Adequate to the rigors

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 76 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Lennart Sundström
      <gbg2013@m...> wrote:

      > We are become a people no longer adequate to the
      rigors of sustaining an ethical and equitable democracy.

      Lennart,

      Good posting.

      Question: was the US population ever adequate, or is it ever still
      evolving toward the potential of adequate to sustain ethical and
      equitable democracy?

      The impulse to awaken goes ever direction, perhaps only slowly
      congruent toward these ends.

      SteveD
    • yogidahl2000
      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 12, 2005
        "Thanks for the website, Flemming!:)It is beautiful and it was
        interesting to check some of the people. Of course I didn't know
        any, just one, Linda Goodman, because a friend of mine liked her
        very much, she made
        sense for her (didn't happen to me...)"

        Hi Griselda!
        Yes,it's a neat website,including all these Twentieth Century
        astrologers,yet I think there are some omissions,like Irene
        Christensen,a fine danish astr.,Heinrich Kündig (who invented a
        complicated correction method) or Conrad Moricand (who,btw,was not a
        nice guy,and Henry Miller wrote a whole book about that!)

        Hitler went to a fortuneteller.
        "When will I die?", he wanted to know.
        "You'll die on a jewish holiday", the fortuneteller said, after
        examining Hitler's left hand.
        "WHICH jewish holiday?", Hitler urged.
        "Who cares ?", the astrologer said,
        "when you die, it IS a jewish holiday".

        Well,Gris,may Jupiter,the Good Fortune planet be with You!
        Love,
        Flemming