Re: South Atlantic - Belgrano Frank (was dear Griselda)/"moxie"

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 31, 2004
      <franksmith@v...> wrote:

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Griselda Andersen
      > > <hatscaps66@y...> wrote:
      >
      > Frank: I noted, however, that you sent auld Gaelschmuck to
      > > the bottom of
      > > > the South Atlantic (R.I.P.),
      > >

      > > By the way, Frank, do you think he just meant the
      > > Belgrano (he mentioned it recently) with that stupid
      > > South Atlantic question of his????
      >
      > Yes.
      >
      > Could it be that
      > > simplistic and boring after all????
      >
      > Yes.
      >
      > And I wasting my
      > > precious time trying to find a fucking ship that had a
      > > connection with the love of his life (the Holy Mother
      > > of course who else). Well who cares, to hell with his
      > > shipshit.

      That bit only goes sour if someone invented an anecdote...I wouldn't
      like to think that happened.

      > You also asked a while back - in a lost mail - why he calls the RC
      Church
      > the Holy Mother. Actually you'd have to ask him, but I assume its
      because
      > the Church calls itself the H.M. Why? My guess: According to their
      script
      > there's God the father (masculine) and God the son (masculine) and
      the Holy
      > "Ghost" (what they called it when I was a kid - now "Spirit") also
      > apparently masculine, if only becasue it's grammatically so in
      Latin.
      > Anyway, guess what's missing? The feminine of course. So, if the
      father is
      > God, where's the mother? Nowhere, unless we take a devastating
      leap of faith
      > and call her the Church himself.
      >
      > Cheers and Happy New Year.
      > Frank

      Can ye imagine?...a man instructin' the Charch in their use uf
      Latin...moost have got that frum the intelleshel goiant Pagels.

      Now,what was it that Steiner said about the Lord's Prayer?..words to
      the effect that if you can't say it in Aramaic, say it in
      Latin...something like that...would you think that Vatican II knew
      more about it than he did?

      Re the mother bit above...slowly now, with some measure of
      attentiveness, son...first there's Yod...as in "Yod"...and then
      comes He...right after....as in "after".
    • Griselda Andersen
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 31, 2004
        --- Frank Thomas Smith wrote:

        > >Griselda:
        > > By the way, Frank, do you think he just meant the
        > > Belgrano (he mentioned it recently) with that
        > stupid
        > > South Atlantic question of his????

        > Yes.

        > Could it be that
        > > simplistic and boring after all????
        >
        > Yes.

        You know what pisses me off, Frank? It's that when I
        first googled those itsy bitsy shitsy pieces of info
        Gaelman provided I got exactly that:
        Malvinas/Falklands, General Belgrano. And that's a
        subject I'm fairly familiar with. We were all into it
        and even had mock paper planes battles at school when
        that bullshit was going on - and by the way, I ALWAYS,
        ALWAYS sided with the Argentinians!!!
        What sidetracked me was that bit "appellation of love
        and nostalgia" or some crap like that. I should have
        known better. Of course that sicko battle-obsessed
        insensitive SOB would have a totally different idea of
        "love" than mine, right! I was going for a ship with
        Mary or Holy or sth sth along these lines in the name.
        Fucking "General Belgrano" indeed... I see now, it was
        just one of his manwar fantasies of getting you,
        Britain X Argentina blahblahblah. How obvious and
        disappointing. And to think I ALMOST gave him one of
        my phenomenal...oh well. It's over now.

        > >Herr Holderlin
        > Ha!I know his kind!He butters up then does just like
        > Marlon Brandon in "The Last Tango in Paris", you
        know.
        > I know the painful bashing may come at some point.
        But
        > he means well and I'll try not to take it too
        > personally. I'll probably fail at that, though, so
        he
        > better go at it veeeery gently.

        Frank wrote:
        Nah, he's from Dornach, so doesn't know that
        particular position - yet.

        Is that so? From what I've been gathering of the
        goings-on there it seems that position is actually
        very well known and mutually applied quite often, eh.

        > OK, I promise to read *your* mails and answer them
        > despite the trials and
        > tribulations of the jungle.

        Thanks for watching over me, baby. I know you know I
        need it.

        > Love and all the best for tomorrow and tomorrow and
        > tomorrow.

        Same to you, you, you.
        And Happy New Year, too.
        Gris

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 1, 2005
          <hatscaps66@y...> wrote:

          > --- Frank Thomas Smith wrote:
          >

          > > >Griselda:
          > > > By the way, Frank, do you think he just meant the
          > > > Belgrano (he mentioned it recently) with that
          > > stupid
          > > > South Atlantic question of his????
          >
          > > Yes.

          Joost, the damned ward, "Belgrano"...nut the thing itself...but he
          already knows that, Griselda

          > > Could it be that
          > > > simplistic and boring after all????
          > >
          > > Yes.
          > >

          > You know what pisses me off, Frank? It's that when I
          > first googled those itsy bitsy shitsy pieces of info
          > Gaelman provided I got exactly that:
          > Malvinas/Falklands, General Belgrano. And that's a
          > subject I'm fairly familiar with. We were all into it
          > and even had mock paper planes battles at school when
          > that bullshit was going on - and by the way, I ALWAYS,
          > ALWAYS sided with the Argentinians!!!

          Unfarchinatly, thet'd be backin' a military junta, wouldn't it?

          > What sidetracked me was that bit "appellation of love
          > and nostalgia"

          Now, thet would have ta do with a parson frum the past, Griselda

          or some crap like that. I should have
          > known better. Of course that sicko battle-obsessed

          "battle-obsessed" is it?...well, ye moight have a ward with St.
          Moike hisself about that.

          > insensitive SOB would have a totally different idea of
          > "love" than mine, right! I was going for a ship with
          > Mary or Holy or sth sth along these lines in the name.
          > Fucking "General Belgrano" indeed... I see now, it was
          > just one of his manwar fantasies of getting you,
          > Britain X Argentina blahblahblah. How obvious and
          > disappointing. And to think I ALMOST gave him one of
          > my phenomenal...oh well. It's over now.

          Wot is it thet's over?...on Arth there's sooch a thing
          as "over"..Toime and wotnot...but with Heavenly things (duration),
          there ain't no "over".

        • Griselda Andersen
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 1, 2005
            --- gaelman58 < > wrote:

            > Joost, the damned ward, "Belgrano"...nut the thing
            > itself...but he
            > already knows that, Griselda

            Of course he knows, you're both probably from the same
            era, eh? Like, mesozoic or something. Pardon me from
            having been born millions year later.
            Let's see. Belgrano. Bel grano...oh whatever, I give
            up!!!! What the fuck, Gaelman, do you think I know
            every damn language and scholarly, or even dumb,
            reference in this world??? What bel(grano) or Belgrano
            is supposed to mean for fuck's sake, I'm tired of
            googling shit to try to understand your oh so so SOOOO
            brilliant and educated messages!!! Just give me a
            break this time, will you!!! Here, pointed question
            time. Belgrano: who??what???why????

            > > Could it be that
            > > >
            > > > Yes.
            > > >

            > > - and by the way, I
            > ALWAYS,
            > > ALWAYS sided with the Argentinians!!

            > Unfarchinatly, thet'd be backin' a military junta,
            > wouldn't it?

            Well Gaelman since in your case it happened a zillion
            years ago you can't remember but here, I'll refresh
            your memory: when you're a young'un, things are kind
            of er, black and white, you know?? Like, there's a
            RICH country up there that wants to keep a piece of
            land that geographically seems to obviously belong to
            a POOR country down here. End of the story.
            As for backing a military junta, if you lived under
            one you know that just trying to stay alive pretty
            much does that anyway.

            > > What sidetracked me was that bit "appellation of
            > love
            > > and nostalgia"
            >
            > Now, thet would have ta do with a parson frum the
            > past, Griselda

            Ok, a person. I probably could google it. Nah... Just
            tell me already. Please. Please...

            > or some crap like that. I should have
            > > known better. Of course that sicko
            > battle-obsessed
            >

            > "battle-obsessed" is it?...well, ye moight have a
            > ward with St.
            > Moike hisself about that.

            Yeah? You're saying St. Michael is open for
            discussions with a humble she-thing like me? How kind
            of him. Please give me his phone number, if you will.
            I'll give him a call tonight, after eating the best
            goddamned Guiness corned beef in the world, prepared
            by moi. Yeah, I cook, like a good lil' womin. Turned
            you on big time now, eh!!!

            > > > And to think I ALMOST gave him one
            > of
            > > my phenomenal...oh well. It's over now.
            >

            > Wot is it thet's over?...on Arth there's sooch a
            > thing
            > as "over"..Toime and wotnot...but with Heavenly
            > things (duration),
            > there ain't no "over".

            Oh I see. Dreaming of getting that phenomenal
            you-know-what in eternity at least, since in this
            "Arth" here you know you have no chance no more. How
            sweet and flattering, if a wee bit kinky. Fine with
            me, baby. Meet you there.
            Cheers,
            Griselda

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 1, 2005
              <hatscaps66@y...> wrote:

              > --- gaelman58 < > wrote:
              >

              > > Joost, the damned ward, "Belgrano"...nut the thing
              > > itself...but he
              > > already knows that, Griselda
              >
              > Of course he knows, you're both probably from the same
              > era, eh? Like, mesozoic or something. Pardon me from
              > having been born millions year later.
              > Let's see. Belgrano. Bel grano...oh whatever, I give
              > up!!!! What the fuck, Gaelman, do you think I know
              > every damn language and scholarly, or even dumb,
              > reference in this world??? What bel(grano) or Belgrano
              > is supposed to mean for fuck's sake, I'm tired of
              > googling shit to try to understand your oh so so SOOOO
              > brilliant and educated messages!!! Just give me a
              > break this time, will you!!! Here, pointed question
              > time. Belgrano: who??what???why????

              I emailed the associative stuff to him...it's his business...let's
              say you emailed stuff to me...I'd figure it wasn't for the
              list...so, I wouldn't reference it, eh?

              > > > Could it be that

              > > > - and by the way, I
              > > ALWAYS,
              > > > ALWAYS sided with the Argentinians!!
              >
              > > Unfarchinatly, thet'd be backin' a military junta,
              > > wouldn't it?
              >
              > Well Gaelman since in your case it happened a zillion
              > years ago you can't remember but here, I'll refresh
              > your memory: when you're a young'un, things are kind
              > of er, black and white, you know?? Like, there's a
              > RICH country up there that wants to keep a piece of
              > land that geographically seems to obviously belong to
              > a POOR country down here. End of the story.
              > As for backing a military junta, if you lived under
              > one you know that just trying to stay alive pretty
              > much does that anyway.
              >

              > > > What sidetracked me was that bit "appellation of
              > > love
              > > > and nostalgia"
              > >
              > > Now, thet would have ta do with a parson frum the
              > > past, Griselda
              > >

              > Ok, a person. I probably could google it. Nah... Just
              > tell me already. Please. Please...
              >
              > > or some crap like that. I should have
              > > > known better. Of course that sicko
              > > battle-obsessed
              > >

              > > "battle-obsessed" is it?...well, ye moight have a
              > > ward with St.
              > > Moike hisself about that.
              > >

              > Yeah? You're saying St. Michael is open for
              > discussions with a humble she-thing like me? How kind
              > of him. Please give me his phone number, if you will.
              > I'll give him a call tonight, after eating the best
              > goddamned Guiness corned beef in the world, prepared
              > by moi. Yeah, I cook, like a good lil' womin. Turned
              > you on big time now, eh!!!

              > > of
              > > > my phenomenal...oh well. It's over now.
              > >

              > > Wot is it thet's over?...on Arth there's sooch a
              > > thing
              > > as "over"..Toime and wotnot...but with Heavenly
              > > things (duration),
              > > there ain't no "over".
              >
              > Oh I see. Dreaming of getting that phenomenal
              > you-know-what in eternity at least, since in this
              > "Arth" here you know you have no chance no more. How
              > sweet and flattering, if a wee bit kinky. Fine with
              > me, baby. Meet you there.
              > Cheers,
              > Griselda

              Sumthin' the Frinch stumbled onto...they call the argasm the "little
              death"

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 1, 2005
                --- gaelman58 < > wrote:

                > --- >
                > I emailed the associative stuff to him...it's his
                > business...let's
                > say you emailed stuff to me...I'd figure it wasn't
                > for the
                > list...so, I wouldn't reference it, eh?

                I see. So I am begging you for an answer, for what,
                the millionth time? And you can't give it to me,
                right? It reminds me of the first and (also)
                innocent question I asked you, about what was it that
                you read to your friend that bothered him so much.
                But, since I was daring to jump in a conversation
                between you and Frank, what did I get, apart from
                being harshly pushed away? Squat of course. And what
                changed since then, Gaelman, I ask you? Since last
                year, by the way? Not much, eh.
                Guess by now I should have learnt, guess I should
                leave you alone and just don't bother. But I won't do
                anything of the sort. In fact I'll make a point of
                interfering in your high-brow conversations from now
                on, whenever I feel like it, and even, I mean,
                ESPECIALLY, if I don't know squat about the subject
                (which covers a whole damn lot, as we all know).
                And talking 'bout e-mailing, I e-mailed stuff to you.
                It's still sitting there, you know, in your inbox,
                ignored. Nice to know you give Frank more courtesy
                than you do to me. Really, really nice. Maybe you
                should consider answering my message now, what do you
                think? Nah, you have better things to do, I know. Go
                discuss dirty knickers with your boyo Frank, or
                something like that. Whatever. By the way, I forgive
                him anything, you know, but you...that's another
                story.

                Sumthin' the Frinch stumbled onto...they call the
                > argasm the "little
                > death"

                Yeah, the French, ever so cute. Little death blah blah
                blah... still feels GREAT as far as I'm concerned.

                Cheers,
                Griselda

                The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
                http://my.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 3, 2005
                  > Well Gaelman since in your case it happened a zillion
                  > years ago you can't remember but here, I'll refresh
                  > your memory: when you're a young'un, things are kind
                  > of er, black and white, you know?? Like, there's a
                  > RICH country up there that wants to keep a piece of
                  > land that geographically seems to obviously belong to
                  > a POOR country down here. End of the story.
                  > As for backing a military junta, if you lived under
                  > one you know that just trying to stay alive pretty
                  > much does that anyway.

                  Well, Gris, I'd say it ain't that simple. First of all, I am not so sure
                  that that rich
                  country (UK) really wants to keep the Falklands. But they have a 100% Brit
                  population that doesn't want anything to do with Argentina - until Arg
                  renounces its claim to sovereignity - which it probably never will becasue
                  of its nationalistic potential. The background of the Falklands war was that
                  the military dictatorship, which murdered 30,000 of its own people (no
                  exaggeration) - with the Church's blessing btw - and also ruined what was
                  left of the economy (as opposed to Chile, where the Pinochet govt. actually
                  improved the economy) was desperate because there was a lot of unrest. So
                  they decided to pick on the Falklands in order to ignite nationalism. The
                  Falkland/Malvinas is a windblown, cold piece of mother earth at the ass end
                  of the world, populated by Brit sheep farmers. Argentina's right to them has
                  always been, for me at least, an open question. The Brits kicked the French
                  out and Argentines never lived there. Geographically, as you said, it seems
                  part of Argentina, but using that logic you could also say that Cuba is part
                  of the U.S. It worked for a while, because the majority of the Argentine
                  population cheered. I didn't live here then, but happened to be here on a
                  visit the day of the invasion - but...no, this post coujld go on forever.
                  Anyway, the Brits had a very small symbolic military there, so the Argentine
                  army just walked in. They expected no more than a loud protest from Britain
                  and the backing of the U.S. (Nixon, but the country was practically being
                  run then by Gen. Haig), forgetting the "special relationship"). The U.S.
                  silently backed Britain. So Thatcher sent a few ships and battle hardened
                  (in Ireland) troops to fight against a bunch of young untrained Argentine
                  conscripts and incompetent officers. The president at that time was Gen.
                  Galtieri - a drunk. It was a walkover. They also sunk the Gen. Belgrano,
                  probably unjustifiedly, becasue it was no danger to them, and may have been
                  in Argentine waters at the time. Many Argentine sailors and marines were
                  killed. The positive part of that war was that the military junta was so
                  disgraced that it collapsed and democracy of sorts returned. Meanwhile, the
                  UK maintains a much larger military force there, which is costly, but very
                  helpful to the Falklands economy.
                  As far as Gaelman's reference is concerned, he wrote off-list something
                  about "-grano" relating to Granny somebody, whom I'd never heard of. The
                  "mother" stuff? no idea.

