62Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Divine Feminine

    Nov 9 9:12 AM
      Hi Christine, Rick and Frank,

      The Gospel of Mary is only four pages or so long. This
      quote is when the brothers have become bereaved with
      the departure of Christ. This one doesn't state it in
      the 'make us all males' although it is similar. I
      couldn't find the exact quote I was looking for last

      Gospel of Mary: How shall we go to the Gentiles and
      preach the gospel of the kingdom of the Son of Man? If
      they did not spare him how will they spare us? Then
      Mary stood up greeted them all and said to her
      brethren, "Do not weep and do not grieve nor be
      irresolute, for his grace will be entirely with you
      and will protect you. But rather let us praise his
      greatness, for he has prepared us and made us into
      men." When Mary said this, she turned their hearts to
      the Good, and they began to discuss the words of the

      Peter said to Mary, "Sister, we know that the Savior
      loved you more than the rest of the women. Tell us the
      words which you remember - which you know but we do
      not nore have we heard them. Mary answered and said
      "What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you."

      Gsopel of Phillip:

      There were three who always walked with the Lord. Mary
      his mother and her sister and Magdalene, the one who
      was called his companion. His sister and his mother,
      and his companiion were each a Mary.

      "The Father and the Son are single names. the Holy
      Spirit is a double name. For they are everywhere: they
      are above, they are below; they are in the concealed,
      they are revealed. The Holy Spirit is revealed: it is
      below. It is in the concealed: it is above.

      You made a comment about Magdalene and another melted
      but you can not show it yet. I think it might be found
      in this above.

      It is clear, very clear in the Nag Hammadi that
      Magdalene is the most loved of Christ Jesus. Philip
      states it, Thomas states it, Mary states it and there
      are others but my eyes tired of looking for them last
      night. This is a huge book. And it is in many pieces
      as is my bible. I am even missing the first three
      pages of Genesis due to it falling a part in my

      Also in Philip:

      As for Wisdom, who is called barren, she is the mother
      of the angels. And the companion of the Savior (is)
      Mary Magdalene. But Christ loved her more than all the
      disciples and used to kiss her ofter on her mouth. The
      rest of the disciples were offended by it and
      expressed disapproval. They said to him, " Why do you
      love her more than all of us? The Savior answered and
      said to them, "Why do I not love you like her? When a
      blind man and one who sees, are both in darkness, they
      are no different from one another. When the light
      comes the he who sees will see the light, and he who
      is blind will remain in darkness.

      The Lord said "Blessed is he who is before he came
      into being. For he who is, h as been and shall be.

      Christine, for me I have always read the bible for
      what was just before a passage, that rang a bell, and
      also that which is read after. For some reason I had
      not thought to read the Nag in the same manner. But
      today while writing this I found my self realizing
      what Christ is really saying in regards to the
      companion. I am thinking that the word consort and
      companion, which is usually used to explain the
      relationship of Christ to Sophia in the Nag, have the
      same meaning? Do you interpret them one and the same?

      Did you know that the technical translation of Kingdom
      within is actually Queendom within in the original
      Aramaic language that Jesus spoke; Malduka. For me its
      like my main man was walking around calling on all to
      find the Queendom within:)

      I am wondering if Frank or Rick might be able to point
      to a book within the Nag of a conversation with Mary
      begging the Lord to be patient with her many
      questions, and the men, probably my friend Peter,
      complaining that she is taking up too much time
      because they can't seem to get a question in edgewise?
      It is in one of these that Mary makes the statement of
      making us all males.

      I am finding it interesting that they called Salt,
      Sophia. It makes me think on my question of the story
      about ?(can't remember her name at the moment) turning
      to a pillar of Salt. It looks like she lost out in
      living yet she had no part of the fornication that
      took place between father and daughters.

      Interesting for me for I found seven women while
      looking for pillars in an art piece that called to
      mind Pillars of Faith.

      Happy Sunday,

      Christine wrote:
      > Please tell me WHERE she says that!!! Is it in the
      > BIBLE?? If so, Please give
      > me the chapter and verse - I really want to see it
      > for myself. Doesn't ring a
      > bell at all. In fact, I don't recall any quotes of
      > her at all except when she
      > meets The Risen Christ and asks him where he put her
      > teacher (rabbi).
      > This is really, really important to me, so please
      > find me that quote. Thank
      > you!
      > : ) Christine

      Do you Yahoo!?