Re: Writing a Steiner book

  • Stephen Clarke
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Haag" <art@r...>
      wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Clarke"
      > <mozartg@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Stephen,
      >
      > If there's a book in you to write about Steiner, so be it. You don't
      > need a democracy approval, as I'm sure you know. You simply need
      > enough inner will and fascination and foot to step out.
      >
      > Success is going along a chosen path till you feel you've completed
      > going that direction. Products along the way are evidence of the
      > journey, not the only value.
      >
      > SteveD

      I am writing the books I can write. The Steiner bio is not one of them
      - as I said. But to speak of an Imagination is to, in some way, help
      it to manifest. that's all I can do on that score. Thanks anyway.

      S.
    • Steve Haag
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
        <mozartg@y...> wrote:

        > to speak of an Imagination is to, in some way, help
        > it to manifest.

        Excellent, and Godspeed you!

        SteveD
      • Griselda Andersen
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
          Stephen Clark wrote to Frank:

          > > PS: re Griselda. Let's kiss and make up; I think
          > there's enough of
          > > her to go around. That was fun.

          I see. You both kiss, I go around. Sounds like one of
          those trinities Dottie mentioned sometime ago. I'm in,
          boys.

          Frank wrote:
          > OK, Stephen, we kiss and make up - but if you think
          > that means sharing
          > Griselda I'm afraid I must disappoint you. Nice try
          > though.

          Frank...will you ever, ever learn...
          Love,
          Griselda