8904Re: Gardening/VW/focus

  • Steve Haag
    Dec 2, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, wdenval@a... wrote:
      > I don't know about Hitler but if the VW bug is any indication it
      was totally backwards...

      Yes, VW is a strange fruit, but kind of satisfying in its
      backwardness.

      > yes, following our own will
      > irrespective of the Divine Will but especially the attempt to
      harness Divine
      > forces or Spiritual Beings to serve our will I consider hocus pocus.

      We're in quite the hocus pocus world, then, aren't we?

      Must be satisfying on some level. Perhaps after all, we as perfectly
      loved and complete spirit, find it fascinating to dive down into
      these depths of separateness and forgetting.

      Steve
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic