R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: If Compassion is torture..?

  • yogidahl2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2005

      > Andrea jumps in :
      >
      > Excuse me,
      > it's time for you to get the real fact namely have a glance- if
      not done
      > before- at Steiner's work on "The Occult Movement of XIX Century"
      were the
      > matter of 8th sphere, is depicted in its main features.
      > Obviously, as ever, Steiner left to us the task to investigate
      further,
      > claiirvoyant or not we were..
      >

      > Andrea

      Thank You,Andrea,for the hint!
      No,I'm not familiar with this series of lectures
      not my karma,so far
      But what a dreadful place,this sphere 7+1 ! – If we ever meet these
      poor bastards,let's be sure to play them some Jeff Beck and the
      Yardbirds!
      Vibes,
      Flemming

      PS – I'd like to give a longer reply,but I'm still kind of thinking
      about St.Clarke's last entry here