                  Frank
                • Griselda Andersen
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 3, 2005
                    --- Frank Thomas Smith < ar> wrote:

                    > You also asked a while back - in a lost mail - why
                    > he calls the RC Church
                    > the Holy Mother. Actually you'd have to ask him,

                    I'd have to, yes, but what's the point in asking that
                    asshole anything??!!! He never answers me properly,
                    does he. Look at him now, finding some lame excuse
                    not to tell me what the Belgrano shit was about, but
                    still "kindly" pointing out to me that I didn't get it
                    right. Not even my illusion of knowledge he allows me
                    to keep. How nice of him.
                    Anyway. I just had this er, "vision" or something and
                    wanted to share it with you. Here: A summer day. Two
                    boys, say, about 12 yo, playing at the beach. They
                    have this colorful ball - one throws it to the other,
                    the other throws it to the one, and so on. And then
                    there's a little girl, five-ish, she runs between
                    them trying to catch that darned ball but can't
                    because she's just waaaaaay too small to reach it.
                    Now and then one of the boys, let's call him "Frankie"
                    shall we, throws the ball at her then patiently waits
                    until she throws it back to him. Frankie - he's is
                    going to heaven.
                    But the other boy??? Well he's sooooo annoyed by that
                    wee silly female thing interrupting his oooh-how-very
                    important game with the pal he likes to believe he is
                    an equal to (which he is NOT!!!) that he makes a point
                    of making her feel left out, and thouroughly enjoys
                    watching her make a fool of herself running up and
                    down like an idiot. This boy's name is Gaelmancito.
                    Now guess WHERE Gaelmancito is going...
                    Oh, and something else: one of the boys, Frankie, is a
                    real cutie pie. The other is ve-yyy u-gggyyyy!!!
                    Cheers,
                    Griselda

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Griselda Andersen
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 3, 2005
                      I wrote:

                      when you're a young'un, things are
                      > kind
                      > > of er, black and white, you know?? Like, there's a
                      > > RICH country up there that wants to keep a piece
                      > of
                      > > land that geographically seems to obviously belong
                      > > a POOR country down here. End of the story.

                      --- Frank Thomas Smith < .ar> wrote a long e-mail
                      explaining the Falkland Wars.

                      Frank...
                      Sorry but, look up there again. When you're young,
                      Frank...when you're really young. Thanks for the
                      implied compliment but I wouldn't call myself real
                      young anymore. Although when people guess my age, they
                      do say late 20's. It's kind of off the mark but, let's
                      leave it at that.
                      Anyway. Yeah today i agree with basically all you
                      said.
                      Love,
                      Griselda

                      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
                    • gaelman58
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 3, 2005
                        <franksmith@v...> wrote:

> [...]
                        was Gen.
                        > Galtieri - a drunk. It was a walkover. They also sunk the Gen.
                        Belgrano,
                        > probably unjustifiedly, becasue it was no danger to them, and may
                        have been
                        > in Argentine waters at the time. Many Argentine sailors and
                        marines were
                        > killed. The positive part of that war was that the military junta
                        was so
                        > disgraced that it collapsed and democracy of sorts returned.
                        Meanwhile, the
                        > UK maintains a much larger military force there, which is costly,
                        but very
                        > helpful to the Falklands economy.
                        > As far as Gaelman's reference is concerned, he wrote off-list
                        something
                        > about "-grano" relating to Granny somebody, whom I'd never heard

                        Ah Frank me poor laddie...tis loike this...now folla attintively...

