Rép. : [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: my take on Prokoffief - Dottie

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi Stephen,

      Do you have a Sergei's e-mail address?

      If you could give it to me I'd appreciate.

      Thanks,
      Danny

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        Danny:

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, danifyou@t... wrote:

        > Hi Stephen,
        >
        > Do you have a Sergei's e-mail address?
        >
        > If you could give it to me I'd appreciate.

        sergei.prokofieff@....

        Just for the record and to be clear about the agreement which I have
        with this list: What I have said on this list is private for this list
        and I will answer for and take repsonsibility for anything which I
        have said on list to anyone on this list. If you wish to tell SP that
        there are people online who think that his reputation is overvalued,
        sure, go ahead. But you may not quote me. I will conduct my
        conversation with him myself, in my own time and in my own way.

        a stitch in time, and all that...

        S.
      • Jo Ann Schwartz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
          --- Stephen Clarke wrote:

          > Just for the record and to be clear about the agreement which I have
          > with this list: What I have said on this list is private for this list
          > and I will answer for and take repsonsibility for anything which I
          > have said on list to anyone on this list. If you wish to tell SP that
          > there are people online who think that his reputation is overvalued,
          > sure, go ahead. But you may not quote me. I will conduct my
          > conversation with him myself, in my own time and in my own way.

          Er... just so you're clear: The archives of this list are *public* archives
          and are not private to the members of this list. So anyone could come along
          and read what you have written, member of this list or not. One would hope
          that said non-list member would not forward what you have written elsewhere,
          but there are no guarantees, eh?

          Cheers,
          JoAnn