Rép. : [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Danny Davis

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      ----Message original -----
      De : dottie zold<dottie_z@...>

      Danny:
      > You are next on my reply list.

      That was a bit of a shock to read Dottie Zold in the subject line.
      ***
      Did same thing to me by the past... :)

      Thought maybe I was in trouble or something.
      ***
      Twas a Joke in fact...
      The Caricatural Loud Voice
      Of God coming from Above ;)

      (I guess it somehow worked ;)

      But then when I read it again;
      I felt it could have well as well
      Have been an utterance
      From Santa Claus himself... ;)

      Have you been a good girl this year?
      Perhaps better not laugh at Andrea asking
      Kindly, he may have got it
      The way to have more gifts. . .
      Whether it arose from unsatisfaction
      From what he received is left to imagination;
      A comicity story unheard
      Funny all what we can think hey?

      Btw what's the Davis you added
      After my name, another guy?

      I knew I forgot something. . .
      About the 'Echoes' song
      Of Pink Floyd..: the Cosmic
      Breath at the end absorbtion
      Into the Astronomical. . .

      Whew.
      ***
      Indeed.

      See ya!

      Danny

      I'm putting a
      collage together of the Marys who are the Magdalenes unbenknownst to
      anyone or at least I think they are. :))) man, been up since like
      2:30 this morning or something.

      I am picking one picture of a masters painting and picking out one
      piece of wood or canvas and, well it is a project let me tell you.
      Art school or at least a class would have probably saved my beautiful
      wood floor. Oh well:)))

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
        That was a bit of a shock to read Dottie Zold in the subject line.
        ***
        Did same thing to me by the past... :)
        **************
        Well, not your name,
        Mine I meant...

        Bye for now,
        Dan

        Thought maybe I was in trouble or something.
        ***
        Twas a Joke in fact...
        The Caricatural Loud Voice
        Of God coming from Above ;)

        (I guess it somehow worked ;)

        But then when I read it again;
        I felt it could have well as well
        Have been an utterance
        From Santa Claus himself... ;)

        Have you been a good girl this year?
        Perhaps better not laugh at Andrea asking
        Kindly, he may have got it
        The way to have more gifts. . .
        Whether it arose from unsatisfaction
        From what he received is left to imagination;

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
          Danny:
          Twas a Joke in fact...
          > The Caricatural Loud Voice
          > Of God coming from Above ;)

          Yeah, I got that. It quite did
          resound!

          Danny:
          Btw what's the Davis you added
          > After my name, another guy?

          No, I did not know your last name
          and there is a group called
          The Danny Davis Trio
          so I took it upon my self
          to add unto you:)

          Danny:
          > I knew I forgot something. . .
          > About the 'Echoes' song
          > Of Pink Floyd..: the Cosmic
          > Breath at the end absorbtion
          > Into the Astronomical. . .

          Hey, I am going to have to print your thoughts out as I sense
          something I want to know, in as much as one can know I guess.

          Have a wonderful time with your mother. She must love you so very
          much for you to be such a happy sphinx.

          Happy happy, love,
          dottie
        • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca