Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Biggie/Just that

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 89 , Feb 1, 2005
      At 14:57 01.02.2005, Elf-Shiree-Karen wrote:

      >Whose King Olaf, whose he. I want to read about King Olaf. Are you ever
      >heared of him. Once I read something in steiner that seemed to be all
      >about the mystery we had. This is what I'm thinking.

      Yep, King Olav was indeed a sweetheart and a sugarbaby, baby. He
      Christianized Norway about a millinnium ago; that's why they called him
      holy I guess. You'd get a big kick out of his style. He simply travelled
      around the country and gave people the choice between accepting Christ and
      having their heads chopped off, and most of them managed to remain alive by
      opting for the lesser of two evils.

      Yes madam, this is a cuddly chap full of love and compassion and all that
      in his soul that you find so absent in Yours Truly. It's certainly a move
      in the right direction.

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/
      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hye Simone,

        Fleming shared that in the Hindu tradition that the soul incarnates
        in the seventh month. And from what I was looking at today in the
        Bible we have the John the Baptist soul 'jumping' at around the same
        time more like six months. I am going to ask my Rabbi because I
        believe my Jewish friends say it is at three months. I was under the
        understanding from some friends that the Buddhists see it like this
        as well. But I am going to double check.

        Just to be clear I am not saying all this makes it right or wrong to
        terminate a pregnancy rather I am saying it is a womans' choice. I am
        just wanting to know of your opinion due to your stance at what point
        you hold that the spirit comes in. You hold it at conception. Okay.

        Best,