Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] my little new-year-speech, sort of...

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
      At 14:22 05.01.2004, Christine wrote:

      >Bradford and others have also contributed some "dark politics" as we might
      >say and I don't see anyone criticizing them for it. I feel sometimes like
      >I am being put down for having these questions and wanting to share them.

      To the best of my recollection, the only person you had a little problem
      with was Frank.

      >Tarjei, I wrote quite a bit in reference to Diana's time here. You did not
      >comment or support what I said. Is it only between you two and no one else
      >has anything of value to say?

      The left-handedness you were writing about had nothing to do with the
      section about left- and right-handed occultism, i.e. black and white magic.
      That's what Diana had totally misunderstood in a comical way. That's what
      deserved no comment. Your post kept spinning on Diana's sidetrack from
      black and white magic into right- and left-handedness, as if you shared her
      confusion. That is not my field, so there was nothing for me to comment
      beyond what I wrote in that thread.

      >Sometimes I feel a male arrogance going on around here like, "Aren't those
      >ladies cute? Yeah, but really wacky!"

      Diana's ideas about anthroposophy and race are wacky. That doesn't mean she
      doesn't have redeeming personal qualities.

      >And I agree with your own self evaluation, Taz, that fighting negativity
      >by calling people names is not necessarily the way to establish the truth
      >of the matter in question.

      I didn't call Diana any names. Rudolf Steiner said materialists are
      burrowing like worms, because they move under the soil and never realize
      there's something above the ground. Diana chose to identify herself with
      PLANS.

      >That is why I applauded you yesterday when you researched those fabulous,
      >to the point and very explicit quotes by Steiner on matters of race.

      Your applause is misplaced; you owe it to Frank:

      http://southerncrossreview.org/steiner-race.htm

      My post was only a copy of Frank's page; a fact I declared openly. Frank's
      research, not mine. I just linked, copied and pasted ONE page from
      "Southern Cross Review."

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/