96Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Divine Feminine

  • Richard Distasi
    Nov 9, 2003
      Dottie,

      It should be noted that Steiner has made known to us that when the disciple who Jesus loved is mentioned the Gospel is pointing to the fact that this is an initiate that Christ Jesus has initiated. You may have already stressed this in your past posts so if I'm repeating something already mentioned and noted by you please excuse me.

      The one passage that I find intriguing is that these passages speak of making Mary Magdalene into a male. Does it mean that she is taught certain things and initiated to a certain degree that she is now respected as a Rabbi or Teacher?

      rick distasi
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic