Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Gershwin

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2005
      --- Frank Thomas Smith < > wrote:

      . Personally, I'm convinced that he's was
      > the reincarnation of
      > Mozart. Well, not really *convinced*, but the idea
      > is no more fantastic than
      > some of the wind blowing around here lately.

      Frankie!!!What are you doing, complaining about the
      wind blowing around here??? Hold your horses, eh!
      I'm still hopeful somebody will finally reveal the
      color of Ahriman's "man's panties" and if he enjoys
      being assfucked or prefers to do the assfucking
      himself.
      I suspect is the latter but I'm not sure.
      Love,
      Griselda

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250