Re: A&L/a biggie

  • yogidahl2000
    Message 1 of 130 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elf"
      <elfinstein2000@y...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "yogidahl2000"
      > <Dahl_flemming@h...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Frank wrote to Simone:
      > >
      > > "What about rape victims?"
      > >
      > > Hey,You sure have the best,most precise
      > > and sharpest questions of all here
      > > Flemming
      >
      > Yes. and why can't you take the middle road. Why do you have to
      be
      > left or right. Why can't you have no position to defend.

      Hey Karuna!
      can i expect any help from you ???
    • holderlin66
      Message 130 of 130 , Feb 10, 2005
        George W. Bush: U.S. to Illuminate the Globe
        by William Norman Grigg
        February 3, 2005

        "Our country has accepted obligations that are difficult to fulfill,
        and would be dishonorable to abandon," insisted George W. Bush in
        his second inaugural address. "Yet because we have acted in the
        great liberating tradition of this nation, tens of millions have
        achieved their freedom.... By our efforts, we have lit a fire as
        well — a fire in the minds of men. It warms those who feel its
        power, it burns those who fight its progress, and one day this
        untamed fire of freedom will reach the darkest corners of our world."

        Perhaps unbeknownst to President Bush, the "liberating tradition"
        alluded to in his speech is not that of the American Founding
        Fathers, but rather the one embodied by the murderous ideologues who
        brought about the French Revolution. For this very reason, the
        phrase "fire in the minds of men" served as the title of a book by
        Librarian of Congress James H. Billington: Fire in the Minds of
        Men: Origins of the Revolutionary Faith. The first prophet of that
        revolutionary "faith," Billington documents, was Adam Weishaupt,
        founder of the Bavarian Illuminati. It was Weishaupt's occultic
        organization, working through front groups and surrogates, that
        precipitated the French Revolution, which was intended to be
        the "flame of the world" lighting the way to global democracy.

        After the French Revolution degenerated into murderous chaos, and
        gave rise to Bonapartism, an illuminist scattering took place,
        leading to the creation of radical secret societies across Europe
        and Latin America, according to Billington. Those groups eventually
        coalesced to form the Communist movement, which — like the
        neoconservative Bush administration — defined "democracy" as a
        synonym for "freedom." The American Founders, by way of contrast,
        understood that democracy (unrestrained majority rule, rather than
        the rule of law) was incompatible with ordered liberty and
        individual rights, and a forerunner to mobocracy followed by tyranny.

        Billington describes Russian author Fyodor Dostoyevsky's novel The
        Possessed as "the most searching work of fiction ever written about
        the revolutionary movement." Therein Dostoyevsky describes a small
        town under siege by Illuminati-inspired revolutionaries. After a
        mysterious fire broke out, a local official observed: "The fire is
        in the minds of men, not in the roofs of buildings." Dostoyevsky, a
        former adherent of an illuminist radical group, knew whereof he
        wrote. Mr. Bush's second inaugural address was composed with input
        from a group of neoconservative — or, better stated, neo-Trotskyite —
        academics and pundits, who almost certainly understood the context
        of the cryptic reference to "fire in the minds of men."

        http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/article_389.shtml