Re: The Biggie/Just that

  • elf
    Message 1 of 89 , Feb 1, 2005

      > > Elffriend:
      > > > I certainly don't agree with Dottie about her
      > > > ahriman never lying.
      > > > I am sure he is a master liar.
      > >
      > > Well, elf friend, I don't know how he is a liar or a
      > > killer. Do you? And have we discussed how it might be
      > > that he may actually he is part of our evolution? He
      > > is part of our catalyst. It's a set up dear Elf.
      >
      > Ahriman is a sugarbaby. He likes to play mean, but he's really a
      > softie. If you just cuddle up to him, he'll take good care of you,
      > because he's very lonely and misunderstood. All you need to do is
      say
      > this prayer with me: "Dear Ahriman. I have been mean to you, said
      bad
      > things about you, reviled, scorned and feared you. Please forgive
      me,
      > take me to your bosom, and make me your sweet little child." If
      you
      > have the guts to do that, you've got it made babe.
      >
      > Theodor

      Well I don't know. I don't know who he is. Whose King Olaf, whose
      he. I want to read about King Olaf. Are you ever heared of him.
      Once I read something in steiner that seemed to be all about the
      mystery we had. This is what I'm thinking.
      Mmmm
      But I can only be me. I can't be me accordin to you. No. I can't
      be. Now I don't know who he is. I don't but I don't want to meet
      anyone who tells lies on me and hate on me. Its not nice and I
      shan't go and play over there then I'll go sunwhere else.

      But you might be right. Thats what i'm thinking. You might be.

      Elf who doesn't know everything. Only what is revealed and I are
      also listenin to whats what.
      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hye Simone,

        Fleming shared that in the Hindu tradition that the soul incarnates
        in the seventh month. And from what I was looking at today in the
        Bible we have the John the Baptist soul 'jumping' at around the same
        time more like six months. I am going to ask my Rabbi because I
        believe my Jewish friends say it is at three months. I was under the
        understanding from some friends that the Buddhists see it like this
        as well. But I am going to double check.

        Just to be clear I am not saying all this makes it right or wrong to
        terminate a pregnancy rather I am saying it is a womans' choice. I am
        just wanting to know of your opinion due to your stance at what point
        you hold that the spirit comes in. You hold it at conception. Okay.

        Best,