Writing a Steiner book

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Clarke"
      <mozartg@y...> wrote:

      > Stephen,

      If there's a book in you to write about Steiner, so be it. You don't
      need a democracy approval, as I'm sure you know. You simply need
      enough inner will and fascination and foot to step out.

      Success is going along a chosen path till you feel you've completed
      going that direction. Products along the way are evidence of the
      journey, not the only value.

      SteveD
    • Stephen Clarke
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Haag" <art@r...>
        wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Clarke"
        > <mozartg@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Stephen,
        >
        > If there's a book in you to write about Steiner, so be it. You don't
        > need a democracy approval, as I'm sure you know. You simply need
        > enough inner will and fascination and foot to step out.
        >
        > Success is going along a chosen path till you feel you've completed
        > going that direction. Products along the way are evidence of the
        > journey, not the only value.
        >
        > SteveD

        I am writing the books I can write. The Steiner bio is not one of them
        - as I said. But to speak of an Imagination is to, in some way, help
        it to manifest. that's all I can do on that score. Thanks anyway.

        S.
      • Steve Haag
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
          <mozartg@y...> wrote:

          > to speak of an Imagination is to, in some way, help
          > it to manifest.

          Excellent, and Godspeed you!

          SteveD
        • Griselda Andersen
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
            Stephen Clark wrote to Frank:

            > > PS: re Griselda. Let's kiss and make up; I think
            > there's enough of
            > > her to go around. That was fun.

            I see. You both kiss, I go around. Sounds like one of
            those trinities Dottie mentioned sometime ago. I'm in,
            boys.

            Frank wrote:
            > OK, Stephen, we kiss and make up - but if you think
            > that means sharing
            > Griselda I'm afraid I must disappoint you. Nice try
            > though.

            Frank...will you ever, ever learn...
            Love,
            Griselda