                        There's a woman...bright, educated, accomplished, mother, executive,
                        up from humble beginnings, cosmopolitan in the most liberal sense, a
                        living breathing refutation of all that the feminists give forth
                        about.
                        Now heaven has seen fit to put someone over her...never mind looking
                        into your modern liberal education to find a reason for that...just
                        take the Hebrew initiate's word for it that's found in the
                        epistles...the real frauds afterall are the ones who are trying to
                        change those truths to suit their ideologies.
                        How does that work out practically?...well, the women's never won a
                        bet with that fellow...never....not even on the "sure"
                        things...somehow, in some entirely strange way, reality (including
                        history) itself gets altered...it's almost like there's an old boy's
                        network that goes straight up through an apsect of the hierarchy to
                        the Father.
                        You may conclude from this input that I'm bonkers...I suggest that
                        you do...in that way when the Belgrano thing works out in my favor
                        you may conclude that the hierarchy is bonkers as well...and don't
                        play fair either...that, of course, would be in keeping with a
                        modern humanistic ideological world view...the very one that looks
                        up to beings above and says..."fuck you, I'd rather be free".
                        The hierarchy's answer to that kind of sentiment is this: "Tis ok
                        if ye do that lad...joost sweep up aftar yerself...an' whetiver ye
                        do, don't put yer mooney where yer mouth is"
                      • gaelman58
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 3, 2005
                          <hatscaps66@y...> wrote:
                          > --- Frank Thomas Smith < ar> wrote:
                          >

                          > > You also asked a while back - in a lost mail - why
                          > > he calls the RC Church
                          > > the Holy Mother. Actually you'd have to ask him,
                          >
                          > I'd have to, yes, but what's the point in asking that
                          > asshole anything??!!! He never answers me properly,
                          > does he. Look at him now, finding some lame excuse
                          > not to tell me what the Belgrano shit was about, but
                          > still "kindly" pointing out to me that I didn't get it
                          > right. Not even my illusion of knowledge he allows me
                          > to keep. How nice of him.
                          > Anyway. I just had this er, "vision" or something and
                          > wanted to share it with you. Here: A summer day. Two
                          > boys, say, about 12 yo, playing at the beach. They
                          > have this colorful ball - one throws it to the other,
                          > the other throws it to the one, and so on. And then
                          > there's a little girl, five-ish, she runs between
                          > them trying to catch that darned ball but can't
                          > because she's just waaaaaay too small to reach it.
                          > Now and then one of the boys, let's call him "Frankie"
                          > shall we, throws the ball at her then patiently waits
                          > until she throws it back to him. Frankie - he's is
                          > going to heaven.
                          > But the other boy??? Well he's sooooo annoyed by that
                          > wee silly female thing interrupting his oooh-how-very
                          > important game with the pal he likes to believe he is
                          > an equal to (which he is NOT!!!) that he makes a point
                          > of making her feel left out, and thouroughly enjoys
                          > watching her make a fool of herself running up and
                          > down like an idiot. This boy's name is Gaelmancito.
                          > Now guess WHERE Gaelmancito is going...
                          > Oh, and something else: one of the boys, Frankie, is a
                          > real cutie pie. The other is ve-yyy u-gggyyyy!!!
                          > Cheers,
                          > Griselda

                          Ah me wee bairn...ye have it arsebackwards...

                          Frank, by comprising the quality of the game by playing down to your
                          level knows exactly what he's doing...you're to be kept in a
                          dependent situation, never becoming a major league player always
                          needing his support...always yo' daddy.
                          Ould Gaelfuck (Hale's) is the one you can trust...what he's doing
                          will pay off big for you in the future...look at his poise, his
                          adroitness, his fluidity of movement...poetry in motion if you ever
                          saw it...he got that from his Mother...."you don't have to win son,
                          just play at it and enjoy yourself. It's your Father's game
                          afterall"

                          Look at him, Griselda...he's hardly paying attention to what he's
                          doing...the moves just come to him...like DiMaggio,
                          effortlessly...imitate him...be silent...be at peace...Le Bateleur

                          > http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • Jennifer
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 3, 2005
                            "Ould Gaelfuck" (hey, I'm just quoting!) - you seem
                            well-bred, well-adjusted. I like your accent, too!

                            Well, I was just wondering, really, whether anyone
                            here has been to see the movie Meet the Fookers yet?

                            Jennifer

                            gaelman58 wrote:

                            > Ould Gaelfuck (Hale's) is the one you can trust...
                            > what he's doing will pay off big for you in the
                            > future...look at his poise, his adroitness, his
                            > fluidity of movement...poetry in motion if you ever
                            > saw it...he got that from his Mother....
                            > "you don't have to win son, just play at it and
                            > enjoy yourself. It's your Father's game afterall"
                          • deborah byron
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 3, 2005
                              Haven't seen that one Jennifer but *The Life Aquatic* is very good in its
                              own quirky way. The Jaguar shark totally won me over.
                              Deborah

                              > Well, I was just wondering, really, whether anyone
                              > here has been to see the movie Meet the Fookers yet?
                              >
                              > Jennifer

                            • Griselda Andersen
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 3, 2005

                                --- gaelman58 < > wrote:

                                > > Ah me wee bairn...ye have it arsebackwards...

                                Wee WHAT???? "Bairn"???What the fuck is that???
                                The only thing that comes to my mind is that song bit,
                                "Nobody wants to plant the corn...everybody wants to
                                raid the barn". Now I know you're kind of kinky but
                                "barn"??? Really!!!Now, are you going to care to
                                enlighten me? Or should I assume "bairn" means
                                "precious unattainable princess", "sweet angel I don't
                                deserve" or something like that in your lingo??

                                > > Ould Gaelfuck (Hale's) is the one you can
                                > trust...what he's doing
                                > will pay off big for you in the future...

                                Yet to be seen.

                                look at his
                                > poise, his
                                > adroitness, his fluidity of movement...poetry in
                                > motion if you ever
                                > saw it...

                                Ok. I'm looking. Oh. Careful now. There's no net
                                underneath you!!!Oh...no...NO... NOOOOO!!!

                                > Look at him, Griselda...

                                Him "who"? Frank?

                                he's hardly paying attention
                                > to what he's
                                > doing...

                                Oh ok, obviously you.

                                the moves just come to him...like DiMaggio,
                                > effortlessly

                                Er, Frank will LOVE this one, you know. Should I take
                                credit for it coming to you, though (my MM reference
                                in that other e-mail to Stephen)?

                                ...imitate him...be silent...be at
                                > peace...Le Bateleur

                                Silent, eh. In your dreams, bateleurcito.
                                Cheers,
                                Griselda

                                http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 6, 2005
                                  Gaelmancito wrote:

                                  > > T'was Frank initiated it...but he'll not admit
                                  > > it...he put it in
                                  > > black and white...for the attentive readers...the
                                  > > "mystery"? Well,
                                  > > it's his...his and theirs...not a concern of mine,
                                  > > really...I just
                                  > > know it'll be a good thing.

                                  Griselda: Yeah, well, I had just joined the list when that
                                  > question of yours popped up. I probably missed the
                                  > whole exchange that happened before. But, I don't care
                                  > anymore, screw it.

                                  Frank: I protest and affirm my innocence; haven't the vaguest idea what he's
                                  moaning
                                  about or what I allegedly initiated.
                                • Griselda Andersen
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 6, 2005
                                    --- Frank Thomas Smith < .ar> wrote:

                                    > Gaelmancito wrote:
                                    >
                                    > > > T'was Frank initiated it...but he'll not admit
                                    > > > it...he put it in
                                    > > > black and white...for the attentive
                                    > readers...the
                                    > > > "mystery"? Well,
                                    > > > it's his...his and theirs...not a concern of
                                    > mine,
                                    > > > really...I just
                                    > > > know it'll be a good thing.
                                    > > >

                                    > Griselda: Yeah, well, I had just joined the list
                                    > when that
                                    > > question of yours popped up. I probably missed the
                                    > > whole exchange that happened before. But, I don't
                                    > care
                                    > > anymore, screw it.
                                    >

                                    > Frank: I protest and affirm my innocence; haven't
                                    > the vaguest idea what he's
                                    > moaning
                                    > about or what I allegedly initiated.

                                    Don't sweat it, honey. I know, you know, we all
                                    probably know by now, that Gaelman lives in his own
                                    very special universe. It's called "Insane Asylum". He
                                    seems sooo happy there, doesn't he. As I say to him
                                    when he begs me for er..."that thing": dream your
                                    dream, baby boy. Just dream your dream.
                                    Love,
                                    Griselda

                                    http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo