Re: Depleted Uranium (Reparations, withdrawal and Apology - whatever)

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 76 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Lennart Sundström
      <gbg2013@m...> wrote:
      > 04-12-30 14.24, skrev Steve Haag på art@r... följande:
      >
      > Heavy themes, Jos. Is it Shiva, creator and destroyer? I always
      > wondered why the evil villains have such a hearty laugh in their
      evil
      > doings.
      >
      > SteveIKeeponDancing
      >
      > It is the american taxpayers, Steve,
      > yours sincerely,

      Lenny,

      Willful American taxpayer fueling beastial destruction? I'm a product
      of US soils, and I feel simply like a spectator, while the bombfests
      roll on.

      SteveD

      SteveD
    • yogidahl2000
      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 12, 2005
        "Thanks for the website, Flemming!:)It is beautiful and it was
        interesting to check some of the people. Of course I didn't know
        any, just one, Linda Goodman, because a friend of mine liked her
        very much, she made
        sense for her (didn't happen to me...)"

        Hi Griselda!
        Yes,it's a neat website,including all these Twentieth Century
        astrologers,yet I think there are some omissions,like Irene
        Christensen,a fine danish astr.,Heinrich Kündig (who invented a
        complicated correction method) or Conrad Moricand (who,btw,was not a
        nice guy,and Henry Miller wrote a whole book about that!)

        Hitler went to a fortuneteller.
        "When will I die?", he wanted to know.
        "You'll die on a jewish holiday", the fortuneteller said, after
        examining Hitler's left hand.
        "WHICH jewish holiday?", Hitler urged.
        "Who cares ?", the astrologer said,
        "when you die, it IS a jewish holiday".

        Well,Gris,may Jupiter,the Good Fortune planet be with You!
        Love,
        Flemming