point
        you hold that the spirit comes in. You hold it at conception. Okay.

        Best,