6198Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] PS quote of the year

  • Mike Helsher
    Aug 23, 2004

      >PS writes some more brilliant prosaic nonsense, that defies his disbelief
      >in clairvoyance:

      Let him have his fun.

      Did you ever notice btw that Dan Dugan llists "philosophy wars" as his one
      and only hobby on his Yahoo! ID profile?

      Tarjei
      Mike:

      Yes. As a matter of fact, I brought up the subject a couple of times back when He posted to this list the first time. He didn't bother to answer. No guts to mix it up when he's not on the home field, I guess.

      Mike

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic