6987Re: Michael Moore lesson/gadfly

  • holderlin66
    Oct 1, 2004
      holderlin wrote:

      "No we are not out of the woods yet by a long shot. But we have a
      mighty awakening going on and how sinsiter it could get, runs like
      this. Another shocking, staged terrorist attack in America.
      Accidental death in less than a year of Michael Moore."

      COMPARE THIS COMMENT:

      "But Michael Moore, according to some, must be stopped at all costs.
      I am predicting that Michael Moore will not be alive this time next
      year. He's enraged enough people in misaligned right wing neo-con
      organizations on the right and far right by simply telling the truth
      about what we really are. I am also willing to predict it will be a
      bullet that will silence Moore. And yes, we do that sort of thing -
      Martin Luther King is a good example."

      http://english.pravda.ru/mailbox/22/101/399/14355_betrayal.html

      Bradford comments;

      Under the surface of the impulses in America, as many of us
      remember, people under this new GOP are vicious, winners no matter
      at what cost and at this moment in history at all costs. On top of
      that any danger to the Sorathian tilted power bloc will scare them
      down to their economically avarice driven consciences. Imagine
      Rush's response or Tom Delay. There is bitter revenge brewing, not
      fair winning or fair play is at play here.

      Now swirling in instincts and impulses under the vibrant surface of
      America, one begins to see the fangs and hear the snap of the jaws
      and no matter who wins this election, the bitter feelings over the
      country are rising as they have in the dark instincts of America's
      recent past. On the other hand the fairness, and celebration of the
      first debate as Kerry was CRYSTAL, sharp, on point; shakes the deep
      regions of Fundamentalistic, failed christian instincts, swirling in
      the GOP. There is no admission, no allowing the limberness of
      thought to wrap around new impressions, it is a fixed and rigid set
      of opinions which, however deluded, remains fixed on the
      hallucination that GWB has fronted behind his administration and
      calls this delusion, Character.

      Of course for the esoteric student, certain fixed, dogmatic, rigid
      will forces contain a hidden gesture of the goose step in it. There
      is no thoughtful mobility, except in the realm of Karl Rovian
      dynamic double dealings and out and out cunning viciousness. One has
      to admire the competitiveness and cunning of a team that keeps its
      margins of power with such dazzling and convincing intellectual
      delusion and pointers on the political compass, cheering truth that
      is due pointing due south of any country known as truth. The goose
      step is a hidden etheric gesture. This dogmatic goose step of
      rigidity can be located even in Ahriman's portrait. This stiff arm
      extended, this force of will, set jaw and the intimacy of GWB's
      petulant responses to Kerry at the debate, reveal a great deal about
      character and the etheric sub text. On Bush's face were the clear
      impressions of how his little Presidency has been protected from
      reality and how Bush could let his soul, snear with petulancy, while
      the cameras were running.

      Now this aggressive, competitiveness is no different from Bobby
      Kennedy's handling of his brothers campaign but it brings out the
      fangs of the wolves. The fangs of the wolf tore into WTC and we are
      all seriously questioning how our skies were left undefended with
      Cheney's diversions on the very date of the political attack. We
      still shout as if we knew for certain that Ossam planned this...

      So Was Paul Wellstone's Plane hit with an electronic zap? Is
      sinister murder and assassination still possible in America? Well
      the bitterness of Salem Puritan witch hunter MCarthyism either in
      Mormons or Dashboard Jesus Patriots have come to roost under the
      Bush delusion. If the delusion wins, the rest of the free world will
      be equally agonized....and just below the surface there is a soccer
      stadium brawl brewing, depending on who wins..

      Bitter, bitter, denial of the truth and overwhelming lies that have
      spun power and belief togther, is a lethal, lethal mix. Germany fell
      under such a lethal mix of hallucination and spin. Just how ugly it
      could get is knowing how America has behaved when it seeks bitter
      revenge on it's own idealists.
    • Show all 86 messages in this topic