Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow]: Da Vinci Painting* One last thing/Numero Uno/Joy

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
      <franksmith@v...> wrote:

      > Gaelbloomers wrote:

      Yer close ta the troot on that lad...the flowers luv ta see me comin'

      > > Oi can't tell you bards how happy Oi am to be readin' that
      > > response. Oi've the two o' ye now in black and whoite. Me farst
      > > solid connection of the arse-kissin', back slappin', "aren't we
      the
      > > witty Oueen's-own-knickers" boyo netwark.
      >
      > Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no
      decency?

      Not a bit uf it...song..." "Oi wish thet Queen Victoree would write
      ta me in toime"
      An' put me in a regeement all in her own good toime
      Oi'd foight fer Oireland's freedom from the clear daylight o' dawn
      An' Oi niver would retarn again ta Plow the Rocks o' Bawn

      > > You two squints will think uf me this very noight when yer
      singin'
      > > that Celtic song of Remembrance...say a wee prayer of
      > > appresheeyation thet shooch as meself showed up here.
      > >
      > Sure will. Haven't had so much fun since Rosie O'Grady farted
      during the
      > Pope's sermon and the Colonel's lady fainted.
      > Keep yer knickers up, Gaelstone, and Happy New Year.
      > Frank

      Awhoile back...wen Oi saw the man loiked Kiplin'....Oi knew..."he's
      the wun alroight"
    • gaelman58
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
        <cyberuncle@c...> wrote:
        > At 20:07 31.12.2004, Frank wrote to Gaelbloomers:
        >
        > >Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no
        decency?

        > They may be worth a lot of money. Once upon the time, somebody dug
        Jackie
        > Kennedy Onassis' worn-out, unwashed panties out of the trash and
        sold them
        > for ten grand a piece on the streets of New York. And I've heard
        that fans
        > of Britney Spears have received offers via email to buy a piece of
        gum
        > she's been chewing on. So I wouldn't underestimate the Queen's
        Royal
        > Knickers; check out the London auctions :)
        >
        > Happy New Year - we're a couple of hours into 2005 here already.
        >
        > Tarjei

        Didn't Oi tell ye about these two?...the on-goin' assalt on the
        hoirarchy of truth with nuthin' sacred...

        Can't you people understand the very rudiments of Steiner's
        teaching?...in this, the thaumaturgical consideration of Women's
        Pantiology, the truth is again obscured...in no way may the drawers
        of Britney Spears be made equivalent to those of the Queen of Yankee
        Camelot...the panties of a girl compared to those of a fully mature,
        accomplished women!...how do I know such a thing?...it's part of the
        on-going revelation I receive from Herself, La Papesse, Mistress of
        the Night.