Re: Conspiracies Revisited (was: Ahriman, judgement, and understanding)

  • Stephen Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2005
      <franksmith@v...> wrote:

      > As far as the abortion debate is concerned (which Gaelmancito not very
      > subtly introduced to the unwashed), again Steiner is used to buttress
      > personal opinions. As far as I can remember, R.S. spoke about
      procreation
      > being achieved in the distant future in a different way, i.e., without
      > sexual intercourse. But not as some kind of punishment for abortion,
      rather
      > as a positive evolutionary development.

      Frank, you are quite right. Steiner made no link bewteen abortion
      (didn't even mention it) and a future mode of procreation. If I was
      going to speculate, I would look at environmental pollution as a major
      cause of reproductive failure; sperm counts declining, genetic
      malformations increasing, poisonous breast milk, malnutrition,
      chemicals in food, chemically medicated populations, ozone depletion
      allowing for increasing cosmic radiation to enter, etc. Egad, just
      thinking about it makes me wonder about the gauntlet that incoming
      souls will have to pass. Why bother? Many that wish to incarnate in
      spite of the obstacles simply will not be able to.
      How this will manifest in the inability of women to concieve and bear
      souls (as opposed to bodies) is an interesting question, and how
      another method to substitute for what has worked since the dawn of
      biological evolution is anyone's guess. It certainly isn't mine,
      because I have no guesses.

      Stephen