Re: Rép. : [anthroposophy_tomorrow] R e: Word of Worlds Light

  • wdenval@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004
      Dear Danny,

      Thank you for your response. You could have easily sidestepped the question or danced around it and I am indebted to you for your response. It gives me much to think on during these Holy Nights. I can't quite tune in the Pink Floyd soundtrack that others are hearing because I can't get Mott the Hoople out of my brain. And you, my friend, are a major dude...Much love, Val