90Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Divine Feminine

    Nov 9, 2003
      Dear Christine,

      You are pretty amazing!

      I would like to know if you could slow down just a
      second and look at some of the questions I have for
      you?

      I have been following this for three years and finally
      found someone who speaks my language regarding
      Magdalene. There is much more of her to be found
      regarding the mystery of ChristSophia.

      Do you have time to look at some of the questions? I
      thought I moved fast, whew:) Its funny what
      inspiration will do 'ey?

      So, do you recall how you came to this? Where did your
      inspiration of the Holy Spirit as feminine originate?
      What books have you read that have led you to this?
      Have you thought about Magdalene as the inspirant for
      the Fourth Gospel and that of The Voice of Thunder?
      Has it ever occurred to you that Christ initiated
      Magdlaene and not a man called Lazarus? Do you see her
      at the table before Christ sacrificed? Do you see her
      with Christ at the end of John? Do you see Judas as
      forgiven symbolically through the acceptance of Paul?
      Where are your inspirations regarding Mary through the
      house?

      Had Dr. Steiner inspired you to the Mary mystery? If
      so, what books?

      Some of the questions I have asked may not seem
      credible or whatever, however there are a few things I
      am working on and they are not clear to me yet. But I
      am very interested in the Mary questions?

      Could you make some time for these? What did you think
      of the passage directly following the 'men' remark in
      Phillip? Do you intuit anything from that?

      What age were you when you started to really click
      with the Mary mystery?

      I know you have a lot on your plate. If you would take
      the time I would especially be grateful.

      Admiringly,

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic