Re: The fig tree/A Three Kings Mystery

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
      holderlin wrote:

      "Anatomy and the Word and the
      Speech organ of the Larynx are shattering, shattering, rich and
      profound endorsements to our quest for the pollination of the
      Consciousness Soul. Pollination with accuracy not with Fog and
      Ahrimanic distortion."

      Bradford provides nose bleed hankys instead of tampons;

      So here is where this Consciousness Soul area becomes the future
      Sentient Soul reality. Get ready to fly people, fasten your seat
      belts. The Consciousness Soul is a gradual, slow development of
      great ideals to be sure. But now we must, let me say to you, the
      Consciousness Soul must be looked upon as a pollination and in
      something of the same manner as the wasp and the fig. The
      Pollination needed to create the next three higher developments of
      soul, are contained in the Imaginations we have been presenting.
      Without such grounding we cannot understand Sophia and the birthing
      of our higher selves.

      Oh, you can have fun with this. But this is where the 21st century,
      down stream from our Anthro elders picks up the trail and looks
      upstream. Now you will have to tell me if SP covers this ground. I
      think he might, but in a different, nicer and maybe even better way
      than we have here. But right at this moment flaring in my sight is
      one of the keys to coping with the Consciousness Soul mystery we are
      engaged in. Christ descends to the Consciousness Soul point...It was
      humanity that had to build up the Zarathustrian/Bodhisattva
      educational development enough so that Zarathustra, as I AM Central,
      could fully offer the highly developed Consciousness Soul for
      Pollination by the Christ. This is a big thing and you should re
      read this if you have problems.

      Pollination, big word, yet I ask you to go back to the origin of
      this, Wasp and fig picturing. It is there, an abstract, a nature
      mystery known to the ancients that tells of the Consciousness Soul
      phases of humanity. But here is how it stands for us. Normally we
      have Physical/Etheric/Astral...as a triad factoring. Then we have
      Sentient/Intellectual/Consciousness Soul/ as a triad factoring. Then
      we have Spirit Self/Life Spirit and Spirit Man as a triad factoring.

      So pregnancy, and pollination and fertilization in animals and in
      humans really depends on the foundational structures of
      Physical/etheric and astral integrations...a triad. However the
      animal doesn't need or have an I AM...(here is where any washed out
      newbies with new age fantasies about animals should really get off
      the bus...Stangers on the Bus, that ride is over, this is the
      Michael School not Mom and Pops pagan herb and incense store).

      Triad A: P/E/A
      Triad B: Is what we are interested in for locating the pollination
      of the Consciousness Soul. This shifts upward from animal ability
      and Lunar forces to Solar forces due to the Christ Event and Christ
      pollination of the Zarathustrian I AM.

      By chance, it is the Holy Nights and we heading for the Three Kings
      concepts, conceptions; and indeed Three Kings are really our
      everything we have in discussion here. Triads. Fact, Herod
      slaughters the children, and the Three Kings come looking for
      Zarathustra, the great teacher, who just happens to be Jesus of
      NaZARATHUSTRA. Location, Location, Location. But we are discussing
      the higher pregnancy of the Consciousness Soul and how do we measure
      ourselves within our own self deluding education.

      Firstly we fail miserably at measuring Dr. Steiner and that is
      something I find in aspects of how Stephen 'teases' and antagonizes
      his latent intellectual misread of both the ancient world as
      idealists and thinkers like us, and Steiner as just like us. Sorry
      that is not the case either with Zarathustra or Steiner. In the case
      of Zarathustra he could already emancipate, that is give birth to,
      copy and hand over his emancipated Etheric body...he could make one.
      Produced them, gave them to his friends as gifts...They now had a
      child of wisdom, that they could refer to...or tap into as needed.

      Zarathustra as an I AM graduate student, which we are not even
      close...and this is where Andrea is dead on...We are not even close
      to compare and our comparison must reach into the accuracy of what
      pregnancy and giving away an Etheric, or giving away an Astral...or
      finally, as in Palm Sunday, holding off and doing the final third
      trick, giving away to humanity an emancipated model of Atma or
      Spirit Man. Zarathustra was on a roll in his Consciousness Soul
      development.

      All of this pollination, and Solar development happens in the
      Consciousness Soul. Steiner not only had as a gift, the Astral body
      of Jesus but was working, not finished, but working out of advanced
      pollination from the Spirit Self. Certainly if Steiner just
      concentrated on his own development that Zarathustrian step would
      and indeed could be made... But Steiner paved the way for the
      reorganization of Common Sense as the foundation of Spiritual Common
      Sense or the Triadic Sophia as Anthrosophic reorganization of common
      sense and human intelligence so that all humanity could attain these
      Initiation gifts. These are essentiallly Three Kings meditations.

      Most of you can ask yourselves, but how did we get here, and what is
      Bradford yaking about? Go ahead and ask. You can follow the trail
      from concrete Science dealing with Wasp and Fig...to now the kicker
      we have to look at that makes us humble and establishes a concrete,
      objective determination of when we know we are hitting our TERM or
      coming to TERM in our Consciousness Soul. That is why clarification
      on what Sentient Soul forces and triadic relations, not like Paul, a
      Premature Birth of sorts...can be wonderfully determined.

      So my point is, that once we take the I AM into consideration, and
      move above the Animal biology and anatomy, which is really,
      physical/etheric and astral functions...we come to the next level
      where education arises...where Sentient soul function/Intellectual
      Soul function and Consciousness Soul function become the stageing
      ground for I AM and Christ pollination.

      Oh, it no longer depends on any church once you grasp these things
      clearly. Indeed the respect of the wafer and the cup had deep
      meaning, but now it is meaning that you own. You can reference lunar
      and Jeff Foxworthy, you might be a RedNeck, blood line and Sentient
      Soul aspects of development, but you can also feel Wonder. Wonder is
      really something stunning in all forms of education. Intellect tends
      to kill wonder. Poets tend to restore wonder to the dying Intellect.
      But the Sentient Soul has some powerful emotional engines in it, to
      be sure. But they are based on real Spiritual Experiences. NDE and
      any other form of real spiritual world contact is a rejuvenation of
      Wonder.

      So, Consciousness Soul is the middle triad of pregnancy we are
      dealing with. We see that the Earth herself experienced this Dove
      pollination and the Dove itself is a Solar aspect of the Word and
      the Higher forces of the Astral body or Holy Spirit or even, the
      future Spirit Self. It stands as symbol in the Mass, but real in the
      thoughts that STeiner brought for the reality of the biology and
      anatomy of the Science of the psyche. A psyche rooted in a triadic
      anatomy. So in the Consciousness Soul we expect there are ripened
      latent capacity forces that made the Three Kings seek out He who
      could predict his own Incarnation.

      But Bradford added, that what Steiner truly implied, was that after
      Zarathustra could produce at will, children without having to have
      sex, without needing two sticks to rub together, Zarathustra could
      produce a developed emancipated etheric copy and he could produce
      emancipated astral copies...of Wisdom....These are the future
      children we shall produce. Are we there yet? No. NO we are not and
      put away egotism and embrace wonder and awe at how marvelous the
      structure of reality is. Have some common sense in the School of
      Spiritual Science and the School of Life. Locate where we are
      accurately and stop thinking we are about to be awakened by Sophia
      when we have not awakened ourselves yet.

      We awake by understanding how to overlay the Wasp and the Fig into
      the Solar birthing that occurs in the Consciousness Soul. And
      Zarathustra came to do the final bit/ with the help of the Christ.
      The Father. The final bit was, and here it must be stated for all of
      us, Christ came and helped Zarathustra do the deed that mastered the
      atomic table of elements as a musician and mastered the entire
      genetic model of the human genome....The Lunar mysteries were
      conquered and the third mystery, the ATma gift, the Spirit Man gift
      was advanced, well ahead of anything humanity understood at the time
      or understands now. Zarathustra was on a roll and Christ met
      Zarathustra at the level of the Consciousness Soul which looks
      almost like looking inside the Fig from the wasps point of view, POV.

      But it looks like Pregnancy and the female womb and invagination as
      well. But all of us, all we can do is to understand and grow our
      highest Sentient Soul/Intellectual Soul and Consciousness Soul
      insights together. That is what we can do and we can learn to look
      out into the world to see where humanity is getting these things and
      some of our Anthrosociety isn't.

      Now, said in different way, and I am sure I have heard this said by
      SOP...but we have built it up out of sex, drugs and rock and roll
      and we have built it up, our vision of the Three Kings, as
      understanding Steiner's/Hendrix rendition of the Super Christ Event
      using Goethean Science as our foundation.

      The beauty of it is, that it is stunning to either read SOP attempt
      this meaning, or how you U, U, would attempt to express it. Because
      it ramifies into every aspect of culture, from Potty mouthed porno
      to the highest mysteries. From Freud and Jeff Foxworthy, to Gandhi
      and Nelson Mandela. This time we have not focused so much on the
      intellectual soul, but rather the middle triad where we know we are
      getting somewhere when we have worked through and clearly understand
      some things in our Consciousness Soul that brings about new
      abilities. From this, it was Ahura Mazdao and Zarathustra and the
      stream of the Three Kings that brought us on this long camel journey
      to our own manger. Because the manger is in us and the killing of
      the innocents is in us, and it isn't an outer tale any longer but
      the journey to produce the final phase of initation that was
      prepared so that humanity could conquer the atomic table of elements
      and conquer the human genome, because Zarathustra was ready to do
      the third trick, to produce a copy and copies of Atma structure for
      all of humanity. And for this, the Gods intersected with humanity
      brought their own Epiphany to us.
    • Steve Haag
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
        <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

        > Why did Christ curse the Fig Tree?

        On the positive side, he seems to be trying to encourage people to
        bear fruit, to be creative, not just structures that grow and die. On
        the negative side, it feels a bit fear/guilt inducing, which makes me
        wonder if Jesus actually did this cursing, or is this more about
        unknown authors putting words in Jesus's mouth to fit their own
        agendas.

        SteveD
      • Steve Haag
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
          Deborah,

          Fascinatingly revealing. And yet, I'm left wondering how any bulk of
          humanity are to ever arrive at this kind of sleuthing out hidden
          truths? Or is it that everyone will get what they're able to get on
          their own levels, some going straight for the heart via feeling the
          Christ vibe, and bypassing entirely the complex symbol swaying that
          heads must needs prone to go?

          SteveD

          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "deborah byron"
          <laquerencia@c...> wrote:
          > A re-reading of the complex events of Monday during Holy Week (not
          Sunday)
          > is very beautifully described by Emil Bock in ways I had
          forgotten.
          > Please allow me to correct myself.
          >
          > The fig tree was sacred to a spiritual group making its home in the
          small
          > settlement of Bethphage situated between Jerusalem and the Mt. of
          Olives.
          > This small order cultivated a supersensible vision called 'sitting
          under
          > the fig tree'. Paradoxically, it was these people who gave the ass
          and
          > her colt, also considered sacred, for the Christ to ride into
          Jerusalem.
          > At this time, the condition of 'riding on a ass' was understood to
          refer
          > to 'a somnambulent withdrawal from consciousness' which produced a
          sort of
          > possession by an evil being.
          > This state was still prevalent enough that upon seeing the Christ
          ride
          > into Jerusalem, the crowd gathered there 'fell into the ecstatic
          > withdrawal from ordinary consciousness as they cried Hosanna to the
          one
          > who rode upon the ass's colt'.
          >
          > Bock says that the disciples themselves were confused by Christ's
          approach
          > to the fig tree (since the fruit was then out of season) and
          hearing him
          > say 'Henceforward shall no man eat of this fig tree forever'. By
          causing
          > the fig tree to whither, a bold challenge was issued to the entire
          realm
          > of ancient ecstatic vision. In 'rejecting the atavistically
          inspired
          > Hosannas of the people, their cries changed to 'Crucify Him."
          Through the
          > acts of that day, Christ rejected the temptation to ally himself
          with the
          > ancient clairvoyant forces through which he could have found
          public
          > recognition and been crowned a King. Instead His pronouncement
          pointed
          > toward the necessity for 'a new sun-like vision of the heart'
          direcly
          > opposed to 'the old moon-vision which had become unserviceable' to
          the
          > development of human freedom.
          >
          > My thanks to whoever asked about cursing the fig tree.
          >
          > Deborah
          > ps: Dottie, I'll look at that website more carefully tonight--
          thanks.
        • Steve Haag
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
            <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

            > Reach into your soul and pull up the stunning things that thinking
            solidly can trace. So solidly that Spiritual Science confirms
            religion in that it stands on Science, penetrates outmoded social
            forms, answers powerful issues and even explores new territory.
            Spiritual Science thinking, fleshes out Grail theories, makes
            religion as concrete as Science and belief no longer merely some
            abstract enjoyment of what "Excalibur" was trying to say.

            Bradford,

            Werner Erhard said "It's all about enrollment". I think you're doing
            some good enrolling there.

            SteveD
          • deborah byron
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
              Hi Steve--I don't know much about Emil Bock, whether he was advanced
              enough to read the akashic record himself or wrote mostly out of
              confidence in Steiner's first hand knowledge. What I can say is that for
              me his work radiates a lively colorful warmth that helps me get into a
              certain mood where I understand things more deeply. Its like then I can
              remember things I already damned well know but have forgotten. Maybe its
              part of the blessing of the Holy Nights, when the veil thins out.

              So its not that I read Bock like its something external I'm having to
              learn but more like Proust's cookie. I guess you either have this
              experience or you don't but it ain't just book learnin' or sitting at the
              feet of the master. You really can find the image-flow.

              Now I need to get outside and stir the 3 Kings preps for my elementals.

              Deborah
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
                NO we are not and
                put away egotism and embrace wonder and awe at how marvelous the
                structure of reality is. Have some common sense in the School of
                Spiritual Science and the School of Life. Locate where we are
                accurately and stop thinking we are about to be awakened by Sophia
                when we have not awakened ourselves yet.

                Dear Bradford, good post. On the point above:) I would like to say
                some of us are just getting to know Sophia, some of us are being
                courted, and some of us are getting engaged. And it looks to be a
                very long engagement process. So, just asking for you to note that
                there are different stages to the final awakening and we are all in
                the process.

                And I would like to see if you have any posts regarding the 'naked
                child' in Mark, available for a reposting of sorts. I have some
                thoughts that are upon me from this book The Wedding of Sophia. I
                tell you Bradford, this is a good book for the Michael students who
                have done intensive study on alchemy or at least the progression of
                Sophia and what that looks like.

                Inspiriations:

                1) when looking upon the pictures showing two Marys, one at the feet
                and one at the head, do we consider the heavenly and earthly Sophia
                and what their substances are now that a 'divine child of man' has
                been born.

                2) The lily as the thing being birthed has to do with Sophia.

                3) The idea that, each of us are an unrealized aspect of God, that
                when it is finally lifted up or awakened, and connects with Sophia,
                we are reuniting God with Itself. And this that is born is called the
                filius, which I am wondering if it is that 'naked child' fleeing the
                scene.

                4) The naked child, god realized, can have no part in death, now that
                it has been born. And the Christ and Sophia have to die in this for
                it to be transformed into God here on Earth. Well, I can't really get
                it down but this book is amazing in its inspirations I think. With
                the Doctors work down, one can really find something of what is being
                spoken by this author.

                5) The Magdalene seems to be the only one cleansed to the point of
                being able to participate in the 'birth' of this 'divine child of
                man' And we can see that in all the passages relating to her. And at
                the end of John we see she is the only able to see the Christ. I mean
                he specifically appears to her. One would have to ask why that is.

                6) In alchemical terms she is the only one to have the 'seven
                planets' brought to a further understanding which would also include
                those below, represented as chakras. She is the only one so
                represented, Bradford, thus.

                Happy New Year,
                Dottie

                p.s. I appreciated your writings on the fig the other day. That was
                really amazing. I love that I can look to you about these scientific
                issues pertaining to nature. They are quite insightful.
              • holderlin66
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                  holderlin wrote:

                  "And for this, the Gods intersected with humanity
                  brought their own Epiphany to us."

                  ... "Just as the force contained in the seed of every plant is
                  bound up with the physical forces of the earth, so is the inmost
                  being of the human soul bound up with the spiritual forces of the
                  earth. And just as the seed of the plant sinks into the depths of
                  the earth at the time we know as Christmas, so does the soul of man
                  descend at that time into deep, deep spirit-realms, drawing strength
                  from these depths as does the seed of the plant for its blossoming
                  in spring. What the soul undergoes in these spirit-depths of the
                  earth is entirely hidden from the ordinary consciousness. But for
                  one whose spiritual eyes are opened the Thirteen Days and Thirteen
                  Nights between the 24th of December and the 6th of January are a
                  time of deep spiritual experience.

                  Parallel with the experience of the plant-seed in the depths of the
                  natural earth, there is a spiritual experience in the earth's spirit-
                  depths — verily a parallel experience. And the seer for whom this
                  experience is possible either as the result of training or through
                  inherited clairvoyant faculties, can feel himself penetrating into
                  these spiritual depths. During this period of the Thirteen Days and
                  Nights, the seer can behold what must come upon man because he has
                  passed through incarnations which have been under the influence of
                  the forces of Lucifer since the beginning of earthly evolution. The
                  sufferings that man must endure in the spiritual world because
                  Lucifer has been at his side since he began to incarnate on the
                  earth — the dearest vision of all this is presented in the mighty
                  Imaginations which can come before the soul during the Thirteen Days
                  and Nights between the Christmas Festival and the Festival of the
                  6th of January, the Epiphany. At the time when the seed of the plant
                  is passing through its most crucial period in the depths below, the
                  human soul is passing through its deepest experiences. The soul
                  gazes at a vista of all that man must experience in the spiritual
                  worlds because, under Lucifer's influence, he alienated himself from
                  the Powers by whom the world was created. This vision is clearest to
                  the soul during these Thirteen Days and Nights. Hence there is no
                  better preparation for the revelation of that Imagination which may
                  be called the Christ Imagination, and which makes us aware that by
                  gaining the victory over Lucifer, Christ Himself becomes the Judge
                  of the deeds of men during the incarnations affected by Lucifer's
                  influence. The soul of the seer lives on from the festival of Jesus'
                  birth to that of the Epiphany in such a way that the Christ Mystery
                  is revealed. It is during these Thirteen Holy Days and Nights that
                  the soul can grasp most deeply of all the import and meaning of the
                  Baptism by John in the Jordan.

                  It is remarkable that during the centuries of Christendom, wherever
                  powers of spiritual sight developed in the right way, it was known
                  to seers that vision penetrated most deeply during the period of the
                  Thirteen Holy Nights at the time of the winter solstice. Many a
                  seer — either schooled in the mysteries of the modern age or
                  possessing inherited powers of clairvoyance — makes it evident to us
                  that at the darkest point of the winter solstice the soul can have a
                  vision of all that man must undergo because of his alienation from
                  the Christ Spirit, how adjustment and catharsis were made possible
                  through the Mystery enacted in the Baptism by John in the Jordan and
                  then through the Mystery of Golgotha, and how the visions during the
                  Thirteen Nights are crowned on the 6th of January by the Christ
                  Imagination. Thus it is correct to name the 6th of January as the
                  day of Christ's birth and these Thirteen Nights as the time during
                  which the powers of seership in the human soul discern and perceive
                  what man must undergo through his life in the incarnations from Adam
                  and Eve to the Mystery of Golgotha.

                  During my visit to Christiania last year, it was interesting to me
                  to find the thought which in rather different words has been
                  expressed in so many lectures on the Christ Mystery, embodied in a
                  beautiful saga known as `The Dream Legend.' Strange to say, it has
                  come to the fore in Norway during the last ten to fifteen years and
                  has become familiar to the people, although its origin is, of
                  course, very much earlier. It is the legend which in a wonderfully
                  beautiful way relates how Olaf Asteson is initiated, as it were by
                  natural forces, in that he falls asleep on Christmas Eve, sleeps
                  through the Thirteen Days and Nights until the 6th of January, and
                  lives through all the terrors which the human being must experience
                  through the incarnations from the earth's beginning until the
                  Mystery of Golgotha. And it relates how when the 6th of January has
                  come, Olaf Asteson has the vision of the intervention of the Christ
                  Spirit in humanity, the Michael-Spirit being His forerunner. I hope
                  that on some other occasion we shall be able to present this poem in
                  its entirety, for then you will realise that consciousness of vision
                  during the Thirteen Days and Nights survives even to-day, and is in
                  fact being revivified. A few characteristic lines only will now be
                  quoted. The poem begins:

                  Come listen to me and hear my song
                  The song of a wonderful youth,
                  I'll sing you of Olaf Asteson
                  Who slept many days — 'tis the truth.

