For you people

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
      At this time...for all you people fighting on behalf of Frau
      Steiner's (God bless the woman) son against powers and
      principalities in high places...I borrow some words from Fra
      Angelico to wish you the happiest of New Years...

      And so, at this time, I greet you
      Not quite as the world sends greetings, but with
      profound esteem and with the prayer that for you now and
      forever, the day breaks, and the shadows flee away.

      Blessings on all of you
    • Griselda Andersen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
        --- gaelman58 < > wrote:

        > And so, at this time, I greet you
        > Not quite as the world sends greetings, but with
        > profound esteem and with the prayer that for you now
        > and
        > forever, the day breaks, and the shadows flee away.
        >
        > Blessings on all of you

        Thank, you, Gaelman dear, this was sweet. And happy
        new year to you and everybody here, too.
        Love,
        Griselda

        http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
      • Steve Haag
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
          <gaelman58@y...> wrote:

          > with profound esteem and with the prayer that for you now and
          forever, the day breaks, and the shadows flee away.

          Thanks, G. And thanks be to shadows for the whole capacity for
          revelation.

          SteveD
        • kmlightseeker
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2005
            "Ged tha mi bochd tha mi uasal; buidheachas do Dhia is annde chlann
            'Ill Eathain mi." - "Though I am poor, I am proud; thank God I am a
            MacLean."

            Whits fur ye'll no gin by ye.
            (What's meant for you will not pass you by.)

            Canty Hogmanay tae ye tay, Gaelman.

            Thanks,

            Keith

            <gaelman58@y...> wrote:

            > At this time...for all you people fighting on behalf of Frau
            > Steiner's (God bless the woman) son against powers and
            > principalities in high places...I borrow some words from Fra
            > Angelico to wish you the happiest of New Years...
            >
            > And so, at this time, I greet you
            > Not quite as the world sends greetings, but with
            > profound esteem and with the prayer that for you now and
            > forever, the day breaks, and the shadows flee away.
            >
            > Blessings on all of you
          • Steve Haag
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2005
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "kmlightseeker"
              <kmlightseeker@y...> wrote:

              > What's meant for you will not pass you by.

              Thanks, Keith. That's a good one.

              SteveD