6262Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Here there be dragons

  • Gisele
    Aug 27, 2004

      Selby Anderson <schachlied@...> wrote:

      Dear PatriotLad:

      You quote Nostradamus, Centrury II Quatrain 28:

      ~~~~Hey Selby, who is PatriotLad? I can't find anyone quoting the abobe in the AT archives. Did I miss something?

      ~~~~But, really, I wanted to answer to your original "Here there be dragons" post. You mention there rep*tilians and gr*eys: what's your take on this fascinating subject?