6062How Fairs the Night?

  • holderlin66
    Aug 7, 2004
      Now friends outrage at Ahrimanic tendencies is only half the battle,
      recognizing Ahriman's activities is job 1. Here, we have the United
      States drawn into massive alert and our Key STone Cops, FBI dragging
      in and naming a mole who has been undercover in al Qaeda, working
      for uncovering terroirst networks. His cover blown, named and
      shattered by the powerful hungering for scapegoats and media plug
      ins. Here the premature blowing of the cover and hauling
      information, useless, except to cover the Bushies bum is spread to
      boost Bushies fallen numbers and in the process destroying the
      ultimate quest, the HOly Grail of Spying, The High Value Target. HVT
      and the quest of infiltrating al Qaeda.

      Valerie Plame was exposed by insider Bushies and now another
      valuable mole is exposed. What side, what reason and why would such
      wrong headed ness be enabled unless we really don't want to know the
      full story of why we are fighting this phony, endless, never ending
      War on Terror.

      Listen up good souls of Michael and listen well. Yesterday we have
      seen that you can cut off heads on video and make news fake and fake
      news by doing it..As we have described on this list before, faked
      photos and videos and who is who is merely doing exactly what
      Steiner described. We paint others, over there somewhere as
      Barbarians and we as good.

      Ahrimanic fear and fakery, forged documents for yellow cake uranium
      and even to forged passports and documents that reveal Ahrabs
      hijacking planes are no proof of anything these days. Pictures and
      videos can not only be manufactured but doctored and it is the U.S.
      that is doing most of the doctoring and manufacturing. This is the
      advanced version of Noam Chomsky's "Manufacturing Consent".

      Is it the U.S. who can put together a tape showing a phony Bin Laden
      bragging about 9/11? Is it the U.S. that can show white chairs and
      and Abu Graib prison uniforms and beheadings by terrorists who
      aren't there? Do we play with News in our Orwellian world? Ahriman
      hopes to capture the unripe Sentient Soul of human idiots in the
      West and we are wonderfully at the Balance point in the U.S. Kerry
      vs Bush...psycho ward. But this will not defer Ahriman's hopes and
      intentions when they have come this far and appear this close to the
      goal of world Orwellian domination.

      I am still not convinced that Mosaad cells and martyrs were not
      involved and had a great deal to do with 9/11. Israel and the U.S.
      have been playing the whole world for suckers. There are too many
      unanswered questions and diversions in the White washed 9/11
      commission report. Spin and lie are now epidemic and Media as well
      as our Senate in the U.S. are nothing but corrupt puppets of
      Ahrimanic intentions.

      This would all be funny if it wasn't so tragic to see our fellow
      human beings glibly dancing under Ahriman's puppet strings. It takes
      one back to those old Faust and Mephisto traveling puppet shows for
      children over Europe. The only difference is that we could see the
      Mephisto standing next to the human, today we must build into our
      conceptions insights that both Goethe and Steiner fought hard to
      give us. It is our pulse pounding battle for the Rights of Humanity
      in the Initiation of any 5th Post Atlantean participant. And suited
      and dressed up humans, with pretty boy haircuts all claim our
      attention as the best and the brightest. The best and brightest
      what? Convincing liars and Toilet bowl sentient soul losers?

      It remains to be seen how humanity and the West will get through
      this mess. ONe thing is certain, the entire safety of the world
      depends on humanities higher discernment. Sentient Soul Barbarian
      Armageddon looms as well as nuclear tension and who does it serve?
      It serves the Military and Corporate good ole boy, boyscouts who
      have the souls of snails in a carapace designed for stunted
      Ahrimanic I AM failed development. Yet the powerful infected, super
      virus infections of Ahrimanic elements in the Intellectual Souls of
      humanity are a growing epidemic spawned by failed and superficial

      Yet, growing, from the very bitter lies ahriman spreads are those
      that demand some sort of Insight into humanism, Michael thinking and
      Global Consciousness Soul maturity. And that would be US, now we
      know how Noah and the Christians in the catacombs must have felt,
      let alone the Cathars, Templars and True Grail Seekers.

      "Holy Grail" of Intelligence
      Security experts contacted by Reuters said they were shocked by
      the revelations that the source whose information led to the alert
      was identified within days, and that U.S. officials had confirmed
      his name.

      "The whole thing smacks of either incompetence or worse," said
      Tim Ripley, a security expert who writes for Jane's Defense
      publications. "You have to ask: what are they doing compromising a
      deep mole within al Qaeda, when it's so difficult to get these guys
      in there in the first place?

      "It goes against all the rules of counter-espionage, counter-
      terrorism, running agents and so forth. It's not exactly cloak and
      dagger undercover work if it's on the front pages every time there's
      a development, is it?"

      A source such as Khan - cooperating with the authorities while
      staying in active contact with trusting al Qaeda agents - would be
      among the most prized assets imaginable, he said.

      "Running agents within a terrorist organization is the Holy
      Grail of intelligence agencies. And to have it blown is a major
      setback which negates months and years of work, which may be
      difficult to recover."

      Rolf Tophoven, head of the Institute for Terrorism Research and
      Security Policy in Essen, Germany, said allowing Khan's name to
      become public was "very unclever."

      "If it is correct, then I would say its another debacle of the
      American intelligence community. Maybe other serious sources could
      have been detected or guys could have been captured in the future"
      if Khan's identity had been protected, he said. "
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic