Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: United States of Ahrimaniacs/Disaster Relief

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 29, 2004
      Earthquakes involve an imbalance between the gravity and levity forces,
      or the centric and peripheral forces of the cosmos.

      Their causal beginnings are not precisely known, having roots in the
      moral world, where ultimate causes are to be found.

      As an aspect of their mechanics, a gravity levity imbalance would be
      preceded by odd phenomena in the life sphere, as well as atmospheric
      "light" phenomena.

      We know the life sphere phenomena (animals acting strange etc.) but the
      atmospheric light stuff is less known. Goethe witnessed such, and I did
      once in California, where I observed one early morning a reversal of the
      usual pink/blue coloration of the horizon. I wrote of this in my diary,
      and that evening a 5.5 earthquake was centered in the area between my
      point of observation and the horizon.

      I expect we observe a lot of gravity levity properties in the
      atmosphere, but because of our materialistic education, assume we are
      looking at cloud and light refraction phenomena.

      Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to remind ourselves that Christ gave the Our
      Farther, as Our Father in the Skies, not our father who art in heaven
      (see the Unvarnished Gospels).

      We no longer see the true Sky, day or night, but rather what our
      imagination has been trained to see by our materialistic education. For
      this reason I spend a lot of time these days, just sitting and enjoying
      the Sky. Everyday I see more.

      joel

      --
      Joel Wendt <hermit@...>