Re: (Reparations, withdrawal and Apology - whatever)

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 76 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > All the toys of culture, the media and the ability to swamp, hack
      and Blog information Wars, and again, Tarjei described various wars,
      are being used by the Orwellian Ministry of Information Tech that
      John Poindexter left, fully running...It is mind numbing forces that
      have arrived just in time. They arrived because the anchoring forces
      of Spiritual Science and higher common sense, never took root and
      the results of this failure is a corruption of total common sense
      and a retreat of Americans into Luciferic Ignorance so that an
      Ahrimanic culture rises in this highly destructive fog.

      Ever this testing to see if humanity can be reduced to milkable
      cattle. Same sort of thing going on in each individual, seeing if
      some major thought police within can bank back the fires of
      pluralistic passions, and just live a simple life within fixed limits
      of conclusionary thinking.

      Well, humanity, what's it gonna be? Can we only handle a few buttons
      to push, like good guy, bad guy, attack, defend? Or are we made for
      more subtle savvy in button pushing?

      SteveD
    • yogidahl2000
      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 12, 2005
        "Thanks for the website, Flemming!:)It is beautiful and it was
        interesting to check some of the people. Of course I didn't know
        any, just one, Linda Goodman, because a friend of mine liked her
        very much, she made
        sense for her (didn't happen to me...)"

        Hi Griselda!
        Yes,it's a neat website,including all these Twentieth Century
        astrologers,yet I think there are some omissions,like Irene
        Christensen,a fine danish astr.,Heinrich K√ľndig (who invented a
        complicated correction method) or Conrad Moricand (who,btw,was not a
        nice guy,and Henry Miller wrote a whole book about that!)

        Hitler went to a fortuneteller.
        "When will I die?", he wanted to know.
        "You'll die on a jewish holiday", the fortuneteller said, after
        examining Hitler's left hand.
        "WHICH jewish holiday?", Hitler urged.
        "Who cares ?", the astrologer said,
        "when you die, it IS a jewish holiday".

        Well,Gris,may Jupiter,the Good Fortune planet be with You!
        Love,
        Flemming