Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow]: Da Vinci Painting* One last thing/Numero Uno/Joy

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
      We Brits know that that Her Majness does not wear knickers because, being
      Royal, she does not have an arse or any lower organs.
      Jan

      On 1/1/05 1:10 am, "Tarjei Straume" <cyberuncle@...> wrote:

      > At 20:07 31.12.2004, Frank wrote to Gaelbloomers:
      >
      >> Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no decency?
      >
      > They may be worth a lot of money. Once upon the time, somebody dug Jackie
      > Kennedy Onassis' worn-out, unwashed panties out of the trash and sold them
      > for ten grand a piece on the streets of New York. And I've heard that fans
      > of Britney Spears have received offers via email to buy a piece of gum
      > she's been chewing on. So I wouldn't underestimate the Queen's Royal
      > Knickers; check out the London auctions :)
      >
      > Happy New Year - we're a couple of hours into 2005 here already.
      >
      > Tarjei
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • gaelman58
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
        <franksmith@v...> wrote:

        > Gaelbloomers wrote:

        Yer close ta the troot on that lad...the flowers luv ta see me comin'

        > > Oi can't tell you bards how happy Oi am to be readin' that
        > > response. Oi've the two o' ye now in black and whoite. Me farst
        > > solid connection of the arse-kissin', back slappin', "aren't we
        the
        > > witty Oueen's-own-knickers" boyo netwark.
        >
        > Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no
        decency?

        Not a bit uf it...song..." "Oi wish thet Queen Victoree would write
        ta me in toime"
        An' put me in a regeement all in her own good toime
        Oi'd foight fer Oireland's freedom from the clear daylight o' dawn
        An' Oi niver would retarn again ta Plow the Rocks o' Bawn

        > > You two squints will think uf me this very noight when yer
        singin'
        > > that Celtic song of Remembrance...say a wee prayer of
        > > appresheeyation thet shooch as meself showed up here.
        > >
        > Sure will. Haven't had so much fun since Rosie O'Grady farted
        during the
        > Pope's sermon and the Colonel's lady fainted.
        > Keep yer knickers up, Gaelstone, and Happy New Year.
        > Frank

        Awhoile back...wen Oi saw the man loiked Kiplin'....Oi knew..."he's
        the wun alroight"
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
          <cyberuncle@c...> wrote:
          > At 20:07 31.12.2004, Frank wrote to Gaelbloomers:
          >
          > >Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no
          decency?

          > They may be worth a lot of money. Once upon the time, somebody dug
          Jackie
          > Kennedy Onassis' worn-out, unwashed panties out of the trash and
          sold them
          > for ten grand a piece on the streets of New York. And I've heard
          that fans
          > of Britney Spears have received offers via email to buy a piece of
          gum
          > she's been chewing on. So I wouldn't underestimate the Queen's
          Royal
          > Knickers; check out the London auctions :)
          >
          > Happy New Year - we're a couple of hours into 2005 here already.
          >
          > Tarjei

          Didn't Oi tell ye about these two?...the on-goin' assalt on the
          hoirarchy of truth with nuthin' sacred...

          Can't you people understand the very rudiments of Steiner's
          teaching?...in this, the thaumaturgical consideration of Women's
          Pantiology, the truth is again obscured...in no way may the drawers
          of Britney Spears be made equivalent to those of the Queen of Yankee
          Camelot...the panties of a girl compared to those of a fully mature,
          accomplished women!...how do I know such a thing?...it's part of the
          on-going revelation I receive from Herself, La Papesse, Mistress of
          the Night.