Richard Distasi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Hey Everyone,

      I was looking back on a post I put forth the other day and I found my
      self back at Richard's page. I have to say he has quite a few
      articles that I think are worthy of reading. One of them can be found
      here: http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/A1.html

      and if after you are done reading it you can hit the home button and
      find other articles by the same author.

      I look at this one specifically because Kim is working with me on the
      Lazarus/Magdalene question and he has some really interesting streams
      that I am trying to follow. Richard opines on the idea of
      a 'maternal' sheath and that the Zarathusthra spirit could not
      participate until this sheath had left or whatever sheaths do:) at
      the age of twelve. Where this comes into play for me is that Kim is
      working on the concept, or rather maybe it is better to say he has
      the concept of the Sophia being within this Jesus child of the Nathan
      line and this is how 'Sophia' birthed the Christ! So, it seems
      possibly that these two ideas from Richard and Kim may differ yet the
      whole thing about a 'maternal sheath' and so forth has me thinking. I
      am hoping maybe Bradford or someone may have a go at this so I might
      get a clearer view of how it can be seen from the outside.

      Best,