[anthroposophy_tomorrow]: Da Vinci Painting* One last thing/Numero Uno

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
      .ta hell with the wee axis of dismal modernity that runs
      > from Narway to Argenteena.

      Hey Taz, even though it's illiterate, it'd be a great motto to put on our
      banner.

      Frank
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
        At 19:28 30.12.2004, Frank wrote:

        >.ta hell with the wee axis of dismal modernity that runs
        > > from Narway to Argenteena.
        >
        >Hey Taz, even though it's illiterate, it'd be a great motto to put on our
        >banner.

        I once asked Uncle Taz to explain to me some of those toxic ravings that
        keep dripping from some hospital for semi-senile leprechauns, but my
        elfish, selfish lucyguru says he doesn't have time to pay attention to them.

        Tarjei
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
          <franksmith@v...> wrote:

          > .ta hell with the wee axis of dismal modernity that runs
          > > from Narway to Argenteena.
          >
          > Hey Taz, even though it's illiterate, it'd be a great motto to put
          on our
          > banner.
          >
          > Frank

          Farjie and Trank, or is it Trank and Farjie?

          Oi can't tell you bards how happy Oi am to be readin' that
          response. Oi've the two o' ye now in black and whoite. Me farst
          solid connection of the arse-kissin', back slappin', "aren't we the
          witty Oueen's-own-knickers" boyo netwark.

          Can ye imagine?..."Whaleman" from Dottie, "Gaelfuck" from ould
          Hale, "Gaelschmuck" "Gaelboy" "Gaelbaby" from ould Smith, "breeding
          vermin" from ould Straume...have you people no proide whatever...ye
          toipe the farst dumb-arse thing that comes ta yer moind...still I
          moost admit to enjaying ould Hale's no-bones-about-it "Gaelfuck"
          most of all.

          Now you two bards ought be gettin' on home before dark, or ye'll not
          be having good dreams...can ye not see that the Prince of the Warld
          has the pair of ye boy the noots?

          You two squints will think uf me this very noight when yer singin'
          that Celtic song of Remembrance...say a wee prayer of
          appresheeyation thet shooch as meself showed up here.
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
            Gaelbloomers wrote:

            > Oi can't tell you bards how happy Oi am to be readin' that
            > response. Oi've the two o' ye now in black and whoite. Me farst
            > solid connection of the arse-kissin', back slappin', "aren't we the
            > witty Oueen's-own-knickers" boyo netwark.

            Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no decency?

            > You two squints will think uf me this very noight when yer singin'
            > that Celtic song of Remembrance...say a wee prayer of
            > appresheeyation thet shooch as meself showed up here.

            Sure will. Haven't had so much fun since Rosie O'Grady farted during the
            Pope's sermon and the Colonel's lady fainted.
            Keep yer knickers up, Gaelstone, and Happy New Year.
            Frank
          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
              At 20:07 31.12.2004, Frank wrote to Gaelbloomers:

              >Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no decency?

              They may be worth a lot of money. Once upon the time, somebody dug Jackie
              Kennedy Onassis' worn-out, unwashed panties out of the trash and sold them
              for ten grand a piece on the streets of New York. And I've heard that fans
              of Britney Spears have received offers via email to buy a piece of gum
              she's been chewing on. So I wouldn't underestimate the Queen's Royal
              Knickers; check out the London auctions :)

              Happy New Year - we're a couple of hours into 2005 here already.

              Tarjei
            • Jan
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
                We Brits know that that Her Majness does not wear knickers because, being
                Royal, she does not have an arse or any lower organs.
                Jan

                On 1/1/05 1:10 am, "Tarjei Straume" <cyberuncle@...> wrote:

                > At 20:07 31.12.2004, Frank wrote to Gaelbloomers:
                >
                >> Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no decency?
                >
                > They may be worth a lot of money. Once upon the time, somebody dug Jackie
                > Kennedy Onassis' worn-out, unwashed panties out of the trash and sold them
                > for ten grand a piece on the streets of New York. And I've heard that fans
                > of Britney Spears have received offers via email to buy a piece of gum
                > she's been chewing on. So I wouldn't underestimate the Queen's Royal
                > Knickers; check out the London auctions :)
                >
                > Happy New Year - we're a couple of hours into 2005 here already.
                >
                > Tarjei
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • gaelman58
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
                  <franksmith@v...> wrote:

                  > Gaelbloomers wrote:

                  Yer close ta the troot on that lad...the flowers luv ta see me comin'

                  > > Oi can't tell you bards how happy Oi am to be readin' that
                  > > response. Oi've the two o' ye now in black and whoite. Me farst
                  > > solid connection of the arse-kissin', back slappin', "aren't we
                  the
                  > > witty Oueen's-own-knickers" boyo netwark.
                  >
                  > Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no
                  decency?

                  Not a bit uf it...song..." "Oi wish thet Queen Victoree would write
                  ta me in toime"
                  An' put me in a regeement all in her own good toime
                  Oi'd foight fer Oireland's freedom from the clear daylight o' dawn
                  An' Oi niver would retarn again ta Plow the Rocks o' Bawn

                  > > You two squints will think uf me this very noight when yer
                  singin'
                  > > that Celtic song of Remembrance...say a wee prayer of
                  > > appresheeyation thet shooch as meself showed up here.
                  > >
                  > Sure will. Haven't had so much fun since Rosie O'Grady farted
                  during the
                  > Pope's sermon and the Colonel's lady fainted.
                  > Keep yer knickers up, Gaelstone, and Happy New Year.
                  > Frank

                  Awhoile back...wen Oi saw the man loiked Kiplin'....Oi knew..."he's
                  the wun alroight"
                • gaelman58
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
                    <cyberuncle@c...> wrote:
                    > At 20:07 31.12.2004, Frank wrote to Gaelbloomers:
                    >
                    > >Hey G, please leave the Queen's knickers out of this. Have you no
                    decency?

                    > They may be worth a lot of money. Once upon the time, somebody dug
                    Jackie
                    > Kennedy Onassis' worn-out, unwashed panties out of the trash and
                    sold them
                    > for ten grand a piece on the streets of New York. And I've heard
                    that fans
                    > of Britney Spears have received offers via email to buy a piece of
                    gum
                    > she's been chewing on. So I wouldn't underestimate the Queen's
                    Royal
                    > Knickers; check out the London auctions :)
                    >
                    > Happy New Year - we're a couple of hours into 2005 here already.
                    >
                    > Tarjei

                    Didn't Oi tell ye about these two?...the on-goin' assalt on the
                    hoirarchy of truth with nuthin' sacred...

                    Can't you people understand the very rudiments of Steiner's
                    teaching?...in this, the thaumaturgical consideration of Women's
                    Pantiology, the truth is again obscured...in no way may the drawers
                    of Britney Spears be made equivalent to those of the Queen of Yankee
                    Camelot...the panties of a girl compared to those of a fully mature,
                    accomplished women!...how do I know such a thing?...it's part of the
                    on-going revelation I receive from Herself, La Papesse, Mistress of
                    the Night.