Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Pof

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 89 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- grekenquist > wrote:

      > I have two theories:
      >
      > 1) Frank feels that he needs a chaperone between you
      > and him,
      > preferably someone in the family.
      >
      > 2) Frank is getting you mixed up with Dottie.

      Dear Theodor,
      May I inquire where are you writing from? Is it really
      some very cold place up north as Frankie and your name
      imply?
      Your name, by the way, sounds awfully like mine in a
      sense really...a made up thing. If so, it was very
      neatly conceived and I applaud your creativity. Is
      there a story behind it? For instance, Theodor
      Grekenquist was a green gnome you played with as a
      little boy...in a small, cold village with a funny
      name...something like that?
      Just curious.
      You sound like fun, anyway.:)
      Cheers,
      Griselda

      http://my.yahoo.com
      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hye Simone,

        Fleming shared that in the Hindu tradition that the soul incarnates
        in the seventh month. And from what I was looking at today in the
        Bible we have the John the Baptist soul 'jumping' at around the same
        time more like six months. I am going to ask my Rabbi because I
        believe my Jewish friends say it is at three months. I was under the
        understanding from some friends that the Buddhists see it like this
        as well. But I am going to double check.

        Just to be clear I am not saying all this makes it right or wrong to
        terminate a pregnancy rather I am saying it is a womans' choice. I am
        just wanting to know of your opinion due to your stance at what point
        you hold that the spirit comes in. You hold it at conception. Okay.

        Best,