Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Kai - a - Xamabis/Wasp

  • Elfscloud009@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 31, 2004

      Now the question I put to you, in terms of pollination and the Word,
      in terms of Athena springing out of the head of Zeus as a form of
      Michaelic pregnancy...Why did Christ curse the Fig Tree? Certainly
      if we have real Spiritual Science thinkers we can get a theory or
      two up.... or, is thinking just some silly game to us?

      No I am going to leave it.  My mind seems to think absolutely anthing is possible and I am not woring from my own knowledge or intuition but from an outside refernce...

      So... I give up.

    • deborah byron
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 31, 2004
        One interpretation is that the fig tree represented the old atavistic
        clairvoyance. Which means as far I understand it that the crowds
        recognized the Christ as he entered Jerusalem on Palm Sunday by virtue of
        this--what should we say, lower chakra clairvoyance--and that by 'cursing'
        the tree actually somehow shut down this capacity in that frenzied
        throng. And by so doing actually sealed his fate.

        Now this has always seemed a little strange to me--I believe its in Emil
        Bock's book *The Three Years*. First because it seems almost cruel when
        the masses after all didn't have the means to train themselves into a new
        clairvoyance yet--I mean, just how atavistic could a person be 2000 years
        ago. Secondly, is the implication that otherwise the crowds might have
        interfered with Christ's execution? This could stem from my own present
        day longing for such an uprising I guess. And finally, its always
        distressing when an animal or plant has to bear the brunt of a curse as if
        the kingdoms of nature are held responsible for humanity's big mess.
        After all a fig tree is a true wonder to behold.

        An aside: will anyone else be using the 3 King's preparation in their
        gardens tomorrow?

        Deborah
        (back after weeks of computer problems)
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 31, 2004
          Hi Deborah,

          I have found this link that I think might be of interest. In my
          search I also found that the male figs are considered inedible. Funny
          that. Anyhow, I thought it interesting for my search of the Feminine
          Divine, within the Christian stream, that one group of figs was
          considered evil and one basket good in Jeremiah. Now, which basket
          would be evil, the one you can eat or the one you can not? That has
          provoked me to finding out more.

          http://focusonjerusalem.com/israelandthefigtree.html

          My best,
          Dottie
        • deborah byron
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 31, 2004
            A re-reading of the complex events of Monday during Holy Week (not Sunday)
            is very beautifully described by Emil Bock in ways I had forgotten.
            Please allow me to correct myself.

            The fig tree was sacred to a spiritual group making its home in the small
            settlement of Bethphage situated between Jerusalem and the Mt. of Olives.
            This small order cultivated a supersensible vision called 'sitting under
            the fig tree'. Paradoxically, it was these people who gave the ass and
            her colt, also considered sacred, for the Christ to ride into Jerusalem.
            At this time, the condition of 'riding on a ass' was understood to refer
            to 'a somnambulent withdrawal from consciousness' which produced a sort of
            possession by an evil being.
            This state was still prevalent enough that upon seeing the Christ ride
            into Jerusalem, the crowd gathered there 'fell into the ecstatic
            withdrawal from ordinary consciousness as they cried Hosanna to the one
            who rode upon the ass's colt'.

            Bock says that the disciples themselves were confused by Christ's approach
            to the fig tree (since the fruit was then out of season) and hearing him
            say 'Henceforward shall no man eat of this fig tree forever'. By causing
            the fig tree to whither, a bold challenge was issued to the entire realm
            of ancient ecstatic vision. In 'rejecting the atavistically inspired
            Hosannas of the people, their cries changed to 'Crucify Him." Through the
            acts of that day, Christ rejected the temptation to ally himself with the
            ancient clairvoyant forces through which he could have found public
            recognition and been crowned a King. Instead His pronouncement pointed
            toward the necessity for 'a new sun-like vision of the heart' direcly
            opposed to 'the old moon-vision which had become unserviceable' to the
            development of human freedom.

            My thanks to whoever asked about cursing the fig tree.

            Deborah
            ps: Dottie, I'll look at that website more carefully tonight--thanks.
          • holderlin66
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 31, 2004
              deborah byron wrote:

[...]

              God, glad you are back Deborah;

              For me it was fascinating to connect, "Everything you wanted to know
              about Sex, but were afraid to ask" by Woody Allen, with the Fig. The
              process that engaged the term in what I have always used as
              horizontal procreation in generations, as a Moon and blood mystery
              that women carry, was Lunar, was atavistic, was rich with the
              Mothering, Crone, Warrior women lore. "Until we Have Faces" by C.S.
              Lewis.

              But it takes a second to integrate and unfold all that Deborah has
              brought. It is a rich target she has hit upon. The transition from
              Moon thinking, which appears in the generations that produced two
              Jesus children, the Biblical documentation of blood lines through 42
              generations, which amounts to what? It amounts to the incarnation of
              Zarathustra. That is what it amounts to, the Sun mystery of
              Zarathustra, Ahura Mazdao or TAO, opposed to TAOTl.

              It amounts to the current Mormon fascination with mapping the
              genetic code and of course mapping the human genome. I know most of
              you can follow this up to this point. You really can, nothing
              complicated just exact reality and current 2004 updates on our
              reality. Most of you can think well beyond this point thank god.
              Connect the delicate issues and take a deep breath. But most of you
              just don't focus, target, express and therefore all discussion and
              interesting research becomes minimized. Oh, less than important. But
              less than important to whom, to what, to fools? It is important if
              you grasp your intuitions.

              Novalis was the Sun thinking of the Heart, the Romantics. Tracing
              Novalis is one thing, but watching how Michael thinking is the new
              conception and pregnancy of the future Christ Stream bears in upon
              us in the most interesting ways. Newbies really have to clear a lot
              of junk out of their brains. What the wasp does is hardly different
              than what Woody Allen did by becoming Sperm in the mechanized super
              center, the ejaculation telemetry that Woody humorously drew in as
              Sex education and part of the Sexual revolution. One has to picture
              the egg and the sperm and the oval forces and the Fallopian tubes.
              However little clues that we don't get is the organ formation forces
              that work as astral knots in the organic etheric flow.

              Every organ in the body has a task and a planetary signature to it.
              However the in-hollowing, empty space creating, hollowing out from
              the etheric and physical, is neatly seen in the Bell Pepper. This is
              invaginating. Here we come to the vagina monologues. Vagination and
              invagination of an Astral reverse and hollowing an open space
              inwardly. Invagination.

              Here the interior space, what the Astral forces do within the
              etheric, are to create an organ space for certain activity. This is
              partially what the mystery of the Female, Lunar dominated princple
              was. Invagination. Ecstatic it was indeed, but also a long line of
              blood related, Kings, emperors and finally the Queen of
              England...all dried up, Fig issues. All cursed Fig issues. This also
              had to do with the term, currently Repro-Technology. Reproductive
              Techno, giant corporate taking over of female reproductive forces
              and objectifying them into cloning and human/animal pharming and
              mechanized, manufactored species production. Or The Vagina
              Monologues.

              No matter how long it takes this cursed Fig focus on the lower field
              of heredity against the I AM forces of incarnation and the Star
              Seeds, Sun Seed, Christ's curse on using blood and matabolism as a
              basis for nurturing the higher I AM, all this blather about MOMMY
              and Freud and all this whole mess we are still balled up in, is a
              dried up creek bed, cursed by the Sun Being, so that Sun
              Intelligence can be born and we can overcome our dysfunctional
              blaming it everyone but ourselves.

              Now this Sun Intelligence is linked to Athena springing fully armed
              out of the head of any Zeus...Any Consciousness Soul human being,
              who nurtures the highest aspects of the Consciousness Soul as a Zeus
              endowed family of the Gods or his own karmic associations and family
              or his own Round Table of fellowship, or the Fellowship of the Ring,
              are new Zeus vista filled Consciousness Soul 12 Step, cosmopolitan
              and global thinking humans. In whatever shape, size or color. Here
              Athena can spring fully armed out of the Head of any Zeus (female or
              male).

              But we have shown the relation of wasp and fig, but still there is a
              powerful personal and human biographical relation between the two
              researchers Fallopio and Eustachio. Now on this mystery of Fallopio
              and Eustachio are two aspects of Conception and Reproduction. One
              dealing with the upper field of sinus, air, larynx and Word. And I
              might add, just by saying in the Beginning was the Word, is
              something that we in the Speech School come to understand in a
              deeper way. We don't just scratch our heads and say, Eustachio and
              fuggetaboutit. This is Ear...Ears to Hear. Until we have Ears to
              hear and it sizzle up to Pineal and Pituitary and sizzles down
              through chocolate, sex and the power of the tongue. This is Speech
              as the new seed force. This is pollination of the Consciousness Soul
              and the Intellectual Soul and the Sentient Soul. This is the
              interior I AM in incubation through hearing and speaking and what
              else? Thinking, the silent unique discerning ability. This is
              Anatomy, Greys Anatomy 202.

              But connected to it is Fallopio. Certainly Fallopio is lunar but
              Eustachio then must be solar. Yet they both carry seed germs and
              Star forces in both Word and I AM incarnation and pollination
              insights. Now begging your pardens but when Christian Rosenkreuz saw
              Venus Naked, there was an aspect of something here that astounds
              anyone in the anatomy of both female and male humans. All this bears
              on my former essays on Parthenogenesis and Atlantis and the
              Mothering forces that have severly shifted from Matriarchal to
              Patriarchal.

              So Christ does curse the fig tree and Jennifer has rightly pointed
              out that until we look upon thinking and conception with as deep a
              vision as we stare at sex, we will fail to grasp what the curse of
              the fig tree means in ourselves. Whether we look to GWB and
              say, "Who's your Daddy"? Until we learn to hear each other through
              our acts of intuition and thinking.

              Finally, and it is the Ass and the colt of the Ass which I have
              found to also be stunning. Stunning both for the path that Christ
              knew he was on and the path humanity has been slow to give up. He
              was not going to be taken as a God, without destroying the old
              world. He was not going to avoid the curucifixion and the mystery
              of XX and XY, where he was in a position to master, not only the
              atomic table, but the genetic table...Christ was to reveal that he
              was master of the human genome and a master of the Lunar forces. He
              would create a Resurrection body from XY that would apply to both
              women and men. People, facts shine, shine, shine into every corner
              of culture and we certainly must be stunned.

              But the Ass and the colt of the Ass are based on 23/1 or; 1 part
              blood to the ratio of 23 parts body weight. Steiner goes into detail
              on this, as he does for a mere second and if we stop right here and
              look at 23 chromosomes to make a human to the 22 chromosomes it
              takes to make an animal...we pause at one of the most amazing
              mysteries. We let most of this go by us and do not pause to consider
              the detail ramifications into culture. It is fine to pick up Bock,
              but where does such a thought lead us, if we follow Bock and Steiner
              with Spiritual Science into our current world? But why should
              anyone, and no one really, except Steiner, has really jumped on
              this. Why if the Ass is the old cosmos that had carried all of the
              Logos formation of the human, why would Christ bring the colt of the
              Ass, as the new cosmos to tarry behind him? Making something new are
              we? Why not just the old ass?

              I have asked over and over again to consider Midsummer Nights Dream
              as the very season and Play of the ecstatic condition of nature
              vision that Deborah understood and Bock understood about ecstatic
              conditions of Palm Sunday and Hosanna. But we also have the
              wonderful tale of Midas and his Asses ears for judging the Music of
              the Spheres against Apollo. Unless we have Ears to Hear and Eyes to
              see, how can you detect true gold? Do we produce a new form of light
              from our thinking? Is Michael the Countenance of the Sun? What does
              that mean internally to us? We see that these interconnections, all
              the way to St. Francis and Brother Ass, as his physical body, the
              very same physical body that takes one cell to break from 46 to 23
              chromosomes when it splits. We see but gag on the spoon that feeds
              us.

              Now of this, we have not even built up the relation of what the Holy
              Mass and Sun bread held above the cup of wine for communion means.
              What we have done, in building certain steps in the Grail, how the
              dove hovers over the Grail cup or lives in the Sun baked Bread, of
              this is my New Body...Well... You do the math. The math of
              Melchisadek and you stand on solid scientific grounds all the way to
              the threshold of the spirit.

              Reach into your soul and pull up the stunning things that thinking
              solidly can trace. So solidly that Spiritual Science confirms
              religion in that it stands on Science, penetrates outmoded social
              forms, answers powerful issues and even explores new territory.
              Spiritual Science thinking, fleshes out Grail theories, makes
              religion as concrete as Science and belief no longer merely some
              abstract enjoyment of what "Excalibur" was trying to say.

              Everything is in the details and Spiritual Science stands so solid
              on its feet that Goethean Science, Anatomy and the Word and the
              Speech organ of the Larynx are shattering, shattering, rich and
              profound endorsements to our quest for the pollination of the
              Consciousness Soul. Pollination with accuracy not with Fog and
              Ahrimanic distortion.
            • holderlin66
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
                holderlin wrote:

                "Anatomy and the Word and the
                Speech organ of the Larynx are shattering, shattering, rich and
                profound endorsements to our quest for the pollination of the
                Consciousness Soul. Pollination with accuracy not with Fog and
                Ahrimanic distortion."

                Bradford provides nose bleed hankys instead of tampons;

                So here is where this Consciousness Soul area becomes the future
                Sentient Soul reality. Get ready to fly people, fasten your seat
                belts. The Consciousness Soul is a gradual, slow development of
                great ideals to be sure. But now we must, let me say to you, the
                Consciousness Soul must be looked upon as a pollination and in
                something of the same manner as the wasp and the fig. The
                Pollination needed to create the next three higher developments of
                soul, are contained in the Imaginations we have been presenting.
                Without such grounding we cannot understand Sophia and the birthing
                of our higher selves.

                Oh, you can have fun with this. But this is where the 21st century,
                down stream from our Anthro elders picks up the trail and looks
                upstream. Now you will have to tell me if SP covers this ground. I
                think he might, but in a different, nicer and maybe even better way
                than we have here. But right at this moment flaring in my sight is
                one of the keys to coping with the Consciousness Soul mystery we are
                engaged in. Christ descends to the Consciousness Soul point...It was
                humanity that had to build up the Zarathustrian/Bodhisattva
                educational development enough so that Zarathustra, as I AM Central,
                could fully offer the highly developed Consciousness Soul for
                Pollination by the Christ. This is a big thing and you should re
                read this if you have problems.

                Pollination, big word, yet I ask you to go back to the origin of
                this, Wasp and fig picturing. It is there, an abstract, a nature
                mystery known to the ancients that tells of the Consciousness Soul
                phases of humanity. But here is how it stands for us. Normally we
                have Physical/Etheric/Astral...as a triad factoring. Then we have
                Sentient/Intellectual/Consciousness Soul/ as a triad factoring. Then
                we have Spirit Self/Life Spirit and Spirit Man as a triad factoring.

                So pregnancy, and pollination and fertilization in animals and in
                humans really depends on the foundational structures of
                Physical/etheric and astral integrations...a triad. However the
                animal doesn't need or have an I AM...(here is where any washed out
                newbies with new age fantasies about animals should really get off
                the bus...Stangers on the Bus, that ride is over, this is the
                Michael School not Mom and Pops pagan herb and incense store).

                Triad A: P/E/A
                Triad B: Is what we are interested in for locating the pollination
                of the Consciousness Soul. This shifts upward from animal ability
                and Lunar forces to Solar forces due to the Christ Event and Christ
                pollination of the Zarathustrian I AM.

                By chance, it is the Holy Nights and we heading for the Three Kings
                concepts, conceptions; and indeed Three Kings are really our
                everything we have in discussion here. Triads. Fact, Herod
                slaughters the children, and the Three Kings come looking for
                Zarathustra, the great teacher, who just happens to be Jesus of
                NaZARATHUSTRA. Location, Location, Location. But we are discussing
                the higher pregnancy of the Consciousness Soul and how do we measure
                ourselves within our own self deluding education.

                Firstly we fail miserably at measuring Dr. Steiner and that is
                something I find in aspects of how Stephen 'teases' and antagonizes
                his latent intellectual misread of both the ancient world as
                idealists and thinkers like us, and Steiner as just like us. Sorry
                that is not the case either with Zarathustra or Steiner. In the case
                of Zarathustra he could already emancipate, that is give birth to,
                copy and hand over his emancipated Etheric body...he could make one.
                Produced them, gave them to his friends as gifts...They now had a
                child of wisdom, that they could refer to...or tap into as needed.

                Zarathustra as an I AM graduate student, which we are not even
                close...and this is where Andrea is dead on...We are not even close
                to compare and our comparison must reach into the accuracy of what
                pregnancy and giving away an Etheric, or giving away an Astral...or
                finally, as in Palm Sunday, holding off and doing the final third
                trick, giving away to humanity an emancipated model of Atma or
                Spirit Man. Zarathustra was on a roll in his Consciousness Soul
                development.

                All of this pollination, and Solar development happens in the
                Consciousness Soul. Steiner not only had as a gift, the Astral body
                of Jesus but was working, not finished, but working out of advanced
                pollination from the Spirit Self. Certainly if Steiner just
                concentrated on his own development that Zarathustrian step would
                and indeed could be made... But Steiner paved the way for the
                reorganization of Common Sense as the foundation of Spiritual Common
                Sense or the Triadic Sophia as Anthrosophic reorganization of common
                sense and human intelligence so that all humanity could attain these
                Initiation gifts. These are essentiallly Three Kings meditations.

                Most of you can ask yourselves, but how did we get here, and what is
                Bradford yaking about? Go ahead and ask. You can follow the trail
                from concrete Science dealing with Wasp and Fig...to now the kicker
                we have to look at that makes us humble and establishes a concrete,
                objective determination of when we know we are hitting our TERM or
                coming to TERM in our Consciousness Soul. That is why clarification
                on what Sentient Soul forces and triadic relations, not like Paul, a
                Premature Birth of sorts...can be wonderfully determined.

                So my point is, that once we take the I AM into consideration, and
                move above the Animal biology and anatomy, which is really,
                physical/etheric and astral functions...we come to the next level
                where education arises...where Sentient soul function/Intellectual
                Soul function and Consciousness Soul function become the stageing
                ground for I AM and Christ pollination.

                Oh, it no longer depends on any church once you grasp these things
                clearly. Indeed the respect of the wafer and the cup had deep
                meaning, but now it is meaning that you own. You can reference lunar
                and Jeff Foxworthy, you might be a RedNeck, blood line and Sentient
                Soul aspects of development, but you can also feel Wonder. Wonder is
                really something stunning in all forms of education. Intellect tends
                to kill wonder. Poets tend to restore wonder to the dying Intellect.
                But the Sentient Soul has some powerful emotional engines in it, to
                be sure. But they are based on real Spiritual Experiences. NDE and
                any other form of real spiritual world contact is a rejuvenation of
                Wonder.

                So, Consciousness Soul is the middle triad of pregnancy we are
                dealing with. We see that the Earth herself experienced this Dove
                pollination and the Dove itself is a Solar aspect of the Word and
                the Higher forces of the Astral body or Holy Spirit or even, the
                future Spirit Self. It stands as symbol in the Mass, but real in the
                thoughts that STeiner brought for the reality of the biology and
                anatomy of the Science of the psyche. A psyche rooted in a triadic
                anatomy. So in the Consciousness Soul we expect there are ripened
                latent capacity forces that made the Three Kings seek out He who
                could predict his own Incarnation.

                But Bradford added, that what Steiner truly implied, was that after
                Zarathustra could produce at will, children without having to have
                sex, without needing two sticks to rub together, Zarathustra could
                produce a developed emancipated etheric copy and he could produce
                emancipated astral copies...of Wisdom....These are the future
                children we shall produce. Are we there yet? No. NO we are not and
                put away egotism and embrace wonder and awe at how marvelous the
                structure of reality is. Have some common sense in the School of
                Spiritual Science and the School of Life. Locate where we are
                accurately and stop thinking we are about to be awakened by Sophia
                when we have not awakened ourselves yet.

                We awake by understanding how to overlay the Wasp and the Fig into
                the Solar birthing that occurs in the Consciousness Soul. And
                Zarathustra came to do the final bit/ with the help of the Christ.
                The Father. The final bit was, and here it must be stated for all of
                us, Christ came and helped Zarathustra do the deed that mastered the
                atomic table of elements as a musician and mastered the entire
                genetic model of the human genome....The Lunar mysteries were
                conquered and the third mystery, the ATma gift, the Spirit Man gift
                was advanced, well ahead of anything humanity understood at the time
                or understands now. Zarathustra was on a roll and Christ met
                Zarathustra at the level of the Consciousness Soul which looks
                almost like looking inside the Fig from the wasps point of view, POV.

                But it looks like Pregnancy and the female womb and invagination as
                well. But all of us, all we can do is to understand and grow our
                highest Sentient Soul/Intellectual Soul and Consciousness Soul
                insights together. That is what we can do and we can learn to look
                out into the world to see where humanity is getting these things and
                some of our Anthrosociety isn't.

                Now, said in different way, and I am sure I have heard this said by
                SOP...but we have built it up out of sex, drugs and rock and roll
                and we have built it up, our vision of the Three Kings, as
                understanding Steiner's/Hendrix rendition of the Super Christ Event
                using Goethean Science as our foundation.

                The beauty of it is, that it is stunning to either read SOP attempt
                this meaning, or how you U, U, would attempt to express it. Because
                it ramifies into every aspect of culture, from Potty mouthed porno
                to the highest mysteries. From Freud and Jeff Foxworthy, to Gandhi
                and Nelson Mandela. This time we have not focused so much on the
                intellectual soul, but rather the middle triad where we know we are
                getting somewhere when we have worked through and clearly understand
                some things in our Consciousness Soul that brings about new
                abilities. From this, it was Ahura Mazdao and Zarathustra and the
                stream of the Three Kings that brought us on this long camel journey
                to our own manger. Because the manger is in us and the killing of
                the innocents is in us, and it isn't an outer tale any longer but
                the journey to produce the final phase of initation that was
                prepared so that humanity could conquer the atomic table of elements
                and conquer the human genome, because Zarathustra was ready to do
                the third trick, to produce a copy and copies of Atma structure for
                all of humanity. And for this, the Gods intersected with humanity
                brought their own Epiphany to us.
              • Steve Haag
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
                  <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

                  > Why did Christ curse the Fig Tree?

                  On the positive side, he seems to be trying to encourage people to
                  bear fruit, to be creative, not just structures that grow and die. On
                  the negative side, it feels a bit fear/guilt inducing, which makes me
                  wonder if Jesus actually did this cursing, or is this more about
                  unknown authors putting words in Jesus's mouth to fit their own
                  agendas.

                  SteveD
                • Steve Haag
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
                    Deborah,

                    Fascinatingly revealing. And yet, I'm left wondering how any bulk of
                    humanity are to ever arrive at this kind of sleuthing out hidden
                    truths? Or is it that everyone will get what they're able to get on
                    their own levels, some going straight for the heart via feeling the
                    Christ vibe, and bypassing entirely the complex symbol swaying that
                    heads must needs prone to go?

                    SteveD

                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "deborah byron"

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
                      <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

                      > Reach into your soul and pull up the stunning things that thinking
                      solidly can trace. So solidly that Spiritual Science confirms
                      religion in that it stands on Science, penetrates outmoded social
                      forms, answers powerful issues and even explores new territory.
                      Spiritual Science thinking, fleshes out Grail theories, makes
                      religion as concrete as Science and belief no longer merely some
                      abstract enjoyment of what "Excalibur" was trying to say.

                      Bradford,

                      Werner Erhard said "It's all about enrollment". I think you're doing
                      some good enrolling there.

                      SteveD
                    • deborah byron
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
                        Hi Steve--I don't know much about Emil Bock, whether he was advanced
                        enough to read the akashic record himself or wrote mostly out of
                        confidence in Steiner's first hand knowledge. What I can say is that for
                        me his work radiates a lively colorful warmth that helps me get into a
                        certain mood where I understand things more deeply. Its like then I can
                        remember things I already damned well know but have forgotten. Maybe its
                        part of the blessing of the Holy Nights, when the veil thins out.

                        So its not that I read Bock like its something external I'm having to
                        learn but more like Proust's cookie. I guess you either have this
                        experience or you don't but it ain't just book learnin' or sitting at the
                        feet of the master. You really can find the image-flow.

                        Now I need to get outside and stir the 3 Kings preps for my elementals.

                        Deborah
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
                          NO we are not and
                          put away egotism and embrace wonder and awe at how marvelous the
                          structure of reality is. Have some common sense in the School of
                          Spiritual Science and the School of Life. Locate where we are
                          accurately and stop thinking we are about to be awakened by Sophia
                          when we have not awakened ourselves yet.

                          Dear Bradford, good post. On the point above:) I would like to say
                          some of us are just getting to know Sophia, some of us are being
                          courted, and some of us are getting engaged. And it looks to be a
                          very long engagement process. So, just asking for you to note that
                          there are different stages to the final awakening and we are all in
                          the process.

                          And I would like to see if you have any posts regarding the 'naked
                          child' in Mark, available for a reposting of sorts. I have some
                          thoughts that are upon me from this book The Wedding of Sophia. I
                          tell you Bradford, this is a good book for the Michael students who
                          have done intensive study on alchemy or at least the progression of
                          Sophia and what that looks like.

                          Inspiriations:

                          1) when looking upon the pictures showing two Marys, one at the feet
                          and one at the head, do we consider the heavenly and earthly Sophia
                          and what their substances are now that a 'divine child of man' has
                          been born.

                          2) The lily as the thing being birthed has to do with Sophia.

                          3) The idea that, each of us are an unrealized aspect of God, that
                          when it is finally lifted up or awakened, and connects with Sophia,
                          we are reuniting God with Itself. And this that is born is called the
                          filius, which I am wondering if it is that 'naked child' fleeing the
                          scene.

                          4) The naked child, god realized, can have no part in death, now that
                          it has been born. And the Christ and Sophia have to die in this for
                          it to be transformed into God here on Earth. Well, I can't really get
                          it down but this book is amazing in its inspirations I think. With
                          the Doctors work down, one can really find something of what is being
                          spoken by this author.

                          5) The Magdalene seems to be the only one cleansed to the point of
                          being able to participate in the 'birth' of this 'divine child of
                          man' And we can see that in all the passages relating to her. And at
                          the end of John we see she is the only able to see the Christ. I mean
                          he specifically appears to her. One would have to ask why that is.

                          6) In alchemical terms she is the only one to have the 'seven
                          planets' brought to a further understanding which would also include
                          those below, represented as chakras. She is the only one so
                          represented, Bradford, thus.

                          Happy New Year,
                          Dottie

                          p.s. I appreciated your writings on the fig the other day. That was
                          really amazing. I love that I can look to you about these scientific
                          issues pertaining to nature. They are quite insightful.
                        • holderlin66
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                            holderlin wrote:

                            "And for this, the Gods intersected with humanity
                            brought their own Epiphany to us."

                            ... "Just as the force contained in the seed of every plant is
                            bound up with the physical forces of the earth, so is the inmost
                            being of the human soul bound up with the spiritual forces of the
                            earth. And just as the seed of the plant sinks into the depths of
                            the earth at the time we know as Christmas, so does the soul of man
                            descend at that time into deep, deep spirit-realms, drawing strength
                            from these depths as does the seed of the plant for its blossoming
                            in spring. What the soul undergoes in these spirit-depths of the
                            earth is entirely hidden from the ordinary consciousness. But for
                            one whose spiritual eyes are opened the Thirteen Days and Thirteen
                            Nights between the 24th of December and the 6th of January are a
                            time of deep spiritual experience.

                            Parallel with the experience of the plant-seed in the depths of the
                            natural earth, there is a spiritual experience in the earth's spirit-
                            depths — verily a parallel experience. And the seer for whom this
                            experience is possible either as the result of training or through
                            inherited clairvoyant faculties, can feel himself penetrating into
                            these spiritual depths. During this period of the Thirteen Days and
                            Nights, the seer can behold what must come upon man because he has
                            passed through incarnations which have been under the influence of
                            the forces of Lucifer since the beginning of earthly evolution. The
                            sufferings that man must endure in the spiritual world because
                            Lucifer has been at his side since he began to incarnate on the
                            earth — the dearest vision of all this is presented in the mighty
                            Imaginations which can come before the soul during the Thirteen Days
                            and Nights between the Christmas Festival and the Festival of the
                            6th of January, the Epiphany. At the time when the seed of the plant
                            is passing through its most crucial period in the depths below, the
                            human soul is passing through its deepest experiences. The soul
                            gazes at a vista of all that man must experience in the spiritual
                            worlds because, under Lucifer's influence, he alienated himself from
                            the Powers by whom the world was created. This vision is clearest to
                            the soul during these Thirteen Days and Nights. Hence there is no
                            better preparation for the revelation of that Imagination which may
                            be called the Christ Imagination, and which makes us aware that by
                            gaining the victory over Lucifer, Christ Himself becomes the Judge
                            of the deeds of men during the incarnations affected by Lucifer's
                            influence. The soul of the seer lives on from the festival of Jesus'
                            birth to that of the Epiphany in such a way that the Christ Mystery
                            is revealed. It is during these Thirteen Holy Days and Nights that
                            the soul can grasp most deeply of all the import and meaning of the
                            Baptism by John in the Jordan.

                            It is remarkable that during the centuries of Christendom, wherever
                            powers of spiritual sight developed in the right way, it was known
                            to seers that vision penetrated most deeply during the period of the
                            Thirteen Holy Nights at the time of the winter solstice. Many a
                            seer — either schooled in the mysteries of the modern age or
                            possessing inherited powers of clairvoyance — makes it evident to us
                            that at the darkest point of the winter solstice the soul can have a
                            vision of all that man must undergo because of his alienation from
                            the Christ Spirit, how adjustment and catharsis were made possible
                            through the Mystery enacted in the Baptism by John in the Jordan and
                            then through the Mystery of Golgotha, and how the visions during the
                            Thirteen Nights are crowned on the 6th of January by the Christ
                            Imagination. Thus it is correct to name the 6th of January as the
                            day of Christ's birth and these Thirteen Nights as the time during
                            which the powers of seership in the human soul discern and perceive
                            what man must undergo through his life in the incarnations from Adam
                            and Eve to the Mystery of Golgotha.

                            During my visit to Christiania last year, it was interesting to me
                            to find the thought which in rather different words has been
                            expressed in so many lectures on the Christ Mystery, embodied in a
                            beautiful saga known as `The Dream Legend.' Strange to say, it has
                            come to the fore in Norway during the last ten to fifteen years and
                            has become familiar to the people, although its origin is, of
                            course, very much earlier. It is the legend which in a wonderfully
                            beautiful way relates how Olaf Asteson is initiated, as it were by
                            natural forces, in that he falls asleep on Christmas Eve, sleeps
                            through the Thirteen Days and Nights until the 6th of January, and
                            lives through all the terrors which the human being must experience
                            through the incarnations from the earth's beginning until the
                            Mystery of Golgotha. And it relates how when the 6th of January has
                            come, Olaf Asteson has the vision of the intervention of the Christ
                            Spirit in humanity, the Michael-Spirit being His forerunner. I hope
                            that on some other occasion we shall be able to present this poem in
                            its entirety, for then you will realise that consciousness of vision
                            during the Thirteen Days and Nights survives even to-day, and is in
                            fact being revivified. A few characteristic lines only will now be
                            quoted. The poem begins:

                            Come listen to me and hear my song
                            The song of a wonderful youth,
                            I'll sing you of Olaf Asteson
                            Who slept many days — 'tis the truth.

                            'Twas Christmas Eve when down he lay
                            And slept so long all unknowing,
                            He never woke till the thirteenth day
                            When to Church the people were going.
                            Yes, it was Olaf Asteson
                            Who lay so long a-sleeping.

                            (Translated from a German version
                            of The Dream Legend, by E.C.M.)

                            And so the poem goes on, relating how in his dream during the
                            Thirteen Days and Nights, Olaf Asteson is led through all that man
                            must experience on account of Lucifer's temptation. A vivid picture
                            is given of Olaf Asteson's journey through the spheres where human
                            beings have the experiences so often described in connection with
                            Kamaloca, and of how the Christ Spirit, preceded by Michael, streams
                            into this vision.

                            Thus with the coming of Christ in the Spirit, it will become more
                            and more possible for men to know how the spiritual forces weave and
                            hold sway and that the festivals have not been instituted by
                            arbitrary opinions but by the cosmic wisdom which so often lies
                            beyond the reach of men's consciousness, yet works and reigns
                            throughout history. This cosmic wisdom has placed the festival of
                            the birth of Jesus at the beginning of the Thirteen Days. While the
                            Easter Festival can always be a reminder that contemplation of the
                            cosmic worlds will help us to find within ourselves the strength to
                            conquer all that is lower, the Christmas thought — if we understand
                            the festival which commemorates man's divine origin and the symbol
                            before us on Christmas Day in the form of the Jesus Child — says to
                            us ever and again that the powers which bring peace to the soul can
                            be found within ourselves. True peace of soul is present only when
                            that peace has sure foundations, that is to say, when it is a force
                            enabling man to know: In you lives something which, if truly brought
                            to birth, can, nay must, lead you to divine heights, to divine
                            Powers..."
                          • Steve Haag
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                              Bradford,

                              Quite a contrast between your 11006 post and this 11015 post. An
                              entirely different feel between the two.

                              SteveD
                            • Jennifer
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                Where is it written (stated), and by whom, that Christ ever cursed a
                                fig tree?

                                Thanks,
                                Jennifer

                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 2, 2005
                                  Steve Haag wrote:

                                  "Quite a contrast between your 11006 post and this 11015 post. An
                                  entirely different feel between the two."

                                  Ah but which one was Dr. Steiner and not B.???
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                                    Deborah wrote:

                                    > The fig tree was sacred to a spiritual group making its home in the small
                                    > settlement of Bethphage situated between Jerusalem and the Mt. of Olives.
                                    > This small order cultivated a supersensible vision called 'sitting under
                                    > the fig tree'.
                                    (snip)
                                    The Buddhist "bodhi (sp?) tree under which the Buddha reached enlightenment
                                    was also, by tradition I think, a fig tree. The fig is the only fruit which
                                    has its flower inside itself - perhaps there lies the symbolism.
                                    Frank
                                  • yogidahl2000
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
                                      <write3chairs@y...> wrote:

                                      > Where is it written (stated), and by whom, that Christ ever cursed
                                      > fig tree?
                                      >
                                      > Thanks,
                                      > Jennifer

                                      Hi Jennifer!
                                      It's here,The Gospel of St.Matthew,Chapter 21:

                                      18 Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.

                                      19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and
                                      found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no
                                      fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree
                                      withered away.

                                      Well,Joseph Beuys,the artist,he used to say
                                      "Man braucht nicht hungrig sein"
                                      (one need not be hungry)
                                      ?????????????
                                      Vibes,
                                      Flemming
                                    • holderlin66
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                                        Frank Thomas Smith wrote:

                                        "Buddhist "bodhi (sp?) tree under which the Buddha reached
                                        enlightenment was also, by tradition I think, a fig tree. The fig is
                                        the only fruit which has its flower inside itself - perhaps there
                                        lies the symbolism."
                                        Frank

                                        Frank;

                                        Look, I would like to jump for joy here. Brief that you are, in
                                        briefs that you wear I'm sure your a hot ole daddy. But I either
                                        gotta say, well, I should be thankful that he even gave that much
                                        attention, he gave a fig, since, after all his dial up connection
                                        can only stand the strain of short shrift flirtations...but here is
                                        something that could be opened wider than the skirts you chase.

                                        Of course you might have to go towards the upper region of
                                        tintillation, The Thousand Petal Lotus to really get a big hard on.
                                        I certainly would like to see this opened up wider than a high hem
                                        line. What is it with you? Other peoples shit piles are just too
                                        strong a smell and what; you take a sniff and go somewhere where the
                                        sex is cheaper. I need you to be equally horney for heaven, or coo-
                                        coo for coco-puffs.

                                        Here is partial on this. "Until we Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis, is
                                        until we can recognize each other's intuitions with the same
                                        interest that we show for sex we are but poor guests on Goethe's
                                        dull sod. I mean if someone has a neat and interesting, hopefully
                                        solid intuition, there is a new form of interesting scent and sex;
                                        and following the shape of a thought and illuminating it until it
                                        reveals a Face... We might find the Christ facing us from every
                                        aspect of thought. Or we might find Sophia and Anthrosophia flirting
                                        with us. But at least skirt chase thoughts as much as you skirt
                                        chase Gaelman's kilts.

                                        Until we can give some interest, in however you care to express it,
                                        interest in the region, where...look you, Frank grabbed the idea of
                                        flowers on the inside, pollination from within. Has this a real,
                                        esoteric and biological relation to interior thought and
                                        Consciousness Soul development that Zarathustra had already forged
                                        ahead on? OH, and dare anyone, particularly Joel and Stephen, dare
                                        any of you doubt that Steiner could have produced his own Esoteric
                                        children out of himself as Zarathustra did? Go ahead make my day!

                                        Which takes me to such a stunning, stunning relation to the
                                        universal double domed, double pregnancy, womb of worlds that the
                                        1st Goetheanum was, that housed the model for Thinking in the
                                        Spirit; Spirit Navigation; and Science of humanity developing new
                                        foundations for failed common sense. Steiner produced, not for
                                        himself, but for all humanity a model so that this child, his child
                                        or the Spirit World's; Humanities Earthly Child could be touched in
                                        the Seven different woods, seen in the Cupola, heard in the
                                        Word...music, poetry, Eurythmy and Mystery Dramas... So that all of
                                        humanity would understand be able to approach Her...HER in any
                                        season of mating, and from any point on the planet or any point on
                                        the globe. Was this inside the Pollination picturing of the real
                                        reason that it ain't the old Lotus position. Hell if Steiner sat in
                                        the Lotus position and worked on himself the way Buddha and
                                        Zarathustra did, his own little blossoms would have popped. But he
                                        brought right down to the social world, the revelation of the
                                        interior Domes and the Pollination of Worlds.

                                        Oh, I admit differences in Italian and American etheric forces, in
                                        NOrwegian and French, in Brits and people from L.A....I admit the
                                        differences but what in heaven's name, not referring to you Frank,
                                        what in heaven's name do you think Steiner could have done for
                                        himself if he had put the energy into his own little development?

                                        But thanks are in order, and I suppose Frank would have preferred
                                        the thanx and not the ramble, but fuugggettaboutit. You make your
                                        tiny tweeks, and in those tiny tweeks we have interested people who
                                        would certainly like to see at least one of your 'hot' oh so 'hot
                                        thoughts developed to the point of erection. You are allowed to have
                                        some Viagra with those Steiner insights you know. If you want to say
                                        I am jealous and feeling that you just don't flirt enough with
                                        me...well grab yourself a handful Frank. I would like to see how you
                                        light the skies once in a while, I like to see real sunset colors,
                                        thoughts in living color, instead of such little meagre mouse
                                        mouthfuls. Come on Franky open that big yammer, I know you got a
                                        spoonful of goodness in there.
                                      • Jennifer
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
                                          Thank you, Flemming. Baffling, to say the least. Seems out of
                                          character for one so esteemed, too.

                                          Peace and Vibes,
                                          Jennifer

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jan 5, 2005
                                            Bradford wrote, among many other thngs:

                                            > But thanks are in order, and I suppose Frank would have preferred
                                            > the thanx and not the ramble, but fuugggettaboutit. You make your
                                            > tiny tweeks, and in those tiny tweeks we have interested people who
                                            > would certainly like to see at least one of your 'hot' oh so 'hot
                                            > thoughts developed to the point of erection. You are allowed to have
                                            > some Viagra with those Steiner insights you know. If you want to say
                                            > I am jealous and feeling that you just don't flirt enough with
                                            > me...well grab yourself a handful Frank. I would like to see how you
                                            > light the skies once in a while, I like to see real sunset colors,
                                            > thoughts in living color, instead of such little meagre mouse
                                            > mouthfuls. Come on Franky open that big yammer, I know you got a
                                            > spoonful of goodness in there.

                                            Well, let me see if I got your point. Are you saying that viagra is better
                                            than figs?