Re: The Biggie/Just that

  • simonedi2
    Message 1 of 89 , Jan 31, 2005
      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
      > Simone;
      > > I can't tell you if these bodies unable to survive
      > > receive or not
      > > a soul/spirit, but these bodies' death happen due to
      > > their physical
      > > inability to keep on living, and not because their
      > > spirit decide it
      > > isn't a good time to come.
      >
      > But Simone, how do you know that? How do you know that
      > the mother and the spirit or a spirit or a something
      > were having an impact on one another due to karma? My
      > dear assistand just lost her child and she has been
      > devestated for about four months or so and actually
      > her body went through a period where it actually
      > thought it was still pregnant. Now, she did not know
      > that this was going on but in the end, nine months to
      > be exact her hormone levels came back up and she can
      > now try for a child again. She and her mate thought
      > maybe she was not going to be able to have children
      > because of her age and it was just that her body was
      > going through a pregnancy phase until the nine months
      > were shed. Very interesting. And what I saw of this is
      > the extreme closeness that came about due to the very
      > heavy burden they both felt. At one point I was not
      > sure they were actually going to make it in the
      > relationship and something about this great sorrow
      > allowed them to truly see the other. It has been
      > absolutely phenominal.
      >
      > So, I have my doubts to your point the spirit has not
      > chosen to leave and it being because of the physical
      > body. I think there is more to the scenario than meets
      > the eye.
      >
      > Best,
      > Dottie

      Hello again Dottie,

      What medical science knows is that certain genetic abnormalities are
      incompatible with life. The caryotype is determined in the moment of
      conception, so, since the beginning, this life is faded to last
      shortly and do not make it in a viable child.
      I sincerely do not believe that, for karmic-spiritual reasons, this
      embryo could be turned viable, or otherwise, a genetically normal
      and viable embryo could be turned unviable and genetic abnormal by
      spiritual interference.
      As for karmic impacts and laws I believe there are already
      established when incarnation happens, that is, a soul/spirit
      incarnates in a determined body for pre-established reasons. It's
      hard for me to believe unknown karmic relationships could be
      discovered after incarnation and be decided that, it wasn't a good
      choice causing the embryo to die.

      Your friend story is very interesting, I believe it. Did you ever
      hear about 'pseudocyesis'?
      Amazingly, a woman believes herself pregnant while, in fact, there's
      no embryo implantation. Her menstrual cycles stop and she shows all
      external signs of pregnancy. You can't really discern her from a
      pregnant woman.
      It's attributed to psychogenic factors.
      Really mysterious, nobody knows how it happens. It fits well a
      spiritual explanation for this phenomenon.

      Cyb hugs,
      Simone.
      Message 89 of 89 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hye Simone,

        Fleming shared that in the Hindu tradition that the soul incarnates
        in the seventh month. And from what I was looking at today in the
        Bible we have the John the Baptist soul 'jumping' at around the same
        time more like six months. I am going to ask my Rabbi because I
        believe my Jewish friends say it is at three months. I was under the
        understanding from some friends that the Buddhists see it like this
        as well. But I am going to double check.

        Just to be clear I am not saying all this makes it right or wrong to
        terminate a pregnancy rather I am saying it is a womans' choice. I am
        just wanting to know of your opinion due to your stance at what point
        you hold that the spirit comes in. You hold it at conception. Okay.

        Best,