                  'Twas Christmas Eve when down he lay
                  And slept so long all unknowing,
                  He never woke till the thirteenth day
                  When to Church the people were going.
                  Yes, it was Olaf Asteson
                  Who lay so long a-sleeping.

                  (Translated from a German version
                  of The Dream Legend, by E.C.M.)

                  And so the poem goes on, relating how in his dream during the
                  Thirteen Days and Nights, Olaf Asteson is led through all that man
                  must experience on account of Lucifer's temptation. A vivid picture
                  is given of Olaf Asteson's journey through the spheres where human
                  beings have the experiences so often described in connection with
                  Kamaloca, and of how the Christ Spirit, preceded by Michael, streams
                  into this vision.

                  Thus with the coming of Christ in the Spirit, it will become more
                  and more possible for men to know how the spiritual forces weave and
                  hold sway and that the festivals have not been instituted by
                  arbitrary opinions but by the cosmic wisdom which so often lies
                  beyond the reach of men's consciousness, yet works and reigns
                  throughout history. This cosmic wisdom has placed the festival of
                  the birth of Jesus at the beginning of the Thirteen Days. While the
                  Easter Festival can always be a reminder that contemplation of the
                  cosmic worlds will help us to find within ourselves the strength to
                  conquer all that is lower, the Christmas thought — if we understand
                  the festival which commemorates man's divine origin and the symbol
                  before us on Christmas Day in the form of the Jesus Child — says to
                  us ever and again that the powers which bring peace to the soul can
                  be found within ourselves. True peace of soul is present only when
                  that peace has sure foundations, that is to say, when it is a force
                  enabling man to know: In you lives something which, if truly brought
                  to birth, can, nay must, lead you to divine heights, to divine
                  Powers..."
                • Steve Haag
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                    Bradford,

                    Quite a contrast between your 11006 post and this 11015 post. An
                    entirely different feel between the two.

                    SteveD
                  • Jennifer
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                      Where is it written (stated), and by whom, that Christ ever cursed a
                      fig tree?

                      Thanks,
                      Jennifer

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                        Steve Haag wrote:

                        "Quite a contrast between your 11006 post and this 11015 post. An
                        entirely different feel between the two."

                        Ah but which one was Dr. Steiner and not B.???
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                          Deborah wrote:

                          > The fig tree was sacred to a spiritual group making its home in the small
                          > settlement of Bethphage situated between Jerusalem and the Mt. of Olives.
                          > This small order cultivated a supersensible vision called 'sitting under
                          > the fig tree'.
                          (snip)
                          The Buddhist "bodhi (sp?) tree under which the Buddha reached enlightenment
                          was also, by tradition I think, a fig tree. The fig is the only fruit which
                          has its flower inside itself - perhaps there lies the symbolism.
                          Frank
                        • yogidahl2000
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
                            <write3chairs@y...> wrote:

                            > Where is it written (stated), and by whom, that Christ ever cursed
                            > fig tree?
                            >
                            > Thanks,
                            > Jennifer

                            Hi Jennifer!
                            It's here,The Gospel of St.Matthew,Chapter 21:

                            18 Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.

                            19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and
                            found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no
                            fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree
                            withered away.

                            Well,Joseph Beuys,the artist,he used to say
                            "Man braucht nicht hungrig sein"
                            (one need not be hungry)
                            ?????????????
                            Vibes,
                            Flemming
                          • holderlin66
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                              Frank Thomas Smith wrote:

                              "Buddhist "bodhi (sp?) tree under which the Buddha reached
                              enlightenment was also, by tradition I think, a fig tree. The fig is
                              the only fruit which has its flower inside itself - perhaps there
                              lies the symbolism."
                              Frank

                              Frank;

                              Look, I would like to jump for joy here. Brief that you are, in
                              briefs that you wear I'm sure your a hot ole daddy. But I either
                              gotta say, well, I should be thankful that he even gave that much
                              attention, he gave a fig, since, after all his dial up connection
                              can only stand the strain of short shrift flirtations...but here is
                              something that could be opened wider than the skirts you chase.

                              Of course you might have to go towards the upper region of
                              tintillation, The Thousand Petal Lotus to really get a big hard on.
                              I certainly would like to see this opened up wider than a high hem
                              line. What is it with you? Other peoples shit piles are just too
                              strong a smell and what; you take a sniff and go somewhere where the
                              sex is cheaper. I need you to be equally horney for heaven, or coo-
                              coo for coco-puffs.

                              Here is partial on this. "Until we Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis, is
                              until we can recognize each other's intuitions with the same
                              interest that we show for sex we are but poor guests on Goethe's
                              dull sod. I mean if someone has a neat and interesting, hopefully
                              solid intuition, there is a new form of interesting scent and sex;
                              and following the shape of a thought and illuminating it until it
                              reveals a Face... We might find the Christ facing us from every
                              aspect of thought. Or we might find Sophia and Anthrosophia flirting
                              with us. But at least skirt chase thoughts as much as you skirt
                              chase Gaelman's kilts.

                              Until we can give some interest, in however you care to express it,
                              interest in the region, where...look you, Frank grabbed the idea of
                              flowers on the inside, pollination from within. Has this a real,
                              esoteric and biological relation to interior thought and
                              Consciousness Soul development that Zarathustra had already forged
                              ahead on? OH, and dare anyone, particularly Joel and Stephen, dare
                              any of you doubt that Steiner could have produced his own Esoteric
                              children out of himself as Zarathustra did? Go ahead make my day!

                              Which takes me to such a stunning, stunning relation to the
                              universal double domed, double pregnancy, womb of worlds that the
                              1st Goetheanum was, that housed the model for Thinking in the
                              Spirit; Spirit Navigation; and Science of humanity developing new
                              foundations for failed common sense. Steiner produced, not for
                              himself, but for all humanity a model so that this child, his child
                              or the Spirit World's; Humanities Earthly Child could be touched in
                              the Seven different woods, seen in the Cupola, heard in the
                              Word...music, poetry, Eurythmy and Mystery Dramas... So that all of
                              humanity would understand be able to approach Her...HER in any
                              season of mating, and from any point on the planet or any point on
                              the globe. Was this inside the Pollination picturing of the real
                              reason that it ain't the old Lotus position. Hell if Steiner sat in
                              the Lotus position and worked on himself the way Buddha and
                              Zarathustra did, his own little blossoms would have popped. But he
                              brought right down to the social world, the revelation of the
                              interior Domes and the Pollination of Worlds.

                              Oh, I admit differences in Italian and American etheric forces, in
                              NOrwegian and French, in Brits and people from L.A....I admit the
                              differences but what in heaven's name, not referring to you Frank,
                              what in heaven's name do you think Steiner could have done for
                              himself if he had put the energy into his own little development?

                              But thanks are in order, and I suppose Frank would have preferred
                              the thanx and not the ramble, but fuugggettaboutit. You make your
                              tiny tweeks, and in those tiny tweeks we have interested people who
                              would certainly like to see at least one of your 'hot' oh so 'hot
                              thoughts developed to the point of erection. You are allowed to have
                              some Viagra with those Steiner insights you know. If you want to say
                              I am jealous and feeling that you just don't flirt enough with
                              me...well grab yourself a handful Frank. I would like to see how you
                              light the skies once in a while, I like to see real sunset colors,
                              thoughts in living color, instead of such little meagre mouse
                              mouthfuls. Come on Franky open that big yammer, I know you got a
                              spoonful of goodness in there.
                            • Jennifer
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                                Thank you, Flemming. Baffling, to say the least. Seems out of
                                character for one so esteemed, too.

                                Peace and Vibes,
                                Jennifer

                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 5, 2005
                                  Bradford wrote, among many other thngs:

                                  > But thanks are in order, and I suppose Frank would have preferred
                                  > the thanx and not the ramble, but fuugggettaboutit. You make your
                                  > tiny tweeks, and in those tiny tweeks we have interested people who
                                  > would certainly like to see at least one of your 'hot' oh so 'hot
                                  > thoughts developed to the point of erection. You are allowed to have
                                  > some Viagra with those Steiner insights you know. If you want to say
                                  > I am jealous and feeling that you just don't flirt enough with
                                  > me...well grab yourself a handful Frank. I would like to see how you
                                  > light the skies once in a while, I like to see real sunset colors,
                                  > thoughts in living color, instead of such little meagre mouse
                                  > mouthfuls. Come on Franky open that big yammer, I know you got a
                                  > spoonful of goodness in there.

                                  Well, let me see if I got your point. Are you saying that viagra is better
                                  than figs?