6960Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Frodo failed !

  • Mike Helsher
    Oct 1, 2004
      > Hello, Mike. And do you think that is a good thing or a bad thing?
      > Love and peace,
      > Lilla, a newbie to posting here, but longtime lurker

      Hi Lilla, thanks for coming out of the lurker zone.

      Actually, I saw that saying on a bumper-sticker a few days ago and I thought
      it held some irony.

      After watching the debate tonight, I do not think that Bush has the Ring. I
      feel now that he is a prettier version of gollum.

      Some one ought to give the guy a football, and let him coach a college team.

      It amazes me that the American public can allow this dualistic simpleton,
      college captain of the debate team, to run the country. A regular old dumb
      guy, that uses buzz words Like "freedom," "enemies," "terror" and
      "evil-doers," and phrases like "Ideological haters" to pull on the fear
      tethers of ignorant souls who need so desperately to have single minded
      idiot as a "leader" to cheer for.

      When will the dumbed down American public grow out of this addictive need
      for a captain of the Home team?

      And if it ever did, what would happen to the multi billion dollar football

      "...hey, aint these TV commercials Great! Pass me another brew-ha will ya
      buddy? and then lets hold hands and sing.."

      "Well I'm proud to be an Am-er-I-caaaaan, where at least I know I'm

      Good to know at least *one* thing, I guess...

      Lets all vote for "Freedom"... who gives a fuck what it means.

      The Fishercat
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic