Insane

  • yogidahl2000
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 12, 2005
      Hi Everybody!
      Many years ago I had a dear friend,who actually became totally
      insane! – It all happened so suddenly,and nobody was or has been
      able to cure him since
      And so,I wonder,after death – What happens to an insane person?? – I
      can't remember Dr.Steiner having talked or written about this in any
      detail---- Also there's the question if it's possible that a person
      be insane for 3-4 incarnations in a row – Because,even if we
      concede,that,after death there'll be a certain re-establishing of
      inner mental order – then,what LED that person to become insane in
      the first place will still be there,all the specific inclinations
      and tendencies of that soul will be carried over into a new
      incarnation…..
      Perhaps some of You Guys know more about these things???
      Vibes,
      Flemming
    • Jennifer
      Message 60 of 60 , Feb 3 9:58 AM
        Hi, Gris!

        *smiling back at ya*

        Hope that cold-or-something passes by quickly!

        My daughter's birthday is in two days and she bought herself a
        record player with the money she has received from her Nana (my
        mother) and her Aunt (my brother's wife). Along with the record
        player she bought four record albums. I told her that between her
        grandfather (my dad) and me, we owned each of them at one time in
        the distant past. I've enjoyed listening with her. Something about
        the scratchiness of an old record album is endearing!

        Love,
        Jennifer

        P.S. Thank you for the lyrics to the Doors song!! SUN's back today
        in Dallas, thank goodness. :)