Pebbles

  • Elfscloud009@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30 2:03 PM
      Hey Flemmingo

      Travelling up the Umzimvuvbu river I find the anthroposophy stream.

      It begins from underground beneath a granite  mountain and first appears through a hole in a rock cave.  The water is cold fresh and clear and runs into another stream with vast rock pools.  It is a part of me. A part  the Umzimvubu river.

      Most of time I live by the river mouth that flows into the sea and the sea flows into it.  But i like to explore all the tributaries.

      And I try not to forget where I come from...

      .