Re: The Biggie/Just that

  • yogidahl2000
    Message 1 of 89 , Feb 1, 2005
      As for karmic impacts and laws I believe there are already
      established when incarnation happens, that is, a soul/spirit
      incarnates in a determined body for pre-established reasons. It's
      hard for me to believe unknown karmic relationships could be
      discovered after incarnation and be decided that, it wasn't a good
      choice causing the embryo to die.

      Hi Simone!
      Well,it certainly makes sense what you're saying – and yet I
      wouldn't be so sure – I think we often have the tendency to
      understand the Karma Law in a manner much too Fatalistic
      Perhaps the Law of Karma could be compared to the grammar of a
      Language,yes,there are rules,but also,there are exceptions to the
      rule
      Take for instance,Sharon Tate: She was pregnant,yet her pregnancy
      resulted in neither birth nor abortion,instead she was murdered (and
      very brutally so)
      Or if You think of the Tsunami – It must have caused the death of
      many pregnant women
      All Karmic Laws (rules) are constantly being crossed by other Karmic
      Laws! – We have to remember that + there is Free Will incl. the
      creation of NEW Karma – So,it's all that extremely complex,and I
      guess that's why we try to Think Together here in this Group
      Cyb Hugs,
      Flemming
      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hye Simone,

        Fleming shared that in the Hindu tradition that the soul incarnates
        in the seventh month. And from what I was looking at today in the
        Bible we have the John the Baptist soul 'jumping' at around the same
        time more like six months. I am going to ask my Rabbi because I
        believe my Jewish friends say it is at three months. I was under the
        understanding from some friends that the Buddhists see it like this
        as well. But I am going to double check.

        Just to be clear I am not saying all this makes it right or wrong to
        terminate a pregnancy rather I am saying it is a womans' choice. I am
        just wanting to know of your opinion due to your stance at what point
        you hold that the spirit comes in. You hold it at conception. Okay.

        Best,