619Re: Lazarus & Mary Magdalene

    Dec 15, 2003
      > Lazarus-John didn't only write the Fourth Gospel, but also the
      > These most profound and sublime documents of all time could only be
      > by someone who had been personally initiated by Christ Himself:

      Dear Tarjei,

      I am inspired to write a 'scholarly' :) piece on this today. In this
      I would like to say Magdalene was also initiated by Christ. There is
      absolutely no way around it. I am not sure if your comment means that
      only Lazarus was initiated by Christ, does it?

      Not only this but this week the headline for the Christmas Time
      Magazine was Magdalene. Kind of interesting beings it usually is the
      Mother Mary and the Babe. My friend saw the cover on my desk and
      mentioned 'boy that looks like Mona Lisa'. And you know what, he is
      right. So, got to thinking which led me to Da Vincis Mona Lisa. Now
      reading the novel, The Da Vinci Codes something interesting it
      brought out by known art scholars and that is that the picture is
      actually considered a male/female painting. Magdalene: male/female.
      Now, obviously this does not mean that I am right regarding Magdalene
      however these little points will keep coming up till we get it about
      this Feminine Mystery that was hidden by the Church. Peter was the
      outer church and Magdalene represents the inner church.

      I am going to pull this together in a little paper. I do not believe
      it goes against anything Dr. STeiner said. I do believe that as
      students we are not to stop at his death with the things he shared
      with us. We are to go further or we are stuck in the mud. He hinted
      that the Feminine Mysteries are going to be unveiled and they are. He
      did not say who represented them although he did hint at it. If we
      read his works between the lines, like we do the Bible, we will come
      to this truth.

      Its funny because a thought just came to me about John/Lazarus
      writing the Fourth Gospel. Usually Mother Mary is not considered an
      ispirant yet she is considered to have lived with this John. Now
      suddenly people are starting to say John was inspired by living with
      the Holy Mother intimating that it is a book by both in a sense.
      People are starting to feel this Magdalene/Daughter intuitive energy
      because they are acknowledging her in a sense. It is so readily
      available to one who seeks.

    • Show all 65 messages in